Okay my life is absolute shit so I've definitely decided I'm killing myself...

Okay my life is absolute shit so I've definitely decided I'm killing myself. The method I've chosen is jumping in front of a moving train.
Any advices to make sure I don't survive?

Your cowardness is the reason why i regularly come late to work / home.
Do something else faggot, that's my advice.

Okay give me something easy and effective

Blood thinners would be a good idea make sure they can't save your ass some how also maybe drink alcohol and take lots of caffeine

Sounds like a good idea. What could go wrong.

Slit your wrist before jumping in front of the train

Right. Are there any blood thinners that don't really need prescription?

Ever seen what happens to someone who survives being run over by a train? Quadruple amputee, fucked beyond recognition. You gotta time that shit just right or you'll spend the rest of your life in a chair, totally dependent on others for everything. And I mean everything. Feeding yourself? Not gonna happen. Cleaning up your own shit after you poop? Nope, gonna have to wait for a family member or nurse to do that for you.

How about instead of suicide, you just take some fucking risks? Quit your job. Tell that girl you like her. Tell that other bitch she's a bitch. Go to some shitty neighborhoods and meet some people you'd never meet. What's the worst that can happen, you end up dead? You were already gonna do that anyway, may as well live a little first.

Shit, and those are only if you're poor. If you've got a little money, blow it on fun. Go to Mexico and drink on a beach. Hangglide. Go to Japan and fuck a 15 year old hooker. Whatever man. Worldisyoiroyster.jpg nigger.

this

Aspirin is a blood thinner mixed with alcohol makes ur shit go out of wack and then caffiene speeds heart rate so u bleed out faster

Thanks. Great advice

Sure but I don't want any of that

Here user, there are better and less agonizing ways to be a hero

It's literally just shotgun to head or explosives. Theres no way I'll ever gonna get any of those. Also 7.08 doesnt sound that bad. I've been browsing lostallhope for a while and getting hit by a train sounds like the best one tbh

If you really gotta go, don't shit all over other people's day, choose hypothermia instead. But you can always start again with a clean sheet.

So do something you actually want, stupid. Those are just examples.
There are no constraints except physics, you were gonna die anyway. Fucking pick a city and go there, cut ties with everyone and start over. Reinvent yourself and be someone new. It's up to you, but killing yourself is a waste and a stupid solution to a temporary problem.

Hypothermia sounds cool. I'm considering it

I'm really just a toxic being. My personality is shit, I have legitimately nothing of worth about myself. I know how people say that shit about temporary problems. But I've been living like this for almost 23 years. I dont get it how any of this would be temporary

Congrats, you've been alive for like a quarter of your life and decided that's it. turn it around, that is something you can do. Suicide is just a way to ensure shit doesn't get better, unless you're a pedophile or something, start changing shit not ending it

So you want to ensure that your death is toxic too?
Trains have drivers user and killing yourself in front of one is just inconsiderate.

op talk to me please. I can help you plan out your death and probably also do something for you once you die like give the world a message or whatever. I am not here to tell you why you shouldn't do it or be aphag phycaitrist I just want to help you plan.

My qtox is this 52B483B2E90D8CEB8F6CA9B0EBFEBCC970D8FC5A3BC7A1A6FD3EE957D5545D0BC8D9F3BE74B9

Learn to love yourself, those who don't feel good toward who you are (you can change, if you must, theres no fixed you) don't matter.

How shit?