Hottest woman in the MCU

Bow down to Daisy

chloe wang is a hohip howaist bitch and she can't act

That's not Auntie May.

That's not MCU

she's really shaking things up

But AoS isn't part of the MCU. It's part of the MTVU, with DD, Luke Cage and Jessica Jones.

Stop forcing this whore. She's only been in one fucking scene faggot. Superior qt coming through

Netflix is MCU

AoS is non-canon

seemed like a lot of people were sayin that rinko looks like asian mew but desu always thought chloe was a closer match

this is the same board that thinks westworld is a shrinkray

>Netflix is MCU

No it isn't. Nothing that's happened in the TV shows has been acknowledged by the MCU. Dare Devil and Luke Cage and whatever else that's been backed by Ike the Kike are not canon.

>MCU
He doesn't know...

>its yet another thread where autistic babies can't stop themselves from shitting it up with "muh canon"

literally who cares, does it really make that much of a difference to your perceived enjoyment

>tfw will never eat her ass.

The only way she'd be hotter is if she got pregnant.

That's because the movies only have about 2hrs to to tell a story, where the shows get ~13 episodes and can fit in more Easter eggs. Also, how in the the hell would they reference the shows? "Oh hey, you know that guy with sticks? Let's get his help fighting aliens!"
Fucking idiot, go to bed.

cross-eyed boring shit character of a bitch

Loliharley is hottest. DC wins

>how in the the hell would they reference the shows?

By having them affect the settings in some way. But they don't.

Also, Marvel's pretty much all but outright stated that the MTVU and the MCU are their own separate canon. Anything that appears on one will not appear in the other.

Well, in Age of Ultron the helicarrier Nick Fury shows up on at the end was the secret project Coulson was hiding in Agents of Shield.

But they only make that clear after the fact instead of having Coulson say "Yes, I have hidden a helicarrier away for a rainy day" because LOL CHEAP TENSION between characters since he's keeping a secret from them, and then Fury doesn't say "Coulson sends his regards" because the movie characters don't know he's back from the grave.

One or two lines of difference on either side would make it cohesive, but Perlmutter had a major stick up his ass about the division. I can't see AoS getting a fifth season so even though he's gone now there won't be any benefit.

did you forget about some of this shit:

>Fury, Maria Hill, Sif cameos
>Chitauri Helmet
>non stop name dropping in season 1
>plenty of references to the sokovia accords this season

so its obvious the crossover is pretty much only one way but that is more of the logistics of television vs. movie development

unfortunately TV and Movies have sticks up their asses about each other in general so its hard to get good cooperation anyways

its also pretty hard when a script is in development for years for a movie and a tv show makes changes on the fly.

Her or Haley for sure

correct

I want to be asphyxiated between Daisy's thighs!

RIP unresolved lesbian sexual tension on agent carter

I miss the early days of AoS where the running meme was "REMEMBER THE BATTLE OF NEW YORK" where they couldn't stop referencing the Avengers, and Sup Forums and Sup Forums alike got triggered over it.

We have forgotten our history.

They all look like porcelain dolls imo, I don't know why but I just can't see any of them as attractive.

She got a little too chubby for the crown. Just 10-15 lbs off and I'm all in, hail to the chief, know what I mean?

>put'em up mister, or I'l wreck you.