Why are you people so full of hate?

Why are you people so full of hate?

Other urls found in this thread:

vice.com/en_us/article/9kkkby/lets-get-rid-of-mount-rushmore
youtu.be/5ER1LOarlgg
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-4341436/Millennials-don-t-consider-adults-30.html
dailywire.com/news/13248/study-9-10-antifa-protesters-still-living-moms-aaron-bandler
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Vice
Nice try Schlomo.

Maybe if we didn't count taking it up the ass as losing one's virginity, the average would be way higher thanks to leftists ?

Lefties are irresponsible and perverse. I think the headline is not true but if it is, that's why.

Surely posting stuff like this will change their minds. Just like how they change so many liberals’ political affiliations by calling them libtards.

vice.com/en_us/article/9kkkby/lets-get-rid-of-mount-rushmore

>I have love for Obama as a black man
It's even worse than I imagined

Why is this a negative thing? Who fucking cares?

No one should ever fuck them tbh.

Bleh I'm antifa as fuck and I lost my virginity just at 26. Take that altright losers. I win.

this is literally impossible to measure too, fuck you

Wishful thinking

Your picture contains the answer.

>Vice is fake news that is why I get all my news from alex jones
TBH involuntary virginity in a male is something repulsive and shows that the man is low. In that case you should never flaunt about being of some sort of masterrace if you can even get something as simple as a woman to have sex.

Seems about right.

The alt-right really are the creepiest biggest collection of sweaty man-babbies to walk this earth. It's THE most beta, self pitying movement ever.

Impossible to measure? You ask in a survey or poll or some shit.

i've been saying that for years. people who feel the need to call others "cuck" only do so because they feel cucked themselfes. Uncucked males don't even bother thninking in these categorioes.

and expect them to say the truth?

>i get all my news from big corporations and i dislike people who aren't running around fucking each other constantly because im easily manipulated into thinking the way others want me to think

regardless of whether it's true, you're still somebody who would rather read sensationalist "news" that confirms your bias than actually contribute anything of worth to society

That there is the problem. Western cultures give the power of consent to all. Meaning that because females are selective in thier breeding processes and males are distributive. Women who have alot of sex. Tend to only have sex with people thier own quallity and above. Where men who have alot of sex will tend to dip far below thier own quallity to attain it.

This fact is what causes women to over estimate thier own quality and average to low quality men to under estimate thier own quality. Creating this disconnect where only the "Alpha" males have alot of sex and the females shun those who aren't alpha.

We are an intellegent species however so when the greater population of males fail to achieve the ultimate goal in life (distributing their genes) they band together as a group and over take the much smaller group of alpha's. Creating cultures that only allow men and women to have one parter each for fairness.

Eventually the reasoning for the cultures get lost and the cultures degrade back to what they were before so the cycle can start anew.

Unfortunately we just happen to be on the crap end of the cycle.

>>It's everyone's fault but mine as to why I am such an ugly, small-dicked cuck
Every alt-right faggot
>>It's the rich's fault and not mine as to why I am such an ugly, small-dicked cuck
Every alt-left faggot

The USA is a fucking shambles. I can't wait until you're nuked.

>i'm not easily manipulated into thinking the way others want me to think

did you really just say that in an argument defending alex jones?
btw. pls buy my new supplement. it works i promise xd

Everything you describe is the fault of left-wing “academia” anyway

youtu.be/5ER1LOarlgg

did your mummy burn your tendies?

Rule if thumb

People who blame the Jews for everything and/or belive white genocide is a thing are usually virgins who can't get laid and don't want to blame them selfs so they fabricate a scapegoat.

Did you see that alt-right post on how to dress and act? It was so cringy, it read like it was written by a neck beard and talked about "how to attract women" and shit.

The Alt-right is a small minority of virgins and full neo nazis are a subculture of LARPers.

no, you're just literally too retarded to talk to other human beings without quoting conspiracy theories or talking about your favourite new sonic mmorpg.

you're socially undesirable. you're the people who get wheeted out of the genepool every single generation. you're not overtaking anything.

why do you people love it up the ass?

Umm maybe because of religious values you know no premarital sex

Because OP is a faggot.

Rule of thumb

People who don't recognize the tricks of the Jews and/or don't believe white ethonocide is a thing are usually virgins who can't get laid and don't want to blame themselves so they fabricate a scapegoat such as the patriarchy.

Did you see that commies post on how to dress and act? It was so cringe, it read like it was written by a neck beard and talked about "how to attract women" and shit.

Commies are a small minority of virgins and full communists are a subculture of LARPers.

Where you from guy

Yeah not going near liberal men help us losing our virginity after being 17

all people full of hate, pedo victim

at least you tried.

Colloidal silver and super alpha male

>alt-right post on how to dress and act
do you have the link? sounds hilarious.

>Why are you people so full of hate?
madness for poverty

Who cares if i got my dick wet.
I will still hate niggers and shitskins after i'd got laid.

Welcome to the 4chins newfriend.

Please join us by grabbing a rope and hanging thine self.

A- The methodology of this survey is flawed. They would hand out surveys to be filled out by the college class and turned in anonymously BUT in that type environment it's NOT truly anonymous people will look at each other's papers. Some are likely to inflate the numbers to seem cool and few are likely to say they're a virgin if someone might see their survey.

