ON YOUR FEET, MAGGOT

ON YOUR FEET, MAGGOT

bump

I struggle to get up in the morning even if I have no responsibilities, this guy rushes awake to continue his mission after just being slaughtered in hundreds of different ways.

Real talk though, Tom Cruise is more than twice my age and I have less than half his energy. How does he do it?

he doesn't have the fatass genes that you do

albeit midget

>On your feet, faggot

I think they went a little too far here. I mean it's 2016, for fuck's sake.

>be a sleazy bag
>die
>reborn as a "maggot"
>has to die and be "reborn" countless times till he becomes a hero
>eventually finds the master and kills it
>escapes the endless cycle of rebirth

truly the deepest spiritual film of the last 100 years

Someone's excited for the sequel, eh?

groundhog day is objectivly a better movie

he is a manlet. manlets age slower, are more fit, can build muscle much faster etc.
basically a manlet is the perfect human organism.
now this might get some lanklets asshurt as fuck but any biologist will attest to that.

What are the Scientology overtones?

Thanks Scientology

he has the power of Xenu to help him

They don't actually film these movies in real time, and the fighting wasn't actually even real. He was never in any danger. Magic what they can do these days

Like other small animals, manlets perceive time to be slower allowing them to act faster and appear have more energy.

I struggle to get up in the morning even if I have no responsibilities, this guy rushes awake to continue his mission after just being slaughtered in hundreds of different ways.

Real talk though, Tom Cruise is more than twice my age and I have less than half his energy. How does he do it?

I GOT YOU BABE

Get your Thetan levels checked

>catched

>Tom Cruise is more than twice my age and I have less than half his energy. How does he do it?

Knowing you are contractually obligated to receive more than 1 million dollars at the end of filming.

Get your Thetan levels checked

This was a good movie.

Get your Thetans checked. Also check these sick dubs.

this is the most accurate response

>"You're American."
>"No sir, I'm from Kentucky.

BASED

ON YOUR MEET FAGGOT

Movie?

hard work and discipline, man's traits. when you perservere you become it otherwise you might just remain a liberal (or a decadent how they called them in 19th century).

I NEED TO KNOW NOW, KNOW NOW