Ched Evans has officially rejoined #SUFC #twitterblades #Chesterfieldfc #spireites

>Ched Evans has officially rejoined #SUFC #twitterblades #Chesterfieldfc #spireites
Is he, dare I say it, back?

doesn't even matter, his career is finished. The only reason he could join Sheffield is because of a misogynistic board trying to prove a point.

/thread

Championship clubs gonna get raped

Wasn't asking fat, greasy trips desu

The most tragic thing about this entire case was that not only did Ched go down on this slag, he did so just after his black mate had blown his spunk up her. Top cùck

Wooow, I feel so unsafe now

/ourguy/

once again, bitches prove their lack of loyalty or morals, good on him for clearing his name

>licks negro cum out of some slut's pussy
>gets arrested for rape

Yes, truly /ourguy/

How's twitter taking it?

Ched was wanking to IRL blacked before the meme even begun

Hope Jess Ennis has notifications turned off

mens rights activism: the player

is he a manlet?

Are you going to walk away from the camera when Swansea plays Sheff Utd in the championship next year?

Lads! Please tell me that fat meme is him? I always wondered where that fat walking towards that camera meme came from!

yeh

dont respond to tripfags

hello all

Is this true?

BASED

Please post some triggered feminists reacting to this on twitter

It's not hard to find m8. I just spent 10 minutes reading through some and it's just the same shit every time

>"Omg beautiful and brave woman's life was destroyed cus Ched Evans raped her"
>"But Ched was found to be innocent"
>"REEEEEEEEEEEE NEW EVIDENCE! BRIBED SOMEBODY TO LIE ABOUT HER SEXUAL HISTORY! NOT RELEVANT IN COURT!!! REEEEEEEEEEE!"

The only highlight was some whale trying to argue that he was only found innocent due to new evidence and presenting new evidence in court is against the law.