I'm scared

I'm scared.

I'm going go prison soon. Last time I was beat up in there, and had my face and rib broken. I'm afraid I'll get stabbed, mutilated or my spine broken...

Other urls found in this thread:

bestgore.com/beheading/police-torture-beheading-son-flay-alive-guerrero-mexico/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What did you do OP, now and then

stop breaking the law asshole

Hit the gym and man the fuck up. Pussy.

pro tip on the first day find the biggest guy and punch him straight in the nose, no one will fuck with you for the rest of your sentence

You know what they say, if you can’t stand the heat, stay out of the latrine.

But the law is breaking me :(

Are you a nigger?

I'm white and against racism.

Then: squatting
Now: paintbombing cops

Well it was a legitimate question

Yeah, i know the color of one's skin does affect how one's prison experience might turn out..

stop breaking laws then you fucking retard.
dont do the crime if you cant do the time.

> HUR DUR I DONT WANNA GO TO JAIL BUT ILL KEEP DOING THESE THINGS THAT MAKE ME GO TO JAIL

Hope you enjoy bum sex

Come on.

I never said I didn't want to go there. I do want to go there, I could've paid my fines and avoided prison, but I chose to save my money and I do want to go to prison, because my friend is in there serving a long time... But still, I'm fucking scared of getting beat up again.

Life isn't as simple as you make it sound. It isn't about binary choices or binary desires.

One part of me is secretly excited to meet my assailant from my previous sentence; I've been training as hard as I have been able since I realized I was going in again. I want to kill the guy, I think I might be able to do it, if I can surprise the guy.

But still, I am scared.

Also, everyone of us is breaking the law. Don't be dense. It's not about breaking the law, that's only a small part of the whole equation that goes to judging people.

I do actually, but only when it's gentle and loving :(

I am training already.

Being buff doesn't mean one is immune to stabbing, or that one's spine can take hard hits, or that one can defend against another person who is also buff, but more experienced in brawling.

Yuck

Stop breaking the law asshole!

To be fair, you do sound like a scumbag. Bad things happen to scumbags. And only a prize scumbag would go to prison when he didn't have to.

Tyrone gunna run a train on your ass

so youre gonna kill a guy and get life in prison? seems "dense"

You're a total retard and I hope you get jumped on in there. Try to stay out of trouble next time

No you "come on"

You said, "but the law is breaking me :(" (757829656) implying that you dont want to go, then you say youbwant to go? Which is it you indecicive faggot?

For someone who doesn't seem to like cops you seem to have made it so you are around cops 24-7 by doing shit that can put you in prison dumbass.

You do realize that in the US (if you are in this country that is) that prisons are privately owned and their owners and politician friends have a vested interest in keeping as many people incarcerated as possible because they make money off of every-single person locked up, right? Once you realize that it should logically follow that one would want to avoid being locked up even more so you don't become a commodity to be bought, sold, or thrown away by a corrupt system run by some of the most despicable people imaginable. And you mention you want kill your assailant in prison? Way to "break the cycle" fuckwit, if you do that you will commit yourself to a lifetime of servitude to the prison industrial complex and be helping to be a drain on society by feeding money into the pockets of your new owners.

You should have paid your fines, they won't amount to nearly the profit that the system is going to make on your back while you are inside. Instead you have sold yourself into slavery all because you want to see your friend and maybe have some casual butt sex.

Next time, if you really must do something that could put you in prison, consider two options 1. Be smart and don't fucking get caught! OR, 2. If you do get caught, kill yourself, it will be better than letting those leaches make more money on you.

>>can't do the time, don't do the crime

Cheesy as fuck but also true.
You deserve it, cunt-flap.

ok man here is the plan: you simply need to become a sicko badass. everybody in prison fears the sicko badass so why not become it.

Here is the plan:
1) watch this video on full volume and fullscreen on repeat for 2 straight hours bestgore.com/beheading/police-torture-beheading-son-flay-alive-guerrero-mexico/

2) Get a bedsheet and put it around clothes. make everything soaking wet. Take a knife and imagine that this is your victim. it's any person in the prison you're going to. imagine you're going to do whatever it takes to kill it and STAB THE SHIT OUT OF IT LIKE NO MATTER WHAT YOURE DETERMINED TO KILL IT

3) Watch 18 hours a day beheadings and othe rcruel stuff on repeat until it burns into your head. Also don't eat for 48 hours but still workou and don't sleep for 48 hours but still train your will do go out and do someunexpected crazy shit.

After that you'll be ready for prison

stop trying to make people to watch this loser.

You don't go to prison for squatting

>"loser"
kek

provide substance or stfu retard. say something productive for once in your pathetic life

Yeah, reeks of b.s. maybe he's confusing prison with jail lol.

In Germany we call both "Gefängnis"

Wtf is squatting? I thought that was an exercise. Am I too white or something?

how did you get beat up the first time in jail? what led up to it?

Then I hope you get raped by a pack of niggers, libshit

>on the first day find the biggest guy and punch him straight in the nose
>no one will fuck with you for the rest of your sentence
Probably because the sentence will be served in the infirmary

Op why didn't you just pay the fines?

Prepare ur anus user. Incoming

Its living on properties not owned by oneself

Wtf your going to prison for squatting and paint bombing
>Enjoy getting a job with a criminal conviction user