Redpill me on the Amazon and Africa

Got accepted into a volunteer program where I build houses and toilets for villages in 3rd world countries for 2 weeks.
They said I can go to either the Amazon jungle in Brazil or Swaziland in South Africa

What's the Sup Forums approved choice?

Other urls found in this thread:

kakaporecovery.org.nz/volunteer-opportunities/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Swaziland will be MUCH safer and a little more comfortable.

You're stealing jobs from those poor people, you retard.

Anyone with half a brain would finance locals to do the labor.

You are stealing their jobs so you can take selfies and brag to your friends.

Go to the amazon, everything will try to kill you except people, In Swazilandia people will try to kill/rape you

What makes you say that?

Congrats on going to a third world country just to make yourself look like a good person.

What would help them much more is if you got the cost of the trip and instead sent it to an organisation that hires contractors in the country to build houses, rather than some shitty first worlder who knows nothing about building houses.

The only reason you're doing it is so you can look like a good person because you 'helped' and so you can go on holiday.

You're a piece of shit kys.

Also why are you not volunteering to save the best bird in the world, the Kakapo

>What makes you say that?

Because it's actually much safer than Brazil. There's far less crime in Swaziland and you won't be stuck in a jungle with other dangers.

kakaporecovery.org.nz/volunteer-opportunities/

Kakapo>Niggers

I don't give a fuck about these niggers famerino, I'm just going there because in the second week we can do anything we want so I'm gonna pick up volunteer sloots and go sightseeing

Don't listen to the retards saying they should hire locals to build the homes. They don't have the mental capacity to build decent houses. Not sure what the Sup Forums choice is though.

Did this once. What a fucking waste of time. We could have hired someone to do twice as good a job for a fifth of the money we spent on the trip. Instead the guy got his house 'fixed' by a bunch of teenagers who had no idea what the hell they were doing.

Bullshit, why not just go on a sight seeing holiday instead.

>White saviour complex

I'm just there for the sightseeing and volunteer pussy, faggot.

Hope you get AIDS faggot.

Stay the fuck away from Swaziland or South Africa if you're a lone female user.

Do you not know anything about volunteer trips? I can use this charity to fundraise the whole trip. I only paid a $200 deposit and the rest was fundraised .

It's literally a free vacation

>Damage control

The jungle is an awful environment, but a more interesting place to be. I've only been to the Peruvian side, but the people were ok.

Swaziland will be easier to work in. The people can be more dangerous but more friendly than the ones in the jungle.

Avoid Brazil.

If you pick Amazon, enjoy sleeping in a dump with no air conditioning in the middle of the fucking jungle in summer(?) on your 'vacation.' Hope you like bugs and extreme humidity.

>free vacation
On literally hell on esrth OR literally hell on earth

No wonder why it's free

I knew Sup Forums was introverted but to the extent that they would miss out amazing travel experiences just because it's uncomfortable? Jesus.

Amazon.Natives there are higher IQ than groids and are actual humans. They also take actual care of their homes unlike blacks who let everything decay.

First and only time I'll agree with Australia

Sup Forums should start a volunteer program where you go to subsaharan Africa and help exterminate negroids.

>uncomfortable

M8 I live in the third world I know how those savages live, First worldes come here to do volunteer work in hellish place where we would never go, because they are full of savage immigrants from Nicaragua, surrounded by jungle and scary animals, I'd rather live in my middle class house

Kek, where do I sign?

...are amazon natives not black?

There's this thing called 'airline tickets' that let you visit exotic and beautiful places when you want, sleeping where you want, eating what you want, spending time with who you want to. You know, instead of getting stuck with literally the absolute cheapest shitholes and food incompetent teenagers can find.

I don't think there are any vicious druglords in amazon the jungle that will murder you for helping villagers, but you will be risking getting zika, malaria or other moskito related diseases
Also amazon forest is full of hugeass spiders

No they are native american, still subhumans but far better than niggers

flip a coin
heads: zika
tails: malaria

this, zika is very real, let alone all the other viruses. take care of yourself OP, i say go for it, you are young you can overcome the diarrhea

>huge ass spiders

Fuck why did you say that to me user, now I'm having second thoughts about brazil

Got to Swaziland to get a real close look at nigger society.

