DRUMPF GETS 2 SCOOPS?

DRUMPF GETS 2 SCOOPS?

lmao drumpftards being called out for being greedy and having two scoops. that's what I call degeneracy

fuck you dude I bet you've had two scoops before

not as much as drumpfy boy does

>being this much of a faggot

>getting this triggered because you got btfo

S O Y

O O O

Y O B

REEEE !!!!!!!! REEEEEE ! TWO SCOOPS ? LETS TEAR DOWN THE ICE CREAM PARLOR SO IT NEVER HAPPENS AGAIN

NOOB

That's how he maintains his svelt figure and incredibly low weight.

> 2 scoops only pointed out that drumpftard did not offer the same meal to his quests, a disrespectful thing to do, at least for a decent human being
Trumptards still too retarded to understand that it has nothing to do with the actual quantity of trumpcucks meal.

so weak

so retaeded

I still don't get the two scoops joke, anyone wants to fill me in.

CNN unironically had an article on the front page that Trump got two scoops at a white house dinner, while everyone else got one.

How this got tied to Colbert, I don't know, because that angry Colbert face is from an unrelated rant.

So its just a dumb sensationalist article. Maybe Trump got a scoop and then had the balls to ask for another.

Pretty much, yes. It's along the lines of other great journalism from CNN, like spending 5 minutes recreating and wonder why Trump ate fried chicken with a fork and knife.

> so retaeded
Trumpcucks everyone

>tfw libtards can't even beat trump by weaponizing the FBI and pushing fake news

>Trump ate fried chicken with a fork and knife.
Honestly I want to know too. But it truly seems unnecessary stuff.

spergs over a typo
thinks having spell check qualifies as intelligent.
stay mad lil cuck