Remember to be nice to each other

Remember to be nice to each other

k

nigga fuck you iont gotta be shit

que chica gwapa

remember to eat the ass

This comment is rude (not nice)

The world hasn't been nice to me. Why should I be nice to the world?

You are paying too much attention to the bad in this world while ignoring all the goodness in life. The world will be nice to you as soon as you allow yourself to be happy.

you got me fucked up if you think ima eat a bitch booty hole. iont fuck with that shit. i'll eat the pussy from the back, but the minute i smell some shit im outie. 100

Fuck you nigga I got kids to feed

Happiness is for fools

Thanks for existing lads

If you hold onto that attitude then you will have an unpleasant life. The choice is entirely yours.

I appreciate that sentiment and I appreciate you as a person.

me on the left

Funny how you think i'm edgy when in rellizy I'm just depressed as fuck and fed up with my life.

Want to talk about it?

Is Sup Forums the feels board? Can we talk without getting bullied?

This thread is one you can feel comfortable in my friend. Your English is excellent by the way.

ok

This place is full of bitter petty """people"""

It's Audi 5000 my dude

we're here for you user

spill it out!

is audi still hated in the US? I envy a day when romanians will wake up to what a bunch of unreliable POSes they are. really nice interiors on the upper models tho, but they age like shite

not this user
but >tfw ure in love with some grill who keeps teasing u and playing with ur feels without realizing and you cant stop falling for her, her giving u hope everytime u think it wont work out
FUCK

>without realizing

lul, 10$ says she can tell

anyway turn that shit around, stop being her little puppy dog and maybe you'll get her interested

They're super popular now, "German reliability"
Resurgence came after Audi was dominating the Le Mans in the early mid 2000s
BMW is another unreliable vehicle for the price