Notice some things about it such as: They can function on a primitive level by themselves and a slightly better than primitive level when lead by whites or other non blacks.

Do a good job on your volunteer work so that they know what quality work looks like.

Ask the locals about where to go and what to do. They will know the safe areas and the dangerous ones.

Have fun on your nigger photo safari.

SA, get shanked by whites
SWAZI, get shanked by niggers
AMAZON, get killed by animals
AUS, all of the above

> TFW rich ass tico abuelo owns that sweet sweet plantation

>Got accepted
you have to get accepted to volunteer for this bullshit?

> Australia
oh yeah.... just noticed your flag

fucking australians

That girl is a qt

Agreed. Go to Africa. Tribals are irrelevant, it's Africa that's going to have 10 billion niggers.

Where?
Also consider moving here with a white wife and white children our white population has been in decline sin the 1960's

come to amazon amigo
white meat is yummy

Depending on where in Swaziland they're going to, malaria will be just as much if not more of a risk in the Amazon.

OP should start stocking up on deet now.

Good thing I'm not white famalam

>They said I can go to either the Amazon jungle in Brazil or Swaziland in South Africa

That depends if you want HIV or not.

Amazon is absolute shit tier and I will never ever live there. For no amount of money in the world.
Still better than Africa, though

>crimes being reported
>Africa

>Got accepted into a volunteer program where I build houses and toilets for villages in 3rd world countries
>volunteer
>3rd world
Literally why?

You aren't stealing jobs btw. They will have a local contractor come and tear down your amateur bull shit as soon as you are gone.

>You aren't stealing jobs btw. They will have a local contractor come and tear down your amateur bull shit as soon as you are gone.
This is extremely common

Because I want to die with memorable experiences, good or bad. I'd prefer going on a 2 week trip like this than a thousand rest days at home jerking off and playing video games.

>Got accepted into a volunteer program where
Deciline why the fuck would you go there and help subhumans.

I would pick Swaziland so I could shitpost on pol and claim to be a Swazi Nazi.

Right here on the dotted. Don't forget your real name and address, too, you dumb goi- uh, fellow user.

this is the right thinking

op, be eaten alive by mosquitos and spiders, or be eaten alive by hungry niggers

>South Africa
>Brazil
>having a carpenter worth a shit
Not OP but I worked carpentry with my dad for 10 years, I'm almost 100% sure I could build a house better than a nigger or HUEHUE.

Amazon, you will bang something else than mokeys.

Swaziland.

When I was there, I was like the white guy for a village and they would throw huge parties and get me drunk constantly. And when I went over to the next village they did the same thing, and neither village would acknowledge me mentioning the other village because each considered me to be their white guy.

That was decades ago, charities used to make you fundraiser a lot first before you got sent anywhere, you're pretty lucky.

But really, you should just decide what type of scenery you like better. The Amazon Jungle is kind've a place where everything cool that you're going to see is right in front of you, because you can't see more then a few hundred feet in any direction most of the time.

Swaziland has insane vistas, lots of plains and hills that are lush as fuck if you go aftter the rains, or crazy dreadland dirtmounts if you go in their summer.

Both places have fucked up snakes. Swaziland has less godamn bugs all over the place, but it's still kind of shitty with them.

amazon is where I do most of my purchasing

Africa is where they made the lion king

this

HR fag here .. working in a fortune top 100 company. We stopped caring about this meme volunteer expertise cause of all the virtue signalling losers that try to impress with this

Kill yourself OP

>The Green Hell
>even an option
You would be safer in Straya fending off abbos, spiders and crocodiles while naked.

is that
a kiwi?

what is wrong with the kiwi's

>Costa Rican
>trash talking natives
Nigga you're 75% native yourself.

But you're from New Zealand?

Well, u wanted to be redpilled, and u did. What was the point of asking to be redpilled when u don't believe any of them?