Sup Sup Forumstards, ask a Harvard Business School cumdumpster who is going to work for McKinsey anything...

sup Sup Forumstards, ask a Harvard Business School cumdumpster who is going to work for McKinsey anything. U jelly that a cumdumpster will earn more money than you lowly educated angry white men?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=089B8tjv4T0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

you go girl.

bah, once im out of school ill probably win more than you, actually

>McKinsey
tits n timestamp or gtfo

Tits or gtfo

Tits or get the fuck out.

>Post your Harvard Business School cumdumpster tits or gtfo

Don't care about money. Look down on people who do. Not mad.

There are only cumdumpsters at HBS

Absolutely don't care about money. Power is the real shit. youtube.com/watch?v=089B8tjv4T0

>Harvard
>McKinsey
>cumdumpster
synonyms

Enjoy your money, AIDS, herpes, gonorrhea, etc

Please tie me up and beat me wtih baseball bat like that

An MBA in prostitution? Neat.

no dubs in this thread, no fun in this thread

mfw already retired at 22 because I've but 5k into ETH when it was below 1$
took 0 effort too
you ain't got nothing on me bitch

rules
t or gtfo

I'm a Marxist subversive. We will tear down your Capitalist monstrosity.

no, you're just a basement dweller like all the other posters here

>Harvard
Oh that Ivy league elitist school that lets niggers in, for writing Black Lives Matters on their applications, just like Standford. It's become a joke, sorry about your choice in schools. Its accreditation and reputation along with many other leftist polluted overpriced schools, has been tarnished greatly. Also, you will not be making more than me, little roastie whore, but that is another subject and this is the interwebs.

tits or gtfo

show bob and vagene

this basically

No, I dont need money to survive because I know the travelling hobo life. I consider those who need money beneath me.

sucking enough dick can get you anything in life

So you're going to make $100K p/year with $200K of student loan debt. After a few years, you'll leave the workforce to have children when you realize that being a mid-level analyst sucks. Sounds like money well-spent.

I've been pulling down 6-figures for the past 30 years. It's no picnic. Talk to me in 2048, sweetie.

That's some classic bait, man.

How proud are you knowing that you got the job because of affirmative action and not because you earned it?