Asian Horro Kino

Halloween is almost here, what are some good spoopy Nip movies for me to watch? Pic related, the best jap spook flick.

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt0312843/
youtube.com/watch?v=hhtOGkUqVTU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i am interested, someone recc some good ones

HK, CN, JP

take your chink shit to another board

Racist desu

自殺サークル
imdb.com/title/tt0312843/

>modern
Pulse
Shutter
I Saw the Devil
Cure
Audition
The Host
A Tale of Two Sisters
Suicide Club
Ju-on
Ringu
Noroi

>classic
House
Kuroneko
Kwaidan
Jigoku
A Page of Madness
Goke the Body Snatcher
Ugetsu

>A Tale of Two Sisters
The sound that plays when the ghost appears was the scariest thing in that.

I gots the bluray for House. Nipkino at its finest

This is a chink board you faggot.

Can I come over? I'll bring some Reese's and we can talk about how Fantasy is best girl.

This movie was fun.

Can we talk about how fucked up Suicide Club was? What even happened, I still can't make sense of it all these years later.

Suicide Club is a flick. Noriko's Dinner Table is kino. I'm not sure what happened in either of them.

agreed, only watch once a year its that spooky

This post could've gone without that first sentence

Am i the only one who cant stand most asian acting

is gory horror ok? or just supernatural spook?

Might as well post both

Why is stuff like Tumbling Doll of Flesh and Squirmfest so hard to find?

i love noroi but every person i recommend it to thinks it's boring

Pulse or Kairo was fucking terrible, kill yourself.

It was never any horror except that time there was a black hole on a wall. And it's not a fucking horror movie. It's literally a social commentary on how tech isolates us. There were still people around, just isolated thanks to internet or whatnot. Keeping to themselves.

Fuck that movie.

Its super comfy

I heard The Wailing is good gonna watch it tonight

I think it's pretty obvious why they're hard to find.

from wikipedia
>The movie received generally high reviews, though some critics were displeased by its unusually long and complicated plotline
i just found this funny

Audition is uncomfortable

The wailing is nice, although in my opinion could have been a bit shorter. Try to get the good subtitle that has all the quote in the movie btw

Just saw this last week for the 3rd time, I don't even like found footage but this is legit one of my favorite horror movies. Really unsettling vibe with no real jump scares, and the building tension at every scene is almost unparalleled.

Okay but you didn't have to throw an autistic fit over it

That's what I liked about it. It seemed very real with all the different aspects going on, and not being a japanese person all the stuff going on seemed more real to me since I'm not familiar with the culture or geography or language. The standard def quality of it also adds to the creepiness. I think found footage died when we got hi def cameras. Doesn't have that same quality tape did.

>it's a Korean trying to prove they are Christian episode

Koreans are probably the only people in the region trying to do that I mean there are Chinese and Japanese Christians but they don't make horror movies on that

Christian missionaries were a lot more spread out in Korea than in Japan or China though. Well, China's Christian population is growing more than Korea's now but Korea has had more of a history with it.

they have like one of the biggest mega church in the world, but unfortunately the majority of them are protestant
and we know about the "power" of protestant kino

Occult is pretty good. Same director as Noroi.

>Korea has had more of a history with it
I guess that's how you grow culture. You need time to develop arts that is based on an imported thing.

I mean you can have church that's growing like a membership club but you can't force people to make creative art or story about the church if people don't really feel the inspiration

Still I don't think most Korean Christians feel anything

>mfw american did korean Christianity better than korea

youtube.com/watch?v=hhtOGkUqVTU

you know, i kind of a korean jesus too.

>House

Kung Fu is best girl

>The Host
>Horror

I mean I enjoyed it desu but it's goofy af

The SD was a huge thing imo

The Wailing is amazing but very long and slow in parts. If you could withstand Noroi (imo one of the most boring horror movies ever made, decent and spooky but damn) it's alg