Post worst tattoos you have seen

Post worst tattoos you have seen
they gotta be real none of that shopped stuff!

Knew a guy who had a skull and crossbones tattoo. Except the crossbones were two heroin needles. No pics of it though.

i supose he was a junkie? junkies tend to do stupid shit like that

He was a stoner and 19-20 years old. Don't know if he'd ever done anything harder. I think he was just really stupid.

Knew a guy that also had a skull and crossbones tatto, just that the bones were knives and the skull was wearing a chef hat. Looked like shit, I think he drew it in paint and gave to the tattoo artist. Also he stopped being a chef after like 2 years so I hope that was worth it

Which is worse? This one?

Or this one?

just why

that one for sure fuckin gay as fuck

Cool beanz

What’s his name?

mr.Cool ice, he is ICE cool

WTF is that shit

Worst tattoo coming through.

more like hottest

But come on. It's just like saying "ok i will never ever again wear a short shirt again because of that super creepy tattoo".
It's well done and everything, but i don't get why someone would ignore the obvious impact of it.

>Mynigga.jpg

Would an anchor tattoo look good? Like just a small one on my left arm.

holy fucking shit imagine having to explain to your children one day

I wanna get a tattoo on my penis

I was thinking of getting a star on each shoulder and possibly a bird on each hip. what do you guys think? would that be cool?

tattoo of what ?

That sounds ok if you're a chick

Stars on shoulders are russian prison tattoos dont make urself look stupid , unless ofc ur baiting

why are stars russian prison tats? i always linked them to travelers and sailors.

Who puts full tomato slices in a taco?

I do

You need a slap chop

That wolf looks like it's short of air.

oh how they shine for you....

im not russian so i dont know why but its a thing

those loli creeps would love this shit

Cool jailhouse tats.

I usually dislike tattoos by definition, but in this case I consider it acceptable. Using your chest as a canvas to cover up your amputed breast is a reasonable case.