I don't understand rap, hip-hop, whatever you call it. What's the point of it...

I don't understand rap, hip-hop, whatever you call it. What's the point of it? All I hear is simple beat and niga-fuka-mazafaka.

Enlighten me on the topic. My mind is ready for intelligent discussion.

Other urls found in this thread:

datpiff.com/Tha-Mad-Poet-Hoodlum-2-Moozlum-No-Kufrs-In-The-Circumference-mixtape.866587.html
youtube.com/watch?v=kRjo3vSb3HY
youtube.com/watch?v=4mfFR_ZvBCc
youtube.com/watch?v=P4-g6dWuFAs
youtube.com/watch?v=XdrtPAy_GmA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

My butthole is itchy

me too, what does it mean when you find a bit of blood in your shit?

No fuckin' way. I'm serious, damn it!

You're bleeding somewhere in your digestive tract for some reason. Go see an ass doctor.

It's hemorroids.

Who the hell finds anything in their shit? It means you obviously have a scat fetish.

>thread about rap
>turns into discussion about shit
Like pottery.

datpiff.com/Tha-Mad-Poet-Hoodlum-2-Moozlum-No-Kufrs-In-The-Circumference-mixtape.866587.html

what do you hear here?

What don't you get? What's there to get?

you don't look at your shit before flushing?

No, I close the lid and flush. Wtf

You close the lid before you flush?

That is beyond fucking disgusting if you don't.

A bit of splash will do wonders for your confidence don't knock until you've tried

Try out old school underground hiphop. stones throw has some pretty good examples like madlib, MF DOOM, MED, etc.

In the process of shitting and wiping youd have to try really hard to not even look at it once. Which is unnecessary. Dont be ashamed of your body bb

It's simply niggers talking about nigger shit.

>In the process of shitting and wiping youd have to try really hard to not even look at it once.
What in the literal fuck are you talking about?

/germophobia/

It's innate to look at your shit.

I find hip hop that is less like mainstream hip hop more appealing. If you are into more aggressive music like punk/hardcore try groups like wu-tang, Run the Jewels, Death Grips. Also enjoy groups like Brockhampton and Injury Reserve. They appeal to me because of their DIY attitude. I also find Dean Blunt's music interesting because of its postmodern conceptual nature. Anyway, that's how I approached the genre; worked from the fringes in. Hip hop is quite isolating for someone like myself as it is hard to relate to (being white and from Australia) so I can sympathise with your point of view. Also try Jonwayne and maybe even King Krule could help you ease your way in.

you're a fucking pleb (benign white cancer from Australia) why don't you just listen to white rappers then if you're such a white guilt paladin? I'll even do you the favour of posting some for you so you can experience some confabulated frisson you plebeian

youtube.com/watch?v=kRjo3vSb3HY
youtube.com/watch?v=4mfFR_ZvBCc
youtube.com/watch?v=P4-g6dWuFAs
youtube.com/watch?v=XdrtPAy_GmA

the reason you feel hip hop is quite isolating is because you're not putting in any effort whatsoever to approaching the genre you're just gargling 12 inch dildoes thrown at you at a rapid pace
>Hip hop is quite isolating for someone like myself
jesus fucking christ, hip hop is the most inclusive genre on the fucking planet
you don't even have to listen to rapping you can just put DONUTS on repeat forever and not feel retarded or maybe DJ shadow is more akin to your isolation huh? like holy shit

pic related it's me, don't fucking test me like this again

>pic related it's me
>implying anyone would fuck with someone who looks like that

Hey sorry I think you just misunderstood me

What the fuck is wrong with you? That's like bringing a baby to this world and not looking at it.

>NIGA-FUKA-MAZAFAKA

>My mind is ready for intelligent discussion.
The question is stupid

Hey sorry i think you misunderstood me

it's about being lit Xd that shit go ham af nigga lemme do this dance that every other person ever does

HOLLUP GET IT AYE AYE AYE LIT LIT LIT
SMOKEW EEEEEEEEEEEEEED

that's what it's about
adolescents smoking weed and enjoying bad music
lit xd

Hey didn't mean to snap like that, how exactly did I misunderstand

bump