[general feels thread initiate]

> tfw you started seeing the world in its true colours after first visiting Sup Forums

> when you realize the depressing fact that your civilisation is dying

> when you became isolated from your friends because they just won't stop drinking the cool-aid

> when get eaten up inside by hatred whenever you see your women with foreign men

> when you want to save your people, but all you do is browse the internet

> when you decide to stop being a degenerate and start self improvement, but you still feel alone in your struggle because all the moral support you get is from anons on Sup Forums

Where are all the Sup Forums buddies irl? Sometimes I could die for someone real to relate to.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5kntspcSefE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Landsgemeinde
rt.com/news/344983-dalai-lama-refugee-crisis/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You're not alone

Dubs

>tfw want to remove kebab
>tfw none of them want to come here because the country is too poor

idk

>Within 24 hours the major European social media and service websites (including technology companies such as Microsoft) will be blocking 'hate speech' which includes anti-immigration, anti-LGBT, antisemitic, and pro-Islamic State posts and ideas.

>President Barack Obama has declared June national LGBT pride month.

>Beta white male kills 2 students and commits suicide

This is just today.
Historians will call this the era of Decadence.

Seriously thinking of quitting the internet.

It's just a bullshit waste of time at this point, and I've wasted too much of my life on it, considering I no longer enjoy it.

Check 15 minutes of this.

I'm here, bro.

kek....

Cede & company?
DTCC?

>tfw fat
>tfw no gf
>tfw civilisation is dying

>Within 24 hours the major European social media and service websites will be blocking 'hate speech'

Well it was nice knowing you Sup Forums
Though are we really certain that we'll be shut down for real? Maybe this could also be a good thing if it'll be severe enough to wake people up

Sure I'll check it out, though I'm well familiar with good old molyneux and the subject of the impending economical disaster.

Pic related. I won't kill myself until she does something HUGE, get elected or something. This would give me faith.

Become /fit/ mate, cost almost nothing, and you'll maybe find your way in the world once you got /fit/.

Don't kill yourself, don't look for heroes in books or in the movies, look in the mirror

You can help make France great again

Pensions, Trusts in the
USA... and loss of Federal Tax revenue do to loss of wealth of pensions, retirees, middle class weal, and baby boomers... thus is a contraction... banks can't force credits on households, can't force consumption on household who face inflation of:

- pharmaceuticals
- Healthcare
- utilities
- energy
- transportation
- gasoline
- food
- child care
- education
- housing and rents
- certifications and permits and licenses
- property taxes

Deflation of US Dollar through dollar creation.

Huge Federal Debts.

$62.5 Trillion in US Debts in 2015.

> Go to university
> Get accepted in a very elitist master
> "Oy vey congrats to myself!"
> First class, realize I'm surrounded by high society members
> "Guess I will be surrounded by blue pilled faggots"
> Next class, one of those girls enters the rooms yelling "Hey Sup Forumsack! I can't believe this shit : there is an islamist nigger praying in the hallway!"

That's how I fell in love.

Don't let the world take you down, user. It's full of good surprises too.

You too, Germanbro, go make Germany great again.

which uni bro?

>one of those girls
which girls?

- from sauna?
- from pub?
- from bank staff?
- from government?
- from nature/sport trail?

>Be Afghan vet from '03 - '07
>Life was okay after till current year
>Seen the worst the world has to offer in Afghan
>Try to relate to family and friends to inform them the truths of Islam
>They call me names and resent their respect for my service
>Losing touch with so many friends and family as the year goes on
>Islam is winning hearts and minds where we failed
>This is a worst feeling than the so called 'PTSD' I gained seeing brutality of Islam

I really am trying all ways I can think of to get people to see the bigger picture, like how in Afghan in the 70s, it was much like Iran then. Life was good for those people living in the 70s. Come now, everyone is living tribal life to the T and the women are so disgusting looking that even if they are not disfigured by the brutality of the men, they aged so poorly from malnutrition and not having a standard quality of life.

The only thing I know of now is that if push comes to shove and our country gets a SHTF scenario from the upcoming crisis, I will only be willing to take care of myself.

Eine Schwatzer? wow!

Wait till they come to sauna order schwimbad

youtube.com/watch?v=5kntspcSefE

>Be talking to people about this shit with a blind guy trying to sue McDonald's since other things trigger them
>'But Mickey Ducks has a policy of not serving walk-ups to the drive thru.'
>"It's not about policy! It's about being human to him for once!"
>'... But the owner/franchisee can't be found non-compliant or he's facing some serious liability.'
>"You know what, I'm finished. It's clear talkin to you is like talking to a brick wall."

