How do you leak nudes of yourself and make it look like it was someone else...

How do you leak nudes of yourself and make it look like it was someone else? I've been told here and other places online that I have a nice cock and I'd like to let people irl know this very important information..

Step 1: Man up
Step 2: Send nudes
Step 3: Profit

There is no way, fam. Just be confident and people will know.

>Create fake facebook account
>Add some acquaintances
>Say "hi, i noticed u were friends with x, just want you to know hes got some nudepics, share them around!"
profit???

Be sure to include some sort of verification, such as face or unique tattoo etc..

forgot to mention, send the nudes to them.

Transparent

Not really, who the fuck would send nudes of themselves to random people especially WITH face, that's dumb as fuck.

Someone with a nice dick but few other redeeming features.

That's not even how you set up that meme. This is why I don't come here very often. Back to I go.

how'd he take the pic wtf

Idk, I'd suspect it's the same person with an obvious fake account and in need of attention (which I am)

Anyone has more ideas?

Well, create a facebook account and put the pics up on your wall then, if that's a possibility, or you can just upload them onto Sup Forums and just say something like "Hi X, I thought I recognized you." And link to the thread.

btw, upload dickpic so I can see if its as good as you say.

you dont ne to hold your dick at the toilet, it cant fall off

where's the shadow of the camera?

Lightsource is flash.........

>upload them onto Sup Forums and just say something like "Hi X, I thought I recognized you.

Now that might work, what's a similar site to Sup Forums? so I don't mind getting banned

>I don't mind getting banned
underage b&

dropbox

I'm 25, stop

cooypastas

Dropbox, imgur etc, w/e works. Upload a dickpic for us to see.

upload a pic with timestamp

I think he means another chan site so he posts the pics then doxxes himself, let the anons do the work. Interesting idea

maybe he's gone cuz the faggot OP isn't writing shit anymore