jlist.com/pre8774
twitter.com/AnonBabble

WE'RE

FUCKING

DOING

IT

BABY

Still here

copy past doesn't seem to work for Microsoft edge.

claimed

after the 5min of exercise try resting in till you feel like you can get back up. try not to overdue it or you will mess something up and for your headache try breathing through your nose while doing the exercises and try to eat a little more healthier

>using edge

lol

Claimed

Tomoko Kuroki-kun
Can you find me a F-15A model plane I can paint and stuff?
>i look online and i don't know if im being ripped off
Ai shite ru-chan
>what's tmi
TOO MUCH INFORMATION
>what job am i looking for
anything where i dont have to talk to people
>for how long
years unfortunately
>are you a pervert? unfortunately no, im not very thirsty at the moment...

Morning faggots

Rem claimed.

Gotta love those inbetweeen frames of animation

>>what job am i looking for
>anything where i dont have to talk to people

have you tried applying to be a cook? preferably fast food. they say the order you say OK or got it or what ever and that's all the talking you really need to do. its repetitive but at least its income

>hiroyuki-san got rid of legacy captchas becoz the banana spam was by passing the filter

Thanks Alicefags, you ruin everything.

Claiming.

noh im scared of the boss putting me in window where i have i to talk to cars on the radio thing

I cant solve captcha on chrome for whatever reason
Well don't buy anything resin and it should be a fine model

i don't know where to look doh

I've always heard about them too, but then again I also heard they're kind of a meme. Right now I use a modmic attached to my ATH M50x for the few times I use voice chat, and when I want to do a proper recording I use my phone
Too bad the modmic is so damn expensive now, you really pay out the ass, but there's no competition in what it offers
DO NOT TOOT or I will kiss you!
Hmm then maybe you shouldn't do that, you know...
Is that last line a question for me?
Get Obenkyo if you're on android, it's amazing for this, trust me
I said I would do it, but I just lied down in bed instead... but I'll do it for sure now, I swear.
Breathing through my nose is a chore, I have a doctor's appointment soon because of it. Drinking warm things makes it better, so I drink a lot of tea recently...
>anything where i dont have to talk to people
>>for how long
>years unfortunately
You sound like me a few years ago. I used to be lazy and graduated with really bad grades because of it, so I was NEET for a year or two after that. So I decided to go back to school and this time study my ass off and do it right. 2 years later I finished top of the class and went to college. Been 2 years in college now and still the same mentality, as well as one of the best students there.
So don't give up, with effort you can do it.
>TOO MUCH INFORMATION
But you're so fun to tease, I just want to lewd you to a point where you can't stop blushing!

But these videos are funny.

her clothes must weigh a ton
i blush really easily, please dont do this..
um how... how do i get into an unlazy mentality like you? how do i keep it?

nonono. those people ask to be put there. if you say you wanna be a cook you will ONLY be a cook. you might have to clean the kitchen ones every week but other than that that's your only job. they don't like to move people around

ublock origin + Sup Forums X solves the problem for me

ouch. yea you better get that checked out. hopefully everything goes well

Did you get enough sleep? It's important for your health, you know...

Yeah they're a bit if a meme just cuz they're like everyones first mic

She is stronk so it's ok.

oh good i want to work in burger king then. maybe steal some whoppers at the end of the day hehe
like im not even kidding, i need to gain some weight..
i did not, i ate some chocolate before bed and couldn't sleep until 2am..

The only DDLC poster I like.

amazon is a good place to start
More work

That only gonna make him tease you more.

Yes, for you. Also, do I talk in strange manner? And I have to go soon, so I'll wait here for your answer.

Shimada a smug.

Aha, you shouldn't be eating sweet things so close to bed anyway. It rots your teeth!
I try my best, and so should you!

just put in a application and call the hiring manager at the place you applied and you should get a interview sometime this week or next week.

and try not to steal some whoopers you get them at a reduced price and you might lose your job if you start stealing food

its worth it in the end. you don't need to do the word captcha its now a picture captcha and its a lot easier to do. plus no ads

Mild smug

But my best sucks, what can I do to fix this?

These videos? Which do you mean?
Are you the one drawing?
I want to hug you and nibble your earlobe, then tickle you in various places.
Well this might sound silly, but "just do it". Also, if you have to do something but don't want to do it, then focus on doing just the first tiny step. For example, if you're sitting at your computer but should be studying, then stand up from your chair. The rest follows much easier on its own.
I hope it's just an infection or something that makes it a bit swollen, and that's why it feels too tight there, but yeah.
I did the exercise now, I feel less tired, but I still feel pretty dizzy... awawa...
Oh so that's why, well I'll be going to study soon. Are you the one who was talking about music tastes 2 days ago or so who I got to check out VMO?
A little strange, yeah. I'm currently procrastinating until I have to hit the books, just trying to get kind of awake until I can concentrate.
If I talk here for a while first, then I won't feel the desitre to do so while I should be doing other things first.
Well since you'll be going, cya!

Namasensei's Japanese Lessons, and yeah. I am.

I failed that bitch lmao

Belly

I already do pic captchas and adblock is a thing

Probably not, but my memory could just be shit so who knows

Claimed. U jelly ?

you didn't have to do it right now... but if your feeling dizzy just try to relax and you should be back to normal

true. but if your using adblock or adblock+ its best to switch over to ublock origin since adblock sold out to ad company's for some odd reason

I have yet to have problems. The minute I do though ill scrub it

Cute

Maybe.

