My life has gone to shit the past few months. I'm thinking of picking up smoking again to help with the stress

My life has gone to shit the past few months. I'm thinking of picking up smoking again to help with the stress.

Convince me not to start or recommend me your favorite brand. Smoking thread I guess.

What about vaping bro?

It's healthier

Just do it. Fuck everything else.

fucking idiot, cant you pick up another habit to help you cope? Hobbies, lifting, swiming, fucking. fucking idiot. go and ruin your lungs you fucking dumbass. you fucking piece of shit low life mother fucker.

dont smoke cancersticks again, just smoke trees once in a while to blow off some steam

Newport Gold Menthals are the shit.

millennials are fucking annoying

everyone has their vice

because I'm not a faggot

I always wanted to try this brand, but quit before. Do the colors mean anything?

I can't smoke pot. Gives me panic attacks and makes me super paranoid.

fuck you

why would you not smoke

smoked meat lasts longer than raw meat faggot learn biology

Not sure what country you are from, smoking is extremely expensive I'm my country and I wish I didn't pick up smoking. It costs me $1 per cigarette here. Which I am a very heavy smoker around 40 per day. If I was you. Don't pick it up.

Yes, what his gentleman said.

Port Royal, Rum and Wine.
Really strong tobacco, nice headrush even if you are a regular smoker.

Only niggers smoke Newports

Think about all the money that you would spend on it. Spend it on something more fun.

you might as well not since you already quit. i'm about to quit. try jogging instead. you can get fit and have ladies mirin. then you will have improved your health and your life will be better, as well. also jogging is free

It's expensove as fuck (At least over here due to added taxes almost doubling the price.)
That said. That has yet to stop me.

There are 10 flavors of american spirit cigarettes:
1. Gold Package with Organic Light Filter.
2. Maroon Package with Organic Regular Filter.
3. Celadon Package Medium Filter.
4. Yellow Package with Light Filter.
5. Yellow/White Pkg with Ultra Light Filter.
6. Green Package with Menthol Filter.
7. Green/White Pkg with Menthol Light Filter.
8. Black with Perique's.
9. Blue with Regular Filter.
10. Brown without Filter.
>ingrediants water, tobacco

Where tfs the water?

i like the light blues
decent throught hit and don’t smell terribly strong if smoking indoors
>though I’d rather quit and save my health and $

Newport Menthols user, sometimes niggers have the right idea

>to help with the stress

topkek

Go spend a fortune for years on something that gives you false relief of stress and makes you smell like a putrid degenerate, you deserve smoking, just do it. Another retard dies a few years faster!

So according to your logic, hookers and sex are worthless.

Try Kratom, makes me feel peaceful, helps with anxiety

im a millenial by definition
>kekd