His steamy, creamy, dreamy logs?

His steamy, creamy, dreamy logs?

What are the best Andy log songs?

pens and knives \m/

Fuck off

anons love logs

I saw Andy Sixx at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him to suck a creamy log of shit out of his ass or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Fiber One bars in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually and then told her to "grow up, kid” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s possible, as there's no way she'd ever grow up to accept Andy's logs. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly

>LOGged in

GROW
R
O
W

UP
P

best song

Not only would I, I would so fucking hard that my neck would be constipated with his shit for a week.
It goes something like this.
Andy grins and slidds his studded faggot skinny jeans down enough to reveal his ass and maybe 1/8th of his black veil ballsack. I part his ass cheeks and press my nose against his anus.
>sniff sniff
And now the feeding begins. His anus instantly dilates to about 5-inches agape and starts rapid-firing mud rockets done my fucking throat. Thump thump thump, my gullet fills with his creamy shit as the steam completely obscures my vision. Andy is reduced to a ghostly figure in the thick, humid clouds of rectum-breath. It is like a dream. My neck bulges and ripples as my esophagus and stomach are packed full of the creamiest shit ever to be shat. The word "supreme" enters my thoughts as a particularly corn-studded, monolithic turd skid marks my uvula on it's journey inward. It's as though a thousand lumps of fecal matter are playing bumper cars in my scat-trap. Just as I am delighted and terrified to notice that my throat may literally rupture, a loud and prolonged fart blows my hair back; this signals that the meal is through. I hardly manage to choke down the last loaf as Andy digs in to his fifth Chipotle bowl today. I wipe the stray flecks of scat out of my eyes before collapsing in euphoric cloggedness and say a prayer.
Our Logger,
whose anus is in contact with your lips,
Hallowed be thy colon;
Thy shitlog down your fucking throat come,
Thy will be dung
with turds, as it is with spicy diarrhea:
Give us this day our daily dump;
And forgive us our imperfect sphincter,
as we forgive those that choke on your feces,
And lead us not into the hands of Dani Filth,
But deliver us from the piss patrol:
For thine is the asshole over Sup Forums with a creamy, dreamy steamer,
the power over the cock raters, and the redditors
For ever and ever.
Logmen

I skulk around like a detective. Always with an eye on Andy. He can not use a toilet without me knowing about it. I have to be the next person in that stall when he's done.
I own a large variety of disguises. Most of which are plumber or janitor uniforms so I can carry my plunger without arousing suspicion.
The second he leaves the room I'm furiously pumping my plunger into Andy's white throne. I must have every nugget.
I slide the dreamy treats down my throat, whole. They clog me. I swear they get better every time. I can hardly breathe from all the excitement and adrenaline.
I must pull myself together quickly so I don't lose track of Andy. I'll be there for his next toilet break.
I will always be there.

>true story

Creamy dreamy ass pudding

You young 'uns don't know how good you've got it. Slidding logs here sldding 'em there, wolfing 'em down in one go. In my day, we had one log between four of us and that had to last all week. We would pick out the nuts and nibble on them for the first couple of days before portioning out the rest and lordy goodness, the delight if one of us found a stray pube in there.

Fight cancer with cancer.

All these faggot forced memes to be derailed with banana cancer.

I'm on it

Canception.

If you worked at life as hard as you have worked at creating this lame meme you would be the new Warren Buffet.

Who is warren buffay

Cancer.

He's the guy who invented the word kek

Dubs say it's so

Good on ya Warren

Feces and steam

Grow the fuck up or I'll beat you with a log.

Sounds dreamy

mfw

Skinner!
you said we were having steamed clams.

oh, you must have misheard me, I said we were having steamy, creamy logs!

fixed xd

log threads are best threads

Go girl! Slidding

Logmen

KEK

dump

Is that Cleetus Sixx?

First time on one of these log threads. So far, so good.