What the fuck was that ending?

What the fuck was that ending?

Was he even Patrick Bateman? Is he some sort of fucking hivemind? Did he actually kill anyone?

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/recapitatepodcast/ep11americanpsycho
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Whether he actually got dubs or not is up to interpretation.

If dubs it was all in his head.

soundcloud.com/recapitatepodcast/ep11americanpsycho

dubs thread without dubs

read the book

You better watch em

This thread needs a savior, check dem goods

This thread is cursed and there will be no dubs until I get a fucking answer.

Did he do it or not? WHERE DID THE BODIES GO?

Will I get digits?

Who's got the dubs?

O boi

Checked

probably did some but not all of them
there is no specific truth

Curse is broken

I'll assume this isn't bait. To be blunt, yes he did it. The point was that the culture of the world he is in is so vapid and shallow that a serial killer goes unnoticed/covered up.

Dubs say he didn't

It's impossible to make the mask layer so thin that you can actually scrap it all at once

Tried it.

The point was that it didn't even matter since nothing mattered in the culture they were living in

Yes he did kill those people. The ending means that nobody gave a shit. His confessions were meaningless. It was a statement about high society.

>tfw the movie didn't include the scene where he kills the faggot's shar-pei

>Did he do it or not?

yes

WITNESS REEEEEEE

you mean these?

I don't even want dubs. Don't check these.

Nobody knows. Also checkem

WEW LAD

It was all real. His lawyer covered up the killings and nobody gave a fuck because the movie is a satire of 80s corporate culture so of course nobody else would care.

Bateman desperately hated the vapid yuppie lifestyle he was living. He wanted to escape from it through his killings and on some level maybe he even wanted to get caught, but this escape was denied him. He's sitting there realizing that all of his murders haven't changed a thing and sitting in front of a sign that says "This is not an exit."

This couldn't get much more obvious, OP.

wrong, wrong, wrong. pure conjecture from a turbopleb who obviously hasn't read the book

Sup Forums needs to go back

dubs now

Bane4u
Nice trip

Hes a psycho.
He thinks he did it.

If dubs he didn't do it