Suicide Squad

youtube.com/watch?v=9pyOzEwoYlY
Extended Cut trailer and tour.

@suicidesquadmovie: Experience #SuicideSquad at select stadiums on a showcase tour. See costumes, props, Joker’s Lambo and view Squad 360 on @SamsungMobileUSA VR Gear

Fucking lmao

>another meme pandering trailer

>Nothing in California.
FUCK

It's still going to be terrible capeshit, but of course normies who have no taste will eat this trash up

>See costumes, props, Joker’s Lambo and view Squad 360 on @SamsungMobileUSA VR Gear
DCEU was a mistake.

>Extended cut capeshit
No one wants this

The shilling is getting so obvious these days.

For free or for a fee OP?

This'll play well around halloween, literally every 5+/10 chick is dressing up as Harley

Will Boomer actually get to do something in this version?

So it really is a scam

This is an embarrassment

>movie is shit
>LE EXTENDED FOOTAGE DIRECTOR'S CUT FIXES EVERYTHING!!11 XD
>it's still shit

Is this gonna be a thing now with DC movies?

>I ALREADY ROST ONE FAMIRY! IM NOT GOING TO LOSE ANOTHER ONE ALTHOUGH I ONLY HAD 1 BEER WITH THESE GUYS AND WE JUST SORT OF MOVED AROUND A PACK OF BITCHES IN A MALL FOR ABOUT 30 MINUTES

The editing looks different.

it's a trailer

DAMN that look BADASS! How does Harley Quinn look so DAMN sexy in that outfit, it really is
Amazing. I mean, her booty is so fine it lookin straight outta the oven like a pepperoni pizza that
Mamma made with A LOTTA baking powder and soda. And all that badass action, those effects
Are looking better than in theatre, you KNOW they touched dat shit up for this, you know who
Gonna buy this shit on day one, ME that's for damn sure. I can't wait to see all of those scenes
Edited back into the movie, like they shoulda been from the beginning, but I ain't mad cuz ma boy
David got mah back, I mean DAMN that shit look fly.

The new scenes with Harley and the Joker. They were in that weirdly edited Harley flashback in the theatrical cut.

Plus, they show the scene with Joker throwing the grenade and saying "bye bye".

いいすきしのそねははしややススンママににくきはねこねももくきらりまくくくねれはいははれやはははしいすすしちとしちとしちとしとちとしひましくひにしはひみましはみひのみはひとのみになくはらにしもそとしそせそすいにひこまひみしとひみいすなにらにしもそとしらひみにひこいらみひとしひみにとしなはみらいにそらとしもひらにひみいすらみひらしとみひらとみひみひいすらなひみいらひみいすひらち!!!!!!

>ROST

i see what you did thar

What did he meme by this?

OI! OI! OI! OI! OI! OI! OI! OI! OI! OI! OI! OI! OI! OI! OI! OI! OI! OI! OI! OI! OI! OI! OI! OI! OI! OI! OI! OI! OI! OI! OI! OI! OI! OI! OI! OI! OI! OI! OI! OI! OI! OI! OI! OI! OI! OI! OI! OI! OI! OI! HEY HARLEY WAN SUM FUK?

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

>Harley
>not Katana
He likes the gook bro.

>Buh-bye!

Yes.

And DC hikkys are eating it.

how much longer is it going to be?

HYPE AS FUCK

They included this from the novel.

>massive stream of fire
>most of the room is still dark

This is just embarrassing.