I hate our generation of Americlaps so much.

I got signed pictures of Le Pen, Farrage, and Trump. All Canadian politicians are pansies though, so none in the collection yet, feels bad that the vast majority of Canadians are retards and I won't get in a relationship with anyone because there's no one with traditional values anymore, even in the churches.

Make France great again, while I hope for a Canadian Le Pen

>I will only be willing to take care of myself.
Good cucks and losers should get themselves killed

Press F for eurocucks, see you guys...

F

For obvious reasons I won't go into details brother but know that even the blue pilled strongholds are crumbling.

From the high society members I was speaking two lines above.

Before meeting her, I thought I was racist. Turned out, I had merely adopted racism, she was born in it. Molded by it.

You got one from which one? Marion? You lucky bastard.
With the rise of the right, Trump and all, Canadia might sooner than you might think.

Stay strong mate. Try to redpill as many people as you can.

>>They call me names and resent their respect for my service

You sound healthy and sober to me.

I am weaker than that. As I aged I let alcohol make me weak and kill my manhood. But that is not your problem. You sound like no real prob;em if you stay away from alcohol or drugs.

Most in USA don't know war or intelligence, counter-intelligence, security, or military.

End of Draft was a Propaganda coup, stopping flow of information to news sources and civilians.

Thanks.

Landsgemeinde... this is law or a rule or promise/duty to one's nation??

This is a question, like metaphysics. What is our duty?

-

table from cis.org on USA Legal Immigration. And today we see 1 Million legal immigrants a year.

>Landsgemeinde

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Landsgemeinde

The Landsgemeinde or "Cantonal assembly" is a public, non-secret ballot voting system operating by majority rule, which constitutes one of the oldest forms of direct democracy. Still at use at the subnational political level in Switzerland, it was formerly practiced in eight Cantons. For practical reasons, the Landsgemeinde has been abolished at the Cantonal level in all but two Cantons where it still holds the highest political authority: Appenzell Inner Rhodes and Glarus. The Landsgemeinde is also being convened in some districts of Appenzell Inner Rhodes, Grisons and Schwyz to vote on local questions.

The German term Landsgemeinde itself is attested from at least the 16th century, in the 1561 dictionary of Pictorius. It is a compound from Land "land, Canton; rural Canton" and Gemeinde "community, commune".

Eligible citizens of the Canton or district meet on a certain day in the open air to decide on a specific issues. Voting is accomplished by those in favor of a motion raising their hands. Historically, or in Appenzell until the admission of women, the only proof of citizenship necessary for men to enter the voting area was to show their ceremonial sword or Swiss military sidearm (bayonet); this gave proof that you were a freeman allowed to bear arms and to vote.

Similar assemblies in dependent territories were known under terms such as Talgemeinde (for Talschaften, used in Ursern, Hasli, Obersimmental), Teding (Engelberg), Parlamento (Leventina), Zendgemeinden (for the Zenden or districts of Valais), but also as Landsgemeinde in Toggenburg and in parts of Grisons.[1]

rt.com/news/344983-dalai-lama-refugee-crisis/
share this on your fb wall
it's a discreet and politically correct way of saying ''remove kebab''

As you may know we have a semi-direct democracy in Switzerland.

This means that our politicians may vote laws but if the citizens so desire they can force those laws to be voted by the citizens and not the politcians. As a result, our elites can't force a law on us.

It's even automatic regarding some subects. Also, we can propose new amendments to our constitution (like the minaret ban) and the citizens, not the politicians, vote on it.

A Landsgemeinde is where the population gather to vote in some of our states (cantons). You vote by raising your hand and you identify yourself either with an ID or your family sword.

Yeah, and you can pick them up for around 50 dollars Canadian off eBay if you shop around. As far as canada is concerned, I'm hoping for the best. Good luck in France too.

The Central Banks and formation of EU and corruption of US Federal Govt has corrupted us all. WTF? Is it a Military Republic in the USA now or an Inverted Totalitarianism... a one Political Party System of war MIC Spending, Crony Capitalism, Corporatism, Picking corporations as winners and losers in the quest for subsidies??

Well I have other charts,. but perhaps Sup Forums will block them or isolate me from the string...?

Take heart from this anons. Everyday you walk by people with "racist" views on the street. You just need to find them.