How do you guys find weed dealers in a new area?

How do you guys find weed dealers in a new area?

weed is for 12 year olds

I work my ass off all day and I deserve to come home and smoke a damn joint and drink a beer

Supposedly through pizza delivery couriers.

This

good idea. you think if i offer them a nice tip they will trust me more?

lol so true... I was a huge stoner, then I grew up... to each their own tho

Call a pizza delivery at like midnight, the dude working will guarantee know a dealer

when you see someone who looks like a stoner just say "where's it at" or "where's the weed"

go on craigslist or similar sites around your area

I'd just approach hippie types and black teenagers. If you don't look like the law they'll probably help you out, just don't be dressed for church.

if you had weed, where would you go?
go there and ask around from the youth

>lol so true...
>then I grew up.

No, You didn't.
>lol
>lol
>lol

good idea user

i live in a small town filled with old people. nobody looks like a hippie except for kids

I live in a small town. theres nowhere to go except restaurants

Which area?

If i lived in a small town
id go to the greasiest fattest food place and smoke my j right before dinner

guys how exactly should i ask the pizza delivery guy? should i just be like "know where to get any weed?" or should i be like "i know this is awkward, but i cant find any weed and im really desperate. i can give a good tip if you can help me out"

>be my country
>every one smokes weed
>2001 weed is now legal
>2/3 year later
>absolutely no one smokes weed

I guess now kids don't find it cool and edgy

>know where to get any weed?
exactly what a cop ask.

luckily i dont look like a cop

Yeah sure, ask him if he knows where. Chances are nobody gets paid enough to care and if you ask before you pay up proper you can crack half-jokes about a tip being in it for him
Honestly don't ask any cops, don't ask anyone if they're selling or know anyone selling. Ask where you could find some, if you're afraid of it coming back you can always say "I was looking for a dispensary"
If that gets shaky say "So that I could ask about procedures involving medical marijuana"
And obv, what better place to ask than a fukken Ganja Hut

Ask some chill cunt down the pub?

Doggo has the right idea. Raw garlic is jam packed with nutrients. Get some garlic instead, do some pushups, and then a half hour run. You will feel better.

theres like 2 bars in my town and its all old people

Ask the many people who walk around smoking weed user it usually works

You know your town sounds so small, there probably aren't any dealers. Everyone who does smoke prolly gets it from out of town. How far are you from where you used to live?

like an hour away

I think im just gonna look for high people at work. thanks for the help guys

1. Move out of Buttfuck, Indiana before you waste your life away
2. Meet a dealer through your new and thriving social scene

Hang around college/campus areas and look for the absolute dregs.
Or scream "MARLEY" and see who smiles like someone suffering from a stroke while nodding their head.

Buy some online.
wickr or tor

Why don't you stop being a faggot and buy some fucking seeds? All the people you might buy weed from had to get it from a plant somewhere. Smart people grow tons of weed and sell it to fucking losers like you bit by bit and profit Even if you only grow 1 plant you might get a few ounces at least, then you keep one and sell the rest. What a dumb fuck you are OP

This. Grow up!

all i want is a log up in my mouth

I recently moved temporarily to a posh little town in the London commuter belt. You know it's posh when there are more than 3 house agencies in the high street you live in with homes bring advertised ranging from 500k to 1.5m pounds. You can usually tell just by looking at someone if they are likely to be affiliated with weed, trust me. It's all about figuring out who looks "dodgy". Then you make a half-jokeish remark about weed (example: the people im working with are so uptight, they could do with a joint). Judge reactions and take it from there. It is very unlikely they will rat on you to the cops unless you ask the worst person that you possibly could. Also the pizza guy idea sounds pretty good too. I managed to find 3 weed guys in the space of 2 months. I have mediocre social skills, if I can do it, you can do it user

I don't smoke weed, but when I was younger, and working at a 711, some random guy came up to me outside while I was cleaning the lot and asked me if I knew where "highway 420 was"

Go to the bus station and hang out in the mens restroom.

-ask around bars.
-Make friends with stoner looking people, ask them.
I dunno

>move to legal state
>never need to deal with shitty pot dealers again
feelsgoodman.jpg

This guy gets it, it's pretty well the same anywhere you go OP, "dodgy" might not be the same for all people though. I'm in America and I can just about pick out any drug user that crosses my path like a 6th sense anymore. Honestly, if they seem like they might do drugs, chances are high that they do so joke around a bit with people and be chill. If they make comments about weed or other drugs, or talk about supporting legalizing, they probably already smoked behind closed doors. That's your "in"...

thats the dream but ill just wait for it to be legal in all 50 states

move somewhere it is legal
or
hang out at small bars/music venues/college bars, make friends.

rich people do waaaaayyyyy more drugs than middle/lower class...

Weed is for degenerate losers, user. Save yourself the time and money and actually become a valued member of society.

If I work all day and pay my taxes I deserve to come home and relax with a joint to ease my muscles and help me sleep. Fuck anyone who disagrees

That's blatant bullshit and statistics will prove it to you if you as much as google the question

Go to any college campus.

>Unironically believing that weed is good for you.
There are better ways to relax your muscles retard. Ever heard of magnesium, strethcing, and taking care of your body you fat fuck?

Weed is for 14 year olds who think they are edgy. If your still smoking by the age of 18 then your obviously a nu-male

b/tard spotted

>obviously a nu-male
Say that to grandpa's face when he's sober lmao.

>"Muh health"
You sound like a weak ass soy boi

I'm 34 with a family and fulfilling career and my wife and I smoke weed on occasion. There's nothing wrong with burning one at night while the kids are in bed and having some alone time with the missus whether it be watching a movie or having sex.

sounds like a dream, user. especially if she is hot

Until CPS beats his door in...

Never trust a nigger for weed. It'll 100% be crap.

Hey I don't take shit from log posters

Been there. Only 1/3 sacks were actually good quality. He sold me one sack that was 75% seeds one time. Then one day he had his friend take $300 to go buy some and he never came back

I don't get why you faggots settle for shit weed especially when you can get a fuckton more variety in quality and prices on a DNM like dream for example here's an invite: 7ep7acrkunzdcw3l.onion/?ai=2149545191 You're welcome

Nice try FBI

This is why I only buy from white dudes. Integrity, my dude. It's something niggers lack.

I'm not FBI hahaha but seriously where is the weed guys? hahaha

That shit that niggers sell in NYC is horse shit that they pick up off the streets near Central Park.

True.