Yes, girls can get pregnant on birth control. I learned the hard way...

Yes, girls can get pregnant on birth control. I learned the hard way, and I'm currently contemplating suicide after six months of this. Take my advice wear a rubber no matter what.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Hhwms1gbk-Q
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Are you absolutely certain she didn't "forget" the pill?

She cucked you hard dude

>Yes, girls can get pregnant on birth control. I learned the hard way, and I'm currently contemplating suicide after six months of this. Take my advice wear a rubber no matter what.
cringey as fuck.

Actually there's a good chance she purposely didn't take the pill and trapped me. Either way my advice remains the same.

How so? I'm telling you to beware, though you'll never have to worry about it being a virgin and all.

no shit.
bitches trap dudes erry day.
push dat bitch down some stairs.

>I'm currently contemplating suicide after six months of this
the mere fact you are going to kill yourself over a woman makes you a beta and a retard.
youtube.com/watch?v=Hhwms1gbk-Q

Kek
What a fag

>going to kill yourself over a woman
I'm going to kill myself out of sheer stress from working 11 hour shifts six days a week to support a cunt and our child(whom I love regardless). All at 20 years old. Not looking for a pity party just stating facts.

>2018
>Not pulling out

A child is a built in sex slave. Teach it from a young age to enjoy your semen, and make it pay for its existance.

>11 hour shifts
>killing yourself
loling at your life dude

who said anyone was giving you pity. why kill yourself when you can just get out of town. the world is a big place faggot

Cause I have to take care of my kid I'm not a fucking nigger..

Pay a friend to run into her, she falls miscarriage, he runs away never to be seen again

No, you’re a white pussy who considered killing himself and leaving his kid fatherless anyway. Either find better work or tell the cunt to find a better job.

Lel, runs out of town, gets slapped with child support half way across the country.

You're not going to be taking care of anyone at all if you kys

Not your kid, you didn't make it with a person you loved, it was just magically there, abort and retry

I wish I had some prolific advice for you user but I don't. Just get out of that job you hate so much. It might kill you if you don't.

>War is hell

How about you man the fuck up and take care of a child that you brought into this world? You shouldn’t be having premarital sex anyway.

Please learn the definition of prolific you silly retard.

She skipped a pill or took an antibiotic. It doesn't just fail.

lol, so slavery or death huh? Just kill her, plan it out well and stfu when the cops come and there's a good chance you'll get away with it.

I have a conscious though

Man the fuck up and provide for your family. Don’t want kids? Don’t stick your dick into a woman. You did now take responsibility and raise your kid. Be a a part of your child’s life at all costs. Thinking about suicide makes you a god damn chicken shit coward.

lol don't worry she'll take that from you too.

That bitch made you her slave, just think of it as freeing a slave.

Hopefully you do kill yourself because that kid shouldn't have a little bitch faggot for a dad anyway. Pussy

Fuck that shit my girl got some implant. Cum inside everyday for 3 years. Theres no going back.

>good chance
Yup. I would say 100% is a pretty good chance.

>Cum inside my dudes asshole everyday for 3 years

Fixed

OP

I've seen my friends go through having kids but I want to give you some perspective.

I would give anything to be in your shoes right now. My wife doesn't want to have kids. When we were dating and engaged she told me we were on the "5 year plan" and then can have kids. All I want is 2. Now that we're married, she is FULLY against is because her mother keeps harassing her about it. We went from the 5 year plan to not going to happen.

It sucks now, I'm sure. But you'll end up loving it in the long run.

Stfu

Wow. The level of intelligence in your comment, user. I am truly in aw. I can't begin to fathom the level of complexity that is this multi-layered statement.

I, your humble servant, grovel at your feet!

Can I have you child please. Need meat for my curry tonight

Or, dont be a moron and track her ovulation. That way you are in control of when anything happens.
T. Busting nuts sans condoms and bc pills for 5 years

it gets better after they are about 18months to 2 yo. at least it has with my little girl.

too true, faggots who cant control their nut try to blame the rhythm method to save face with the family, but it works literally just as well as condoms when you track properly.

Liar. OP has lied to us.

You are fucking latex

Do you even know what that means?