Oh, then have fun with them. But if you want to practice memorizing which one is which, and drawing them from memory, then obenkyo is really good.
For example, you can select a couple kana and it will choose from the list and tell you to draw a "Sa" on the touchscreen.
Maybe they had a similar looking waifu, this one is from that baka no testo one right?
I lied down for a bit and almost fell asleep just now... I think I'm even sleepier than before.
Heeelp meeee

what the fuck

I don't have an Android.

I work to do at my job sadly, I will see you around.

Well, eating well and getting quality sleep couldn't hurt...
But you shouldn't be comparing yourself to others like that, just be yourself. I like you just fine the way you are, user.

you have that doctors appointment soon so try to stay awake in till than

Oh, that sucks. I learned them with it like 5 years ago. Would recommend.
I can't, it's in like 3 weeks...
I'll go and make some coffee, even though the caffeine makes my throat feel worse.
I mean it's not like I'm dying or anything, it's just really annoying, like ear ringing.

Yeah Baka to Test, maybe it was me

well when people say ''soon'' i thought it would be in about 1-2 hours from now that's why i said that.

but try to pace your self ok. if your head hurts or anything like that try doing maybe 2-4 mins of exercise (not now of course ) so your body can get used to it

Mine

All good. I don't think I'm going to ever really learn Japanese, but these videos are gold.

>ne

Gab?
Don't think it was me, unless you recently downloaded an album because of me
I watched like half of that anime maaany years ago
I said soon because I got the appointment like 3 months ago and now there's only 3 weeks left. It's a busy doctor. I have the problem since about a year now.
I think I kind of napped so at least it's a little better, gonna make the coffee now.
Same, back then I didn't have anything to do so I thought it might be interesting, but now I'm too busy to learn it.
Also I don't recognize the last character of this picture, but did recognize all the others

That's a cigarette in the 'no' character.

I-I'm not seeing it, but there's a cigerette here too, so it's probably to memorize it. "no smoking"?

>so it's probably to memorize it. "no smoking"
You got it. The cigarette's butt is on the left, the line going up through the character is supposed to be a smoke trail.

>the line going up through the character is supposed to be a smoke trail.
Oh, now it makes sense, I see it.
I used to know plenty of those tricks, they're really useful.
One in particular is how the あ looks like a wizard with a cape that makes the crowd go "ahhh", or the kanji for "entering" looking like the entrace to a tent. 入

you do that

Nah I haven't downloaded any albums lately and yeah it's been my favorite since I was wwatching it weekly back in '10

I really don't expect to get very far.

more cutes

Another day, another dollar.
Greetings you peasants, bow down to me.

alright i just spent an hour searching amazon and came up with nothing :

>ふ
That's fu. There isn't a hu.

Oops, missed your reply.
Idk, you seem charming in some ways.

Hey man, I'm just going lesson by lesson. Maybe he addresses it later. I'm 10 years late to the videos breh.

Claimed.

Hi monika.

I systematically do not get enough sleep.
I've been doing overtime at work these past 2 days and im running on 4 hours sleep total

rem? oh, thanks! ^_^

You can try Tae Kim's guide, it's simple but effective.

What about me? Can I hit on you?
What's all this moonrunes about?
3 each day, that's living the dream I tell you.

jlist.com/pre8774

Is Yuki worth $240?

>tfw down to my last $10

Ack, should've refreshed. Yes, it's me.
I haven't talked to you much, but would like to.
How are you doing today?

Goddammit should've refreshed again.
Tomo is just trying to learn jap.

>Rem

Or just keep watching the videos I am watching. Right? Yeah.

if your talking about getting the interview. fast food places like that (mcd and burger far as i know of) have interviews every 1-2 weeks and they hire on the spot most of the time.

now if your talking about talking over the phone. call them . ask for the manager . ask what day and time the hiring manager will be there to do interviews. write the date and time down . thank them and hang up. its that quick.

There is a game on steam, rpgmaker game, that teaches hiragana, it is really time consuming but if you look at it as studying instead of a game, it's useful.
I used to have a notebook besides me and practice writing and pronunciation.

(mcd and burger king* far as i know of)

Have you tried not doing that?

It worked well, I got some first studying done already.
Now I'm back to type some more. Good friend.
Huh, weekly? What made you rewatch it that often? The appeal, I mean.
That's fine, if you can only read the hiragana and katakana, you can already read plenty of "english words". For example, many names and stuff like "Menu" in a game. It's just "me" and "nu".
>Another day, another dollar.
>with that image
A-are you selling your body?
You wouldn't dare to do that!
this

>I like you just fine the way you are, user.

Well this enough motivation to get through the day. Thanks

are you single?
hi rem ^_^ and yes of course let talk!
>how am i doing today
really negative, honestly, i need to look for work or our starve to death..
how is rem? :)
talking over the phone scares the crap out of me.. i rather do it in person
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
you love sono right? why are you dating him if youre doing flirty things behind his back!?

Yes.
Also yes.

Oh....
at which rate?
I love you now

that's even better. but just remember when you do get hired they will have to call you to tell you when you start working. so just keep that in mind

*thumbs up*