Whats up with black people and shoes...

Whats up with black people and shoes? They're just shoes but they rather buy the latest pair of Jordans than pay child support.

Other urls found in this thread:

qz.com/1179881/bill-and-melinda-gates-to-pay-off-nigerias-76-million-polio-japan-debt/?utm_source=fark&utm_medium=website&utm_content=link&ICID=ref_fark
youtube.com/watch?v=MkEqI3_J4xg
youtube.com/watch?v=-4S_07nQ0M0
youtube.com/watch?v=zFoovHKpg-k
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What's with white people and black people. They're just black people but they'd rather make a thread about them then do their homework.

negro american detected

Way to not answer the question, faggot.

shoes are cool

12 year old detected.

Think for a second.

When niggers were slaves, we didn't allow them to wear shoes. They were barefoot, stepping on sharp branches and shit. Once we allowed them to own and wear shoes, they became hooked. It provided their feet with protection. That's why when a nigger sees a pair of shoes, their eyes light up.

>When niggers were slaves, we didn't allow them to wear shoes
Animals don't need shoes

horses do

horse > nigger

well, we allowed them, they've grown to love shoes.

i know u are but what am i

Hi I'm cool I answer questions with questions

Black people like looking like they have alot of money without actually having alot of money so they spend all their money on clothes and nothing else.
It's the cheapest way to look like you aren't poor.

>ITT; Fat 17 Neckbeard eating cheetos thinking that he is Alpha male because he has issues with the size of his dick compared to a black guy whilst his single mom probably makes his dinner. I bet your sisters is getting raw dogged by a black guy right?

>Buy expensive clothes
>Its the cheapest way to make you not look poor
Uhh

look, a monkey is trying to type something out to us, guys!

>homework
What are you twelve?

Because jordans are lightweight it allows them to pedal their stolen bikes faster

Feels good to get a nice pair of shoes or any new clothing every so often.

Having said that, i don't understand the appeal of jordans those shoes are fucking ugly

What's the deal with white people, they'd rather buy a timeshare instead of putting that money into a solid cef with municipal bonds.

You really think they buy anything

Takes a monkey to think that black people deserve any less rights than we do

You sound like a fucking jerry sinefeld joke
>and whats the deal with niggers nigging all the nigs ma nigga

Niggers love basketballs shoes. It helps them shoot hoops, and run from cops when they shoot each other.
These animals literally kill each other for a pair of Jordans.

niggas gonna nig

>people usualy buy expensive clothes with money that they have left after paying bills, buying food, supporting family, buying gasoline so you can go to work etc.
>be nigger
> Fuck all this shit. Use all your money to buy new 'nike turbo mega xl who gives a shit limited edition shoes'
> Barely survive rest of the month while fucking stupid whores that thinks you still have some money

What's up with nigs noging all the nig my nog?
Ftfy

Shit, I'd rather wear Jordans with my dress suit than some dress shoes. That's just swag on a different level my cracka friend.

You damn well know a nigga would rather have nice clothes and live with their grandma's instead of spending their money on a place to live by themselves.

Bruh we love our basketball shoes so much we don't play basketball in fear of getting scuffs in our shoes. That's just how the game go boss.

wat

you must be retarded, niggers are less worth than any other race.

They don't have the brain capacity to do something for the community. They steal, rape, kill and murder because they think its the easy way. It's for that reason the niggers have never invented anything or done anything worthwhile.

If we stop giving them benefits they will simply steal more and die because they can't feed their family anymore. They are lazy as fuck and always have a gang mentality.

It's for a reason that the entire world hates niggers. Even niggers hate niggers

White goes to your country takes away any possible way of advancing your society. It IS easer to steal because they have no other fucking choice you fucking nonce. They have a gang mentality because they are branded that way by white government.

I can with100% certainty say you would never call a black person a nigger in your life except in front of your community college friends.

Yep daft black person detected,can't even male a coherent sentence.

They are sneaker nerds.

This true he'll they can't even pay for vacations for the kids in Africa. only daft niggers would still let polio still run rampant in a country.half the world new case come from the shot hole Nigeria with all its daft bush monkeys.it's take a a real alpha male to even try to fix that shut its a job where only a white man could succeed them rich blacks only care for dame new Nikes while whites fix this world with money qz.com/1179881/bill-and-melinda-gates-to-pay-off-nigerias-76-million-polio-japan-debt/?utm_source=fark&utm_medium=website&utm_content=link&ICID=ref_fark

No one here said they had less right lol u retard

>White goes to your country takes away any possible way of advancing your society.
Bullshit, we bought black slaves from black people, we only conquered them in the year 1876. They had 1876 years to do their own shit and they only build mud huts and sold each other as slaves.

And after the colonization ended the whites left all they technology in the African countries. Railways, trains electricity. They all had it, but after a 50 years nothing of that legacy remains because they destroyed it all.

The Chinese despise black people because of this, a good documentary about this is youtube.com/watch?v=MkEqI3_J4xg

Seriously, if the white race dies out, the black race will either be reduced to slavery again, be exterminated or be forced to migrate back to Africa.

The only reason they aren't is because of america and it's freedom politics, the rest of the world doesn't want war.

If you go to any none white country and ask a local their opinion of a black person, you will soon find out that no one wants them.

youtube.com/watch?v=-4S_07nQ0M0

youtube.com/watch?v=zFoovHKpg-k

status symbol. ie 'nigger rich'

Rest of the world should just let niggers die.

Kek

until very recently, and still somewhat today, black people were excluded from buying homes in expensive neighborhoods, so their subculture began valuing things like fancy shoes and ostentatious upgrades to their cars rather than buying nice homes like white people.

nah, in reality they waste their money on bigass trucks that rarely see dirt or tools.