Singapore has one of the most educated population in the world

>Singapore has one of the most educated population in the world
Fucking disgrace.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/a9P89T35Sj4?t=7m55s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

every country has idiots that do things for attention

Women with pink hair literally don't count though, in any country.

Reminder that some idiot that called jesus hitler here is currently seeking asylum in the USA.

Name one (1) person from every country who does this.

>alt right asians
>smart

I don't think op is disputing the fact that Asians aren't smart

I really hope people realize that tattoo is fake.

Let them bathe in their faux rage.

>faux rage
This is entirely about having a laugh.

OP is just stupid.
>We can all calm down though as it turns out the whole thing was a hoax and the blogger had actually cleverly drawn the tattoo using liquid eyeliner.

youtu.be/a9P89T35Sj4?t=7m55s

BIG

Better question. Why would anybody from Singapore like Trump considering all his policies thus far have fucked you over?

is the Singaporean education system actually good or do they just force kids to memorize everything for the international test?

WHITU

I saw a report about it, and it seems good.

>carefully planned and executed
>very well paid teachers
>respect for authority
>little chinks are clever

Pic almost related.

COCK

Some people as people in the thread mentioned, try to be special in their political views so that they can gain popularity. She's a web celebrity here, an awfully cringy one to be honest, she lives off of people bashing her for being the average "dumb bitch".

Covfefe

We don't actually. That's why we only let the elite students take the A levels, the rest are sent to polytechnics to get diplomas. I took the A levels, it's more skill based than you think, we have our own version of A levels different from the UK and the International, so much so that it requires a certain level of native intelligence which is one of the core reasons why many Singaporean students taking A levels have so much trouble with it, they don't have the pre-requisite intellect to solve the complex puzzles and problems in subjects like Physics in Science and Economics in Social Science/Humanities. That's why we're closing down many schools offering A levels and putting more students into these polytechnics as clearly some people just can't handle the A levels. Every year in the past, we have a high percentage of people who barely pass their A levels and are not able to get into any universities, so they either NEET themselves or waste another 3 years in a diploma programme which is inferior to a university degree programme or enroll in a private university which costs many times a public university and the degree does not hold as much water as that of the more prestigious public university(NTU and NUS). Harsh truth is not everyone is born equal, everyone can have good education, but not everyone has a good brain, but with both, people can really touch the sky in their academic pursuit. Our prime minister didn't magically top the cohort in his time in the University of Cambridge, can google it if you want proof.

not that different from westerners getting a tattoo that says dick in chinese on their forearm or something

>inb4 someone posts that dumbass who got a tattoo of Trump sucking a dick

Way ahead of you

covfefe means dick in the Noahide tongue

> tfw googled answer

>mfw

Wtf
I always thought Singapore was 100% pure social order and all kinds of deviation are strictly prohibited or looked down upon.