How do I cope with being a manlet

how do I cope with being a manlet

take growth hormones guys when you still can

It's really not anything worth mentioning.
But on the other hand i do wonder who gets off on promoting insecurities.
I'd be willing to bet that you have an entire folder for just that including "the ideal penis size" and different variations about "the perfect height" and so on.

What makes you tick?

get cucked

work out.

I'm not even joking I'm 37 and came to the peak of my proffesional and physical and personal abilities
if somebody would hit a reset button in my life I would buy steroids and growth hormones and took them in moderate ammount
the possible health toll would be much smaller price then having to work hard for everything (jobs, girls, not being beaten by taller males) and yet still fail just because of your genes
fuck this, I bet I would earn enough to have better health care and overall live longer and healther just taking the growth hormones

Date a tall chick. Ride piggy back everywhere you two go together.

You have to own your problems or they end up owning you.

By developing an awesome sense of humor and self confidence. Look at Kevin Hart.

The more you focus on something the more it dominates your psyche. The fact that you're focusing on your short stature shows that the only thing you have to offer a person right now is your height, because it has embedded itself so snugly in your personality to the point that you're asking Sup Forums of all places for advice.

Here's a tidbit, go clean your room.

All the other kids with the pumped up kicks you'd better run better run, out run my gun

I dont know man that sucks. Once you ge t to average height, such as 5'7'', you don't think aboot these problems eh?

Work hard. Succeed at something worthwhile.
Don't be an asshole with a Napoleon complex.
Don't make up for being short by wearing Affliction crap and driving a Hummer
Accept that you don't have the advantage of size and make up for it by being better at something else.

how big is your dick?

>Once you ge t to average height, such as 5'7'
Guatemalan detected

>>how do I cope with being a manlet
Man the fuck up and stop thinking like one/Thread

Im also a manlet 5'5 kill me

Got a big dick?

Start a movement where its viewed as sexist or racist or whatever. Like the fags and fatties did.

i seriously dont understand whats wrong with being short. most women are short.. so unless you are abnormally short for a male you should be fine unless youre into tall hairy giraffes. You should work out and build up your arms and upper body. that will also keep you short though.

hope that you'll win the genetic lottery in your next life as a 6 '5 alpha male

You guys are fags
5'3" checking in.
Man the fuck up and deal with it.if I could be 5'5" I would but it's not going to happen.
Really stop being "Oh I fucking hate myself I am a manlet. Instead of being. ManLet. Be a fucking man. I've met"men" who are 6'4"220lb and they are PUSSIES. You would be an insecure bitch even if you were 5'11".
Man up

Me by the way

Lay off the meth, dipshit.

well alot of people usually drink bleach, but eating tide pods seems to be the popular thing now. guaranteed to make you 6ft.

join the police.