Help me get laid bros

Help me get laid bros.
6 decides, make it gud.

send the whole script to lethal weapon 2 spread across as many messages as it takes. send here like one or two opening lines and then wait for her response and then send the next two lines and wait for responses and on and on

roll

winner

I am Goat boy.
"What do you want, Goat Boy? You big old smelly, shaggy thing?"
Ho ho ho.
Goat Boy is here to please you.
"How?"
Ha ha ha.
Tie me to your headboard, throw your legs over my shoulders and let me wear you like a feed-bag Pnaar wwww.
"Aaargh!"
Hold onto my horns.

I'm just trying to get at your dog

WINRAR

Isn't virginia tech the the place of shooting?

Then say "you might've missed the virginia tech shooting, but I'll still shot you up with cum"

You suck

winrar

I read it and doubt that opening with "god help us" and following with "jingle bell rock" will work

Thread so bad op won't deliver

just send the lines of the characters

You ruined it with your fucking bad opening line

nigger finger my anus

Unfortunately they didn't shoot up your school. You sound like you should've been wiped from humanity. I bet you get all the hottest with that swagger.
You should really try the tide pods.
Fuck off faggot.

Nasa lied about the moon landing, but I won't lie about landing this dick in your dogs ass.

Here's better one. Roll 6

link her to this thread

winner

spawn kill

"Might as well wait untill your period is over, you pussy will be even hungrier"

Lol winrar

Lucky for you, I like pennies

Oh did I trigger you, fucking soyboy

DO IT PUSSY

OP is a fag that won't deliver

Yeah, with knowing a dropkick such as yourself breathes the same air as me.

I'm way more usefull to the world than you are. Prove me wrong

Least autistic response.

Why even have people roll if you're not going to send the winners?

Because he listened to a person that actuallu get's pussy. Me. On my way to meet my gf right now faggots

What because you said so yourself? Instead of me proving you wrong how about you try and prove me wrong.
You must have facts and backup to provide when making such claims, faggot.

Nudes or didn't happen

>grabs lube

How the fuck does linking a girl to Sup Forums get you laid.
How.
I won't expect a virgin autist to understand

she'll see you have cool friends and want to get in on that

holy fuck the LARPing in this thread is out of control

First off you follow such things as tide pods, which is utter and complete bullshit, the fact you use it in an argument that you started over some maasacre that just triggered you makes it even better. Then there is this asking for argument that you are wrong for claims you didn't make. You had to ask me to prove myself right. And I am much more usefull then you because: I speak 3 languages, study mechanical engineering, have close to perfect genes, no alergies, 130 IQ. I have a loving girlfriend, I abide by the laws, I am technical, logical and my decisions are not run by emotions, like yours my dear anonymous

You don't have to believe, denial is alright. I know the truth, and you will sleep better believing whatever you want to believe

God you sound like a faggot.

Good luck in life, it's my train stop here logging off

Kek, so I follow the tide pod bullshit because it's not like it's all over the news or anything.

>hurr I'm right because I say so. I'm so smart durr, never mind those piss easy grammatical and spelling errors I missed.

You answered it all for me, I don't need to prove anything, you've just proven yourself a major faggot.

God you sound like a neckbeard virgin.