Why cant DC fans admit that their movies suck?

Why cant DC fans admit that their movies suck?

I mean, I am not an American, so I dont care about comics, but if I was a DC fan, I would be the first to criticize the poor qualitiy of the movies based on my beloved source material

because they dont? Any of Snyder's 3 films are by far the best things in the entire genre, even if that not saying much.

Not quite sure why you're ragging on about source material when the DCEU is a lot more faithful to its source material than the MCU stuff.

why this denial?
DC movies are garbage while Marvel is decent popcorn kino

>marvel fans are still upset about Suicide Squad doing so well

let it go man.

why?
as a consumer, i could be only happy if DC movies do decent

denial about what? They are objectively better

go watch real cinemá then you fucking pleb

lol DCucks will keep telling themselves BvS was good no matter what. They are so fucking retarded.

You forgot about Nolan's kinography Dark Knight Trilogy.

you know theres an ip counter right? You really shouldn't reply to your own thread pretending to be someone else.

Surely this is bait but I'll bite. Firstly, why the hell does you not being American mean you don't care about comics. I'm Australian and I do.

Secondly you wanna talk about source material? Alright then...
Hulk in the MCU can control his anger and essentially controls the hulk so he can help the Avengers. That is butchering the most interesting and impactful aspect of the Hulk.

Thor (and Hulk) have been depowered immensely to the point where they are laughable. Thor would completely CRUSH the others, particularly in that fight he had with Iron Man in the first Avengers.

Cap's whole backstory is really non-existent in the movies. They just act as if he has fit in perfectly in society. In the comics he is always back at veteran retirement villages talking about the old days. Why would Marvel take away such a heartfelt character point just to make him another bland quipaholic like the rest.

Why the fuck is Black Widow and Hulk a thing. Just no.

Vision they turned into a babysitter and just sideline him because they can't think of a good way to have him fight.

Every Marvel movie consists of poorly written characters in a poorly written world, all trying to fight a villain who wants power/revenge with shit-tier cinematography, scoring and editing. Please tell me how Marvel is so good.

>Please tell me how Marvel is so good.

Because you can turn off your brain and have fun!

t. Marvel fanboy

are you seriously gonna defend "Martha"?

>I'm Australian and I do.
Pretty much the same thing as American.

>Secondly you wanna talk about source material? Alright then...
No I dont. I dont care for comics. But I dont mind watching capeshit when its entertaning.
Marvel movies are pretty well made and dont take themselves to seriously
Meanwhile DC movies are pretentious, grimdark bullshit

What's wrong with it?

lol ok

That's not really an answer.

you are either a troll or delusional, either way there is no common ground for a discussion with you

I live in fucking AFRICA and I care about comics. What you said doesn't make sense you fucktard

Me, I love both DC and Marvel equally

Each of them's movies have their problems

Pretty sure you're a Marvel fanboy from your responses in the thread and pretending to not belong to that fandom

So you don't even have an answer? You're just parroting opinions?

The funniest part about this whole DC vs Marvel thing is it doesn't really exist amongst comic fans. People who read comics like reading both franchises for the most part. The DC vs Marvel thing only really came in around 2008 because of Dark Knight vs Iron Man. It was essentially started by a bunch of angsty, autistic manchilds and there are still idiots who fall into the trap today.

>popcorn kino

Is this your first time here?

I watch and enjoy the movies of both franchises. I enjoy the MCU for solid family-friendly entertainment. I enjoy the DCEU for what I hope for a more insightful and creative use of the source material. So far, that's just what I've gotten two out of three films, and that's just what I'd expect, because of the two companies, DC's always had darker, more mature content. They don't shy away from addressing real-world issues through poetic use of their characters.

Essentially, the DCEU has been like an extended Elseworlds story.

Tbh DC flicks are shiite.

Then again Marvel motion quips are worse.