literally why do people like it so much

just some edgy guy walking around saying he's gonna shoot people

no plot at all

nuke him with a nuke

done

@75786061
no (you)'s for (you)

Get him into a car

The visual composition it's excellent and remains excellwnt during the whole movie. I didn't get the plot either though, I ended with a "that's it?" In my face.

t. Plebs that didn't understand the film at all

That redneck almost killed him when they had that gunfight.

Also he is vulnerable to getting hit by cars.

These are the people I argue with here.

>no points
>just saying pleb or whatever

so predictable. I almost did an inb4

What do you want to know about the movie? I'll try and explain it as best I can.

Let out the air on his oxygen tank.

What's there to "understand" about this movie?

Tell him I don't believe in the Grim Reaper.

Done.

Remember when the Coen Brothers had many people thinking that Fargo (1996) was a true story? They love to play pranks. That's what it is, OP. It's a prank. They love to play pranks on people.

The first 90% of the film is a magnificent, utterly-riveting thriller that seemingly builds to a nail-biting climax, before the Coen Brothers almost literally piss on the upturned, unsuspecting faces of their stunned audience. Now that I've had a few years to think about it, it's really quite fucking hilarious. They're Andy Kaufman with a budget.

Well, it's a piece of art that exists and has a considerable temporal element (it's just over two hours long) so I would say there's quite a bit to understand

i agree it's overrated and i don't care much for it but how pleb are you?

did you also get mad at in bruges when they didn't show if ray lived or died?

Jokes on them because I love the movie anyway.

Well, it was a superbly loyal adaptation of the source material, and didn't cut out much of anything that wouldn't have otherwise made it drag. McCarthy originally wrote it as a screenplay that nobody wanted to produce back in the 80s, which explains why adapting it to the screen woudl be easier.

Texans can really appreciate a lot of the attention to detail that was done to effectively and accurately depict fairly ordinary people (not counting Chigurh) in a particular time and place, even if most of it was shot in New Mexico.

The casting and acting were practically flawless. The cinematography was superb. The ~15 minutes of musical score was extremely effective. Also, the sound design is one of the most supremely underrated aspects of the whole movie.

also, I don't understand the "no plot" argument at all. The plot's fairly simple and well-balanced with a lot of character development around Sheriff Bell and Lewellyn. Chigurh's no Hannibal Lecter as far as iconic villains go, sure, but he's certainly memorable. Also, fair bit less talkative than in the book, which was a good decision on the Coens' part, imho.

Plebs gonna pleb. You can't even blame the lack of comprehension on no exposition, because it's the fucking coen brother's, they fucking love exposition.

If he lived in real life Texas, he would have been gunned down 10 minutes into the story

Das right. I can understand maybe not picking up on some of the themes, but not as far as the plot goes...what's not to get?

>Josh Brolin wounded him in one on one fight
And
>Josh is killed by a group of prepared Mexicans
So
>A group of Mexicans can kill him

Or
>He only kills civilians who don't know that he kills
And
>When Josh is prepared they exchange damage equally
And
>Josh is killed by well prepared Mexicans
So
>Mexicans can easily kill him if they know about him

>how do you stop him

No one says

>call it Friendo

This board is a fucking joke for retarded (((niggers)))

REEEEEEEEEEEE

This movie has everything except the plot.

flip a coin and shott him anyway and then burn one side of my face with fire

Agreed. I hate how retards think every movie should be some epic. They can't absorb art as it is.

>advertised as film
>is actually a flick
What did you expect us to expect.

>Lock door
>Sit in front of it with a gun
>Wait for him to shoot out the lock
>Pull trigger
>Continue pulling
>No more killer

Brolin already tried that, dipshit

>call it
>wait for it him to toss the coin