'Edge of Tomorrow 2' Will Be A Prequel

variety.com/2016/film/news/edge-of-tomorrow-2-sequel-prequel-doug-liman-tom-cruise-1201903415/

It's still have Tom Cruise? How's that gonna work? I wouldn't mind if it was all Emily Blunt.

prequels are almost always terrible because for the most part you know how it will end, especially if the main characters from the latter story are involved

>A strong independent woman movie

DROOPED

so it'll be about when rita went through her own loop, right? ehh...

makes sense, since they've defeated the aliens in the first movie. but are they going for the same time powers or something different?

have you even seen the first movie?

Yeah not sure about that but I trust Liman

goddamn

it doesn't even matter if you suck at dancing when you look like that

>emily blunt will NEVER step on your balls
just die in my sleep already
( ._.) ( ;_;)

tom cruise shouldnt be in the movie
but theyll try to shoe horn him in, in order to draw in the box office bucks and its gonna suck because of it

A prequel about Blunt's character makes sense.

That is one sexy abdomen

>ywn eat the lint out of her belly button

>get to see Emily Blunt scream as Alpha blood melts her face

fucking diamonds already m8s

it really doesnt but more blunt is more fun.

sex pussy shit fuck yes muh dick sexy ass seeeht omg pussy xxx

I mean I don't mind I guess, Emily Blunt is the best actress working in Hollywood today. But it'll be the same damn story with the same beats. I suppose it'll have more of a downer ending considering her love dies at the end unlike Cruise's film.

>its a prequel where blunt spends dozens of loops fucking every young man she comes across to try and rid herself of the power

iktfb ;-;

Angel of Verdun story pls

what flick?

not sure, saved it from a webm thread

>ywn defecate on her and watch her rub it all over herself

Life hurts.

every time

SAUCE NOW

Uh oh.

hopefully Tom Cruise will be in the final scene, standing motionless, with no dialogue

uh.. thats kinda lewd

that guy is anonkino tbqh

Hopefully he would play a cameo, he was a PR guy wasn't he? Maybe have his voice on radio reporting news or show him on a tv screen somewhere.

Can't really have them meet, otherwise she would remember him and ruin the premise of the first one

Both of these

What are some movies where Emily Blunt gets fucking railed?

None of that tasteful implied sex, i mean undressed and panting/moaning

In my ERP/dirty chat logs

True kino

Really nice athletic butt.

hnnnnnnnnnngg unf more pleaseee

delete this

Feeeeeck, no thank you!

Does every major action franchise have to have a female protagonist now? Fuck that shit. It's 75% man watching the shit still.

Whoa whoa whoa

Let me get this straight.

There are people who LITERALLY don't like Tom Cruise's acting? Fucking seriously?

Difference is blunt looks like she could pull it off

Her character has a reason to be able to be kickass

The prequel will show her getting her ass kicked constantly up to the point where she becomes the Angel of Verdun.

Edge of tomorrow Emily blunt could easily kick the shit out of half, if not 75% of anons who go on Sup Forums, something I'm fapping to right now

why isn't she sitting on my face right NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Not the point.

Action movies are aspirational. No man wants to be as good as the best woman. That makes you like number 10,000 overall at best. You want to be the best man.

>Edge of tomorrow Emily blunt could easily kick the shit out of half, if not 75% of anons who go on /tv

>looking to action movies for prime life examples of characters to be

Totally intouch with the world

Really can't wait until I can live Groundhog Day and train over and over for my future so I can become a fuckkng BADASS

What I never get is what happens to her after she kills Tom Cruise

I know she probably just disappears with that timeline. But the way she kills Cage is like she has done this before. It's Cage who is not used to be killed. Weird

>tfw you see Emily Blunt in suspended garters for the first time

W H E W L A D
H
E
W
L
A
D

nope
female olympians are as strong as an average man
emily is not an alympian

Because she knows moment she kills him it all resets because she's been his position

She is totally dedicated to the cause of defeating the mimics so she knows moment she can shoot him in the head they get another chance at getting better and defeating the mimics

She has probably lived through months of solid combat and training to fight Mimics so blasting some cuck in the face when there is no consequence is nothing

She likely spent a lot of time killing herself on the beaches of Verdoom or whichever battle it was that she won.

He goes out of his way to say that "It's a sequel that's a prequel!" which means it won't be a regular old prequel about Blunt at Verdun

It'll be some timey wimey shit that sends Blunt's character back to when she had the loop, but with her memories of the last time Cruise walked up to her and told her about how they won the war together. So she'll be freaked out and back in the war, and she'll meet the cowardly PR-man Cruise and recruit him to help her win the fight there at Verdun.

