Sup Sup Forums I got some new pictures for you guys today

Sup Sup Forums I got some new pictures for you guys today.

Other urls found in this thread:

j-suntech.com/special-sex-dolls-sex-doll/100cm-sex-doll-flat-breast-little-breast-no-breast-love-doll.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Go on please

Get help.

I'm fine thanks

Some pics of an alternative route

Clearly not. What a fucking faggot.

No seriously, I agree with him, get help. Having a weeb phone background isn't normal

this

You need help you fucking tweaker

>not liking loli
You're the one that needs help

What a nice story bud, thanks for sharing it

When are you going to fuck her?

Are you kidding? Look how fake that thing is. When I evaluate myself on shit I do, I picture someone explaining to someone else the things I do. Imagine someone saying "Yeah Frank has a prepubescent sex doll that he likes to fuck and take photos of"

I've got the solution to your problem right here

And a bonus picture for those who couldn't get off of this

This time not on camera

Lord, forgive us for all we have sinned

avant-garde

three snaps of my fingers for you

What's privacy?

Does everyone in your building fuck the doll? if not why on earth do you need a condom?

the fact that you bought a child sex doll and then went and bought kids clothes for it is beyond fucked.

How big is she?

Seriously OP, you need to see a head shrink and get help.

>male hand
>female doll
>faggot

logic isn't your strongest area
Did you vote for hillary?

Na I just used it once there cause I wanted to gather some for a picture set with a rape ending where she's covered in used condoms, also so I didn't have to clean her instantly for once

100cm

Na

>being americunt

Oh, i didn't know we started giving a fuck about what other people think..when did this start?

Where do you get these?

not OP
but would you prefer the sex doll to be naked all the time?

That's pretty big, how much did it cost?

I'm so jealous

There are a lot of places but I got mine here
j-suntech.com/special-sex-dolls-sex-doll/100cm-sex-doll-flat-breast-little-breast-no-breast-love-doll.html

850$

id prefer it to not look like a fucking child xdd

>
>Na I just used it once there cause I wanted to gather some for a picture set with a rape ending where she's covered in used condoms, also so I didn't have to clean her instantly for once

Rape fantasy of child. You need a fucking bullet to the gourd you fuck. If you were within shooting distance of me I'd gladly end you.

Cool, thanks for the info, in what package does it come? I share a flat

Get one yourself

There are enough adult ones, just look at the daily thicc doll threads

Go after someone who does it with actual children instead

quality oldfag thread

Just in a box polstered with styofoam, if you don't have a good place getting one might not be the best idea, especially with a lack of privacy

If I found them I would end them as well. Faggots like you are only one step off from there and need to die anyway

was already aware of adult sized ones, tho why buy a child like one? N O N C E

o dear

You have an agression problem, you should seek help.

Lots of people, if not there wouldn't be so many different companies selling them.

I wish you lots of joy with your new purchase sir!

why does what someone else does make you so mad? maybe you should get a hobby

what does your mum think of your mental illness?

She ded

what a gimp lmao

haha ofc

I'm guessing you don't have many people coming to your house

Mostly family, but you know you can hide stuff right?

She died of disappointment

Your mum would b proud

if he fucks dolls then he is with his help.

let the man be faggot

Nope it was cancer, so it was you after all.

you dont need to be homosex to be a fag

C A N C E R XDD

When a thread is created. There is no other reason to create a thread other than to get other peoples input on things.

People like this are completely disconnected with reality, they have built in their heads a whole creepy universe in which they are rulers and everything is shaped in an egoistic fashion. They can't interact with real people because their standards are so deranged they aren't be capable of conceiving another person as an actual rational being. They see other as mere fictions of their own delusional world and opt to live in a fantasy where no rejection, nor failure will ever fall upon them. Said that they are nothing but egoistic delusional cowards playing the dictator of a narcicistic limited delusional world.

What you do with your time and money is not our business. I liked the pics.

This was meant for OP sorry

It's good, it did perfectly fit the guy you quoted.

No problem, and I share in your sentiment

Sir, you're a part of the bourgeois I can respect. Please proceed with the frolicking.

Captchas get too annoying after a while to repost my whole last set, I'll be back another time with new pics don't worry.

or just dont.

No prob, we're always lurking anyway.

do you have a blog or something where you post this?

Na only in doll discord which is only for doll owners (mostly from Sup Forums i think) and then on here.

Your doll is so cuuute! I just wanna cuddle with her.

See here's the thing you fuck, I dont care that you want to fuck a doll, even a child doll. The fact that you feel the need to advertise it and explain you you have child rape fantasies is the issue. You are disconnected from reality. Riddle me this, does your family know about this side of you? Do you even speak to your family? How about your employer? Would they find a reason to fire you if they knew about this side of you? You come on this board because you KNOW you are user here and can display your fuckedupness with little fear of being discovered.

fuck off cunt

Thanks for the sets then. Cute pajamas! Cute!

Dressing her up and cuddling is more than half the fun, sex is just the tip of the iceberg.

Other people on Sup Forums post the sluts they fuck and share pics of them, it's the same just that it's not your fetish for once.

You come on this board because you KNOW you are user here and can display your fuckedupness with little fear of being discovered.

well, duh...

If you're so comfortable with your choices then why do you hide your face? Pussy

At least you admit you are a fucking tweak

man you sound like a real faggot

hey does anyone have that comic of thicc doll saying "why is the organic woman so angry"

i need it for something