Shrek 5 announced

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2016/01/26/us/lawsuit-claims-disney-colluded-to-replace-us-workers-with-immigrants.html?_r=0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

SOMEBODY

Shreddit 5

SOMEBODY

ONCE

TOLD

ME

STOP ME!

PLEASE KILL ME

The memes are gonna be off the charts lads

Probably coming out aronud the same time as Space jam 2
Memelennials are beginning to creep into cinema

YEAH! LIKE THAT'S EVER GONNA HAPPEN! BRRBRBRSAPAAAAP

WELL

THAT

BANE

WAS

GONNA

TROLL

ME

fake

they made a 3 and 4?

I

AIN'T

THE

BIGGEST

GUY

ON

THIS

PLANE

5hrek

SOME

AND THEY DON'T STOP COMING

I NEED SOME SLEEP

I CANT GO ON LIKE THIS

I TRIED COUNTING SHEEP

BUT THERES ONE I ALWAYS MISS

WHY? The answer to every known sequel they
properly won't need, just to get some fart laughs
I guess.

was the fourth even good? first two were great, third was garbage so I didnt bother with the fourth

Watch it, Sup Forums

t. Dreamworks

Shrek Forever After was decent.

I WAS LOOKING KINDA DUMB WITH MY FINGER AND MY THUMB IN THE SHAPE OF A HOOK ON MY BELT LOOPS

Dreamworks is just using more and more Indian workers on H1 visas to make these movies which means they have to earn less to be able to make more.

The Shrek series no serves no other purpose but to be mindless entertainment to American kids, and it isn't even being made by American workers

We can all thank that judge in the Disney lawsuit for setting precedent:
nytimes.com/2016/01/26/us/lawsuit-claims-disney-colluded-to-replace-us-workers-with-immigrants.html?_r=0

The workers of USA don't even have the tools in place for labor reform anymore. Might as well an hero, animators

WELL,
THE YEARS START COMING AND THEY DON'T STOP COMING AND THEY DON'T STOP COMING AND THEY DON'T STOP COMING AND THEY DON'T STOP COMING AND THEY DON'T STOP COMING AND THEY DON'T STOP COMING AND THEY DON'T STOP COMING AND THEY DON'T STOP COMING AND THEY DON'T STOP COMING AND THEY DON'T STOP COMING AND THEY DON'T STOP COMING AND THEY DON'T STOP COMING AND THEY DON'T STOP COMING AND THEY DON'T STOP COMING AND THEY DON'T STOP COMING

underrated post. good job not falling for the meme trap senpai