Fell asleep when OP was posting his slam piggy

Fell asleep when OP was posting his slam piggy
Anyone get the rest??

posting all that I got

Is this her? Keep going!

YEs please. Need more of this piggy. What is the backstory?

got more?

OP posted pics of her and got butt hurt because anons were calling her a slam pig. I know there's more pics, but that's all I have

Who has more?

Need nudes/info

Haha you guys are pathetic and because of you lot he wont be posting more of her and we were so close to geting nudes befor some piece of shit had to ruin it by identifying some stupid dragonfly sign and one of the pictures and therefore making him think that there was a way of finding him on the girl now we'll never get her nudes

Well let's make him pay

You cant

Damn, she's cute af

there were a bunch of nudes in the thread from last night, unfortunately all of the images 404'd and I could not save them

Not her

prove that it's not

He never posed nudes but he did delete some of the pick bit someone saved them and reposested them he was way to scared to posed the nudes of her

You dumb fuck he said she has dark nipples do thos look dark to you?

What dragonfly sign was that?

Yes she is, I'm obsessed

IF THIS AINT HER THEN WHO THE FUCK IS IT
SAUCE

The one in this pic i guess its like a logo for a park they went too

As I posted in the previous thread (which brought everything to a crashing halt) this woman's name is Betsy. She lives at her parents home in Oostburg, WI. She graduated from UW Madison and is roughly 28-29 years old. She has gained approx. 70 lbs since these last pics were taken and is being treated for high blood pressure. I last saw he in July 2017 at a wedding. I took a vacation with her and some mutual friends early last year.

Dude let's see some current pics of her!

Lol does that matter?

Your not going to cuz this guy has no info on her and this is bait i was there and nothing like this was posted hes just a lieing fagget seeking attention

Also, she works at a bank up there in the Sheboygan, WI area. Don't ask me which one. I honestly can't remember. I remember thinking that her job couldn't be very important because when our return travel was disrupted by snow last year, I heard her on the phone with her employer(s) and they just told her "come back whenever."

Slam piggy? Bullshit! That’s 8/10 all day

Like i said this guy is just baiting

OP for this thread, that's what I'm saying she looks like she would be pretty freaky

I did not take any pictures of her when we were out of the country because I didn't want our mutual friends to think I was interested in her.

Believe whatever you want, douchenozzle. My life will be the same regardless.

Yes it matter cuz that picture clearly isnt her you fucking retard

I will cuz thats not her name and you clearly dont know her

Sure, sure I am. Don't you wonder why she's in all these exotic locations in all these photos? It's because her parents feel sorry for her because she's pushing 30 and will never get married, so they pay for her to go on these trips all over the world. Her father is a truck driver, and her mother is a public school teacher.

We went to an all-inclusive in the Caribbean, with tons of day trip opportunities, golf, parasailing, etc. All she wanted to do was read books and eat. She didn't even drink all that much, which is unusual for a WI girl on vacation.

Okay most of that shit is made up and i know she was on vacation because op fucking told us all that

Like you have a fucking clue what you are talking about, retard.

Bag on her head and she becomes very fuckable.

Glad someone els agrees this shit is fake

I think these are her too

Dude show proof

>calling others autist
>4chins

top kek

aint noone gotta show you shit faggot

its in Singapore

Still have one more

Come on man, give us something more to go off of

Come on man, grab a pic from her insta or something

Yup and thats all the info they had on her and the guy posing they couldn't find them

Agreed, need all there is of her

Hmmm hard to believe that in like 10 pics that's all there is lol

The person with her is Sarah Kiefer, Oak Creek WI. They are cousins. Check out her FB if you don't believe me. Picture was taken at CountryFest in WI. I do not want to disclose any more on the grounds that I might out myself.

You mean you dont have shit you dumb fagget!! You have no proof because you donf fucking know her so stop pretending
He doesnt have anything now one does become the original poster didn't post any on the two occasions that he made a thread to do so the first time because everyone was talking shit and saying she's a fat pig and the second time he didn't post anything because people started looking up information trying to find out his whereabouts made him paranoid and scared him off with threats that they were going to ruin his life and dox her

umad

Last one I got. I desparately need more

Shitty that all these people ruin it for the rest of us, I just want her nudes

That is one massive fucking run-on sentence.

Yeah i agree. Would have loveed to see her nudes

No not at all
Okay and?

Can't find, post proof here?

sounds like a very-much-you problem

I agree, but OP was being a gigantic faggot so if her pics spread it's justified lol

Sorry I appreciate free nudes of nice amateur chicks

What the fuck is wrong with her shoulder?

Let's not forget this classic

I dis agree ciz if i were in his situation I would have probably been paranoid too that's exactly why I've never posted pictures of my fat cheating ex

Shoulders back to push out tits, classic move

Yeah but he wouldn't drop it and kept acting like a retard, I get he was paranoid but he's not too smart and should have just dropped it

Oh look one of the people who fucked it up for all of us

That is hella true he just kept bumping it though i still feel like it could have all been bait

Lol and this one

Yeah but it went both ways like a lot of the time he just seemed legit nervous and scared, and was just trying to fix shit but kept fucking up

Yeah the whole thing was a mess i just wish he had posed the nude and then every one would have just moved on

Yes it's very true. We finally get legit OC of what seems like a really cute amateur girl and it just goes off the rails

Is this her?

Why not just leave the house, apply yourself, talk to a real living girl, and try to get laid?

No, that's St. Vincent.

Haha yeah can never have anything real and nice when it comes to Sup Forums

I do that but it's nice variety is the spice of life

It looks like it. Where did you get the pic?

looks like her, damn those tits look a lot bigger though there

Or here? I think it is

It's because she keeps packing on the pounds.

You would not even recognize her anymore if you saw her today. You wouldn't. Even her pretty face has become round like a soccer ball.

Dude you can't post all this shit and not show her. Are you the one posting these pics??

And she doesn't even look thatvheavy in that one

I have not posted a single picture in this thread.

Whoever is posting keep going! I need more of this beauty, hopefully it ends with her nudes

Same watch and ring

Well then can you confirm it's her?

Good eye, I think that's confirmed then!

If those two are her then this should be too

Some of these pictures are much older than others. It is hard to tell in some of them. She is about 29 now. Her body has changed a lot. Her tits have mostly been overshadowed by gut. When I was out of the country with her last year at a beach resort, she insisted on leaving a pair of gym shorts on over her one-piece swimsuit. She is not even close to the girl you see in these pictures, anymore.

Thanks
And damn shes looks cute it thats her keep them coming