2- As I've already mentioned, very likely people will lie or inflate their number of partners to seem cool (most guys do this). So that brings me to my next point, WHO is likely to be lying to seem cooler? With liberals, promiscuity gains points, with conservatives, it does not. Conservatives would be the few liable to answer these surveys honestly if they're answering in an environment that's not truly anonymous.

3- Which group is more likely to be saving themselves for marriage for religious reasons?

4- What is alt right? Prior to the last election cycle alt right simply meant those who vote conservative who aren't demographically inclined to do so like black republicans, gay republicans, or libertarians.

Then the lefties did some weird bit of linguistic trickery where MOST conservatives, particularly those who support Trump OR most Republican leaning conservatives are alt right. Thus many may identify as "alt right" on surveys that don't fit the neo-nazi definition that media outlets like vice favor.

tl;dr Methodology of survey was contorted to yield the answers Vice wanted to roll with.

and why does it matter if the non alt-righers inflated their numbers? canges nothing about the presented facts.

>saving youreself for marriage/religious reasons

that already qualifies you as being borderline retarded.

>can remember when we were in the opposite situation
>chooses to take the same action as his enemy in the past now that he feels he has the upper hand

do you even understand why people are changing sides?

so weak op

i don't eben understand what you are talking about, please try to put your thoughts into proper sentences.

>and everyone else in here

we are not represented by this containment board

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-4341436/Millennials-don-t-consider-adults-30.html
An article written by dumbasses who don’t think they’re adults until after they’re 30 is the pot calling the kettle black.

To go along with this - dailywire.com/news/13248/study-9-10-antifa-protesters-still-living-moms-aaron-bandler

Left and Right affiliation is not about changing other people's minds. It's about blaming the other side for everything bad that happens and taking the credit for everything good that happens. This way you can believe that your always right. Get your shit straight, son.

the hate is not coming from us.

Well put, but I am a patriotic American and I do my civic duty thus giving me THE RIGHT. By that I mean that I put in my single vote along with 130,000,000 other patriots every 4 years and I can now abuse random strangers on the internet. It is my god-given right as an American to throw random tantrums.

>literal self-described hate groups

Handsome nazi boy in the front, how can the left even compete.

I'm mentally ill too. I was born a non binary gender fluid pan sexual but now I identify as a Handsome nazi boy.

This is accurate, tbh

>people who align with me politically are full of love and people who do not align with me politically are full of hate

What breath-taking arrogance

>Why are you people so full of hate
>goes on to insult sexual status
Don't you find that even the LEAST bit ironic?

Is only two fifths of the United States population voting now?

There are probably less than 1000 actual neo Nazis in the US, a country of 350 million people.

And a significant proportion of those 1000 will be undercover federal agents.

Reminder that when the Bundys occupied the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge in Oregon, over half of the occupiers were FBI informants and the FBI also snuck in federal agents disguised as filmmakers.

I pay more taxes than your hillbilly flyover redstate full of yokels; I have more of a right to throw tantrums.

Well, there's about 320 million Americans total.
Minus the babies, children, minors and felons that leaves about 200,000,000 eligible to vote.
Less than 60% of those actually go to the polls in presidential elections.
So that's somewhere between 120,000,000 and 130,000,000 actual voters.

No. My right to throw tantrums surpasses your right to throw tantrums because I am right and you are wrong.

No, you didn't. You're playing pretend on the internet because you're an autistic manchild.

Tastes like ovaltine.

>2k18
>being this autistic

Eat some tide pods already.

Well the math checks out

I have nothing against jews, but zionism is another issue. Same goes for christian extremists and wahhabism.

Swing and a miss, buddy.
Try again when your 30s is up

>tfw when racist as fuck and still get laid.

To be fair women are complete fucking morons when it comes to selecting partners. The last girl I fucked on a regular basis was a self-described liberal feminist, and kept coming back because I satisfied her despite the fact she finds me utterly morally despicable. Hell maybe even because of it, either way you can't take the thoughts and desires of women seriously.

This pic made me laugh for some reason.

I'm as neo-nazi as they get, and I got my first blowjob from a hippie girl when I was 15.

Also, doesn't "alt-right men lose virginity late" run counter to your "gym bros are conservative" news line?

Ya'll gotta make up your mind.

The altright are mostly losers so the only way to justificate there lifestyle is too blame everything on everybody (exept themself) .

Kill yourself jew

Kek, lost mine at 15, get the fuck out

>political conservatives are more sexually conservative also

Wow, so shocking! You really told them!

>Lets use sex as a form of Devalidation

I fucking love the USA. shithole. Not even one of these alt right faggots, just laughing at the state of your culture

>grasping at straws to redicule your opponent
>that's what humanity's doing since the beginning of civ 2
and that's what you did, too

Wow, so shocking! You really told him !
...faggot

>vice
nice ntry schlomo

virgin detected

Does lying on the internet makes you feel better with yourself?

>because kids fucking and pretending to be an adult have nothing to do with our problems

Hahaha it's funny because it's true for you

Opposed to figuratively self described hate group?

Enlightened centrist meme

>There are probably less than 1000
if that makes you feel special

t. mad liberal virgin