boujee

amazing

GREAT edition

hyuna looks like a granny

Where my /nondegenerate/ bois at?

irene is a granny

good job, reporteranon

right here

Which groups' fans are most likely to do drugs?

jesus keeps me pure

Regular bangs are overrated. Seulgi knows what's up, everyone else needs to get with the times.

Not me. Kpop is sliding me into jailbait fantasies

poor man's diajap bangs

Big bang

what is she doing? what is this from?

I don't like the new posters

just slug my shit up senpai

just did my obligation as a citizen

Girl on the left = loves her job and the fans
Girl on the right= innit for the money and its beats going to school

I can't win with the kpoppers
Hate my waifu
Hate my waifu's group
Hate my degeneracy
Hate me not fugging my sisters

I look down on people who do any drugs other than alcohol, as well as people who can't control themselves under alcohol

good post

Cathy is literally perfect

it's just the shit frizzy waves hair style. always makes an idol look a decade older. it baffles me that their stylists haven't cottoned on to this.

right here

thank you for posting my wife

T-ara

*blocks your path*

um sweetie daisy is cute as hell once you get to know her

Twicefam get out there and buy OMT and support our girls, I got a free poster

She wasn't so cocky at the airport

rbt.asia/mu/thread/74582598/#74582956
you'd have loved this guy

I would if I was in Japan

one of those replies is mine

i remember that.. all because of onew

>20
>Christian
>/fit/
>Viginolio
>no drugs (got a thing for coffee though)
>Bilingual learning Korean (3rd language)

T. Grooming myself into the ultimate foreigner to pick up a Kpops.
I will do it, and will post a legitimate "me on the left".

all you straight-edge pussy autists who don't try to kick our family in the face when drunk. /kpg/ I thought you were cool

South Korea is so progressive
koreaboo.com/buzz/secret-world-koreas-gay-saunas-never-knew-existed/

remember when hamshitter got drunk and almost killed himself?
good times

nice thread.
did anyone buy the repackage yet? i'm trying to decide which version to get. i'm deciding between "Good Morning" and "Good Night".

Go back to wherever you came. Kpop is a clean safe zone.

What the fuck is a Viginolio? You're not some "ultimate foreigner", you're an ultimate faggot. No Korean girl will want to be with you, trash.

>/kpg/ I thought you were cool
no one has ever thought this

all the SEAfags are awake right now, so it's not that surprising
wait until the real cool people log in

no but i'm still waiting to see what it actually looks like, haven't seen any pictures or videos of it yet

There's nothing wrong with railing some oxy and listening to some TWICE

granny...

in about 16 hours?

>Christian

you're probably a (((protestant)))

If Red Velvet's new album happens in November how long would it take for it to arrive if I buy it day 1? I've only ever bought Rookie which I got last month so I don't know if it would take a while with all the orders coming in

sounds about right, yeah

im protestant so what

my waifu doesn't drink so I don't drink to ensure our lifestyles remain compatible

>not buying a ticket just to buy it
F A K E F A N

going to buy both versions of the album

yeah, i'm also waiting to see a video for it

I pre-ordered WJSN's Happy and I think it got to me in two to three weeks after the album dropped.

>getting this butthurt

>Christian
>liking Kpop
According to your religion you're going to hell, buddy.

Say something nice about her please

>both
you mean all three? there is also "Good Evening", but i didn't like how Yebin was styled for that one

She is a pack a day smoker and drinks with her sponsors all the time

hi chimp

not really nice but i thought this was irene at first

it's weird, the song dropped several days ago already. shouldn't it be out in stores by now?

one thing i'll certainly do when in korea is to avoid foreigners, especially the americans they're all sick in the head

my waifu smashes the bottle hard so i smash the bottle hard to ensure our lifestyles remain compatible

Well RV is much more popular than WJSN (sorry) so I guess it would take a long time, rip

literally who

I tried getting to know Momoland but i still came to the conclusion that their music sucks and their members are fucking fugly my dude, sorry

your husbando a shit

The amount of time it takes has nothing to do with a groups popularity, though? Unless you were getting a signed copy, in which case there would be an extended wait. If you order from somewhere like Yesasia, it'll always come within 2-3, maybe 4 weeks at most.

why would you be sorry about a fact?

Apologize

>degenerate druggie
>twice shitter
Not even surprised

you probably read the (((bible)))

Oh that's good then. I assumed the more people buying the longer it would take to distribute them to everyone. As you can see I don't buy many albums online

"Good Morning" and "Good Night" albums

yeah, it's kind of strange. the site that i typically buy from has it available for purchase on the 24th, but i'm not sure of what the actual release date in korea is

oh, okay. yeah, those two appeal to me more.

jooeun is so pretty

word

I really liked the newest DIA albums, but the album packaging looks like shit so I don't want to buy it.

I'm not Catholic or Orthodox if that is what you are asking. My church is very conservative (non denominational) and traditionalist though :16th -20th century acapella hymns, shun modernity, worldliness and degeneracy openly etc.

shit is off topic.

it does feel a bit underwhelming, which is why i'm only going to buy one version.

she is pretty as HECK!

sup

well, you're wrong

Dahyun is nice Christian girl

lol

yeah but Hyomin doesn't mean it

Dunno m8. I don't feel God breathing down my neck when I'm watching a cute Lovelyz stage or Arin fancam. On what basis am I going to hell?

If you order as soon as preorders are available, usually you'd get your cd before someone who ordered from the same store say three days before release. Basically if you want it faster, order fast and be at the top of the queue.

Hyomin is cool

Why is seulgi so amazing?