It'll be mostly the same shit

are you telling me if emily blunt got physically aggressive with you, you'd resist?

>female olympians are as strong as an average man

Kek, even if that were true what you're saing is that the 10,000 fittest and strongest women in the entire world are only around the same level as several billion men

Classic xD

>gold medalist female weight lifters are only as strong as the average man

Okay

Wasn't he like a propaganda agent or something. The prequel will be about the chicks loop with cruise making propaganda about her.

Uhhh so what do we get for this movie???

>Mimic invades and destroys Europe
Might be okay to watch landmarks being destroyed.

>Rita got Alpha blood
>The training loop and transformation
we have already seen this in the first movie
>Rita figures out what she is supposed to do
>her ex dies again and again before her
Uh, how are we supposed to feel for this ex?

>Battle of Verdun. Rita bled out and woke up to be Angel of Verdun. Only she knows she lost.
>Moves to Heathrow. Does push ups until someone calls her. The end.
What an underwhelming movie

But it will be a reset so not really a prequel, what a twist.

he's good at being action man tom cruise, and that angry jew in tropic thunder.

If it's a prequel there should be no reason for him to be in the movie as he was a nobody before the events of the movie.

>Rita's last loop
>Someone explains to her, in English, that her victory, along with the victory in the first movie, are just an even bigger evil plan
>Rita dies and restarts, but without the important information she hears from this movie
>A third movie is called

This

It works when the female it dying constantly, but a male? Way to alienate half of your viewership

Retcon: It's a lesbian relationship and Rita was lying to Cruise because she thought he was a homophobe.

I agree that's stupid, but I do believe that there are 10,000 men better than the best woman in any quantifiable contest.

Competitive lactation?

>Rita got Alpha blood
>The training loop and transformation
In the first movie, we saw Emily Blunt playing a mature woman who had died thousands times. It was fresh for us and she cut the chase by telling us what the mission was

In this movie, we see Emily Blunt, who is now five or six years older, playing a character who is supposed to be even younger, and is probably cute and innocent and inexperienced.

And she will have to figure the mission that she has no clues about but we already knew

top kek

I guess we are supposed to identify with this ex. He might be allowed to know the secret of time and play a bigger role and sacrifice

It's not stupid.
The stats came from grip strength tests.

>grip strength

Women don't have decades of practice of jerking off, you buffoon.

It's going to include Tom Cruise because they're going to play with the idea of time. It's actually going to be a prequel-sequel.

E.g., what happens in the future already happened.

EDGE OF TODAY?

>10 million posts later still no sauce
and you call yourself Sup Forums?!

I NEED TO KNOW NOW

Arthur Newman (2012)

Lawdy. I wanna taste and smell everything on that woman.

What a great looking armpit.

nice

mmmmwatcha say

mmmmthat you only meant weeeeell

well of course you did

She doesn't know it reset though, that's the thing.
From her experience, after she died, her day reset, but as far as she's concerned, the rest of the world simply kept going on in a different timeline.

All those time she simply shot Cruise after he'd broken his leg or failed training, the day was obviously reset for Tom, but her timeline might have continued, and she'd end up a murderer for simply killing him on the spot.

God what a horrible fetish. Waste of a good Blunt.

>Bond, Jane Bond

The manga was better than the movie.
All You Need is Kill > Edge of Tomorrow
I haven't read the original novel, though.

I've read the manga and the novel. No changes whatsoever between them.

She said she cried the first time she put the suit on, so no, I doubt that

My Summer of Love

got a link?

She's like an actually somewhat talented version of Elizabeth Hurley.

Hurley in Bedazzled was a true boner jam

Well, then the manga's probably the best version of the story then. I've always liked Obata's artstyle. When I was reading it, I was like "Oh shit, this is Edge of Tomorrow."
Fuck a prequel to the movie. Can we get an anime instead?

I hate prequels. You already know they live.

Do you not rewatch kino? Same principal; you already know how the story ends.

cruise is gonna have left over effects in sequel timeline

she is gonna have reverse effects in her prequel timeline

GET READY FOR TIME TRAVEL KINO WITH THE GOAT WAIFU AND THE TWO BEST ACTION ACTORS ALIVE

Didn't she say she tried sex to pass on the Alpha/Beta strain?

You think they're finally going to go where Hollywon't and show full penetration? Killing aliens, back in the lab fucking, alien sensors go off, back in the lab, aliens, cowgirl, aliens, facefucking, aliens, ass to mouth, aliens, creampie impregnation, and then it just sort of ends?

>i only want to watch a movie if there is a chance they might die

Quality logic user.