Just imagine the hiss and the steam as his log touches the back of your throat

Just imagine the hiss and the steam as his log touches the back of your throat...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sqzdSRzQb6U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I started laughing my balls off just at the look of him, never mind what you said...

Just imagine the relief when you kill yourself to end your pathetic worthless life.

Can someone explain to me logposting... ive been here since 2015 and i still dont understand

Fuck off you godam literal shit poster

Trips logged throat clogged

Wanna see sour bitch I'm done with looking at andy six he s a good guy your all just fucking the head

Quick logdown:

-Rothschilds and Bogdanoffs bow down to Andy Sixx
-His anus is In contact with your lips
-Possesses psychic-like abilities to brew you a unique log specific to your favorite tastes and textures
-Controls your throat with an iron but fair sphincter
-Direct descendant of the ancient royal log-line
-Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Logdangrad will be be the first city)
-Own 99% of shit-log research facilities on Earth
-said to have 215+ LQ, such bowel movements on Earth have only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
-Ancient Indian scriptures tell of an angel who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented log-sharing capabilities
-They own Nano-log R&D labs around the world
-You likely have Logdabots inside you right now
-He learned fluent French in under a week, and then ordered everything off of the menu to create new European flavors of shit
-Nation states entrust their log reserves with him.
-In reality, he is a timeless being existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. Eternal log slidding down your throat

Triple Sixx's logged!

>hiss
thats kinda funny but you are still cancer

roll

Dubs logged!

keep up the good work we need more log threads

His sopping hot, hulking behemoth of a log... corn studded... so hearty... so fragrant... so creamy...

the epitome of forced meme

Grow up.

>logposter telling someone to grow up
i think it's time you kill yourself my dude, no one finds this funny

No one said it was supposed to be funny. Age a bit.

then why are you doing this? for (((shits))) and giggles, i assume. And you told people to grow up two times now, good one logman.

I just blew a loaf in my pants...

Jesus fucking christ

you wont understand if ur older than 15
op is autistic

double sixx's logged

What's wrong?

basically it's about all the angry reactions and the fact that once you imagine Andys steamy, creamy and warm log touching the back of your throat, you can't get it out of your subconscious mind.

Everytime you'll see a picture from now on, your subconscious will remember how the image in your head made you feel.

So dreamy...

For me? It's the cream.

logged and throat clogged

Creamy inverted Sixx's logged...

creamy

This. OP is a autistic piece of shit

>forced
Now and forever

forced done my fucking throat

I am clogged like the gods of asshole that is andy sixx

Logdanov's

Logerghini mercy
Yo chick she so thirsty
Im in that juicy log roll with yo girl
She tryna suck me

Just took a bloody log shit. Enjoy

That is E.T. holding some donut holes soaked in cherry pie filling

It has ascended to another lvl. Bravo user

Thanks, took me ages

Cum /zXwmUG

Also logged

youtube.com/watch?v=sqzdSRzQb6U

So hot

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn't he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little Andy Sixx log thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don't even fill in the captcha. Maybe you're such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Sup Forums pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The "epic" Andy Sixx guy, isn't it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it's ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that's right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she's probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Sup Forums posting about a bad singer. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic logposter NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can't even try to talk with you because all you say is "LOG LOG LOG LOG LOG." You've become a parody of your own self. And that's all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he's done a million times now. And that's all you'll ever be.

Oh that isn't steam. It's smoke. Smoke from the ruined roast we're having. MMMMMMM

You were roasting a log and you ruined it? Fucking degenerate, do you think they grow on trees or something?

But what if I were to purchase fast good and disguise it as my own logs... delightfully devilish

Logging on

Do you know de way?

Butt poops, I luv 'em

FORCED MEME. Nothing more. A concerted effort.

Forced done my fucking throat.

LoL xD xD xD I luv these thredz

god that's so hot...

Hurry on back to your fb fap thread. Only mature people are allowed here.