Mbappe doesn't want to play with Mourinho

>he doesn't want to join a team coached by Mourinho because he develop a too defensive style of play
google.fr/amp/amp.sports.fr/football/transferts/articles/mbappe-ne-veut-pas-jouer-pour-mourinho-1831244

Will the (((special one))) ever recover ?

United has enough pace niggers as it is

BUTTHURT AUSSIE FAG

oh no, i guess we'll have to settle for griezmann

sorry is for faggots.

Hasn't Macaroni banned Sup Forums yet?

Who cares?

One Fabinho, one Bernardo Silva and a Mendy please. Keep the change.

>he doesn't want to defend i modern football where you need to defend in 11 in order to win
Mourinho is shit but thi kid is not gonna make it.

This is what happens when a mediocre team like Real Madrid wins the CL, everyone now thinks that you don't need to defend to win, and this is also why a god team like Juve will fuck Real Madrid up.

>mais selon les informations de L'Equipe
Fake news.

strayan ((((((""""banter"""")))))

You seriously need better font rendering, anigro.

the pic is from google, fag

>floren will pay 100m for him
lmao

>Fabinho
>Bernardo Silva
kek. Mendy is elite, he should go to Real.

I thought it was already decided that RM would overpay for this trash when United passed because they have Rashford and want to buy Griezmann instead

Monaco is currently a bigger club in a better position.
the Normie League ('premier' league) has been exposed for years now.
its a stepping stone league with only ridiculous pay to offer players not good enough for a truly big club. When they improve, they move on.

>Trashford
>Not worse than Morata

he knows that he would be exposed in a team that isn't all about paceniggas and counter-attacking

I said this in a thread yday

Also F off France, ur not welcome here

No matter how much money this shit club can offer they still have to convince people to move to fucking MANCHESTER, AND play in europa league (which will still happen even if you make CL, when you get dumped from the group stage)

BASED

ARSENAL FUCKING CONFIRMED

>typing "nigger" online

intelligent kid

if you're being coached by the currently best portuguese manager, doesn't make sense to change for a worse one

He was never specialWe don't miss him at Chelsea, and DI MATTEO is more special than this cunt.

Spend another 100 million you might finish 5th nex season

>1o years old

keked