My gf sent me a text message today saying that she wants to end our relationship

My gf sent me a text message today saying that she wants to end our relationship.
I asked ''why?''
She sent me this picture.
My dick is 6.5 inches long.
What should I do?

Move on to someone that's not a hoe. But maybe she's just memeing.

Stomp a tranny to death

fyi micropenis is 3in or less.

>6 inch micropenis detected

Fuck off kike

rip

what are inches? In europe we measure our dicks in meters

6.5 inches? wtf hahahahaha!!!
Underage b&
My dick was 6.5 inches when I was 13 years old.

>what should i do?
stop lying, she's either breaking up with you because you're an asshole or doesn't exist

you already did the right thing, you asked the internet how to fix your problem...

Oh wait, maybe thats the issue, you think this is a problem...

One women has one unrealistic attitude, and shits on you, and you think you need to 'fix' the situation?

Why not just be glad, and work out why you care about reconnecting with an immature female??

tl&dr: if your sure that you've got a 6.5 incher, why the fuck do you even care? She will soon discover how rare it is to find a larger cock.

if she legit has an issue with your dick, is probably in the girth department, and not length anyway.

>She will soon discover how rare it is to find a larger cock.
Femanon here and that's just not true.
I ain't slut, but I have some sexual experience.
I've been with 56 males and only 4 of them had dick smaller than 7.5 inches.

This pic is straight up horse shit. Women feed off emotional engagement, u can make females cup buckets just by rubbing their fucking feet...its all about the girth anyway, length is something only whores desire

If that would be ideal all small dicked people would cease to exist, because of evolution

>people actually take that infograph seriously.

Proof or your just like us neckbeards pretending to be a femanon

>56 males
>not a slut
>trust me doods

your definition of 7.5inches is probably 5.5 inches, use a fucking ruler next time, because your one of those women who can't be trusted with math or judging values.

I hate stupid people. You can't measure with your eyes, your IQ is too low, it doesn't matter how many guys have 'told' you their "number".

When will it end?

If a guy broke up with her because her tits were only average-sized, feminists would be screaming for his head. "What about personality? Intelligence? This guy can fuck off!"

She's being an obnoxious bitch. Get rid of her before her brand of crazy turns dangerous.

LOL the meme that causes 90% of women to desire Jamal or Chad if they are "stuck" with average.. LOLOLOL The Jews and their divorce lawyers win again.

It won't ever.