So they did they get the verdict right or wrong?

So they did they get the verdict right or wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

fivethirtyeight.com/features/what-are-the-chances-of-serving-on-a-jury/
youtube.com/watch?v=mK4XhR0lYlE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Wrong, ghetto fucks are filth.

if white : not guilty
if black : guilty

Verdict right.

But he was guilty. It's about how silly the phrase "reasonable doubt" is.

verdict right
wrong decision

Juries can't be punished for a "wrong" decision. That's the reason behind jury nullification.

So whatever verdict they give is "right".

trial should have been redone the second fuckface did his own investigation

Has Sup Forums ever been on a jury?

Did you get a chance to reenact 12 Angry Men?

Redpilled me on how ridiculous the legal system is

was there ever any interview or anybody from the movie discuss whether or not the plaintiff was actually guilty or not?

12 Redditors

/thread

This. We need social cleansing to exterminate middle class cockroaches and low class subhumans for the greater good of society.

Does the legal system in america actually work like this ? They choose random incompetent people to decide ones fate? Lmao no wonder why like 30% of americans are in jail

Yes, anyone over 18 can get a jury summons in the mail. You show up to the courthouse alongside 100 or so other folks, lawyers for the prosecution and defense go through, ask questions, then veto jurors one at a time until they find 12 mutually acceptable.

You'd never get a jury of all white men though. It wouldn't happen. Neither side wants smart people and a "racist" or "sexist" jury like that would likely be grounds for a mistrial.

That said, jails aren't packed because of juries; jails are packed because of black people.

There was reasonable doubt in my mind. So yes.

How does 'she had small prints on her noes' sound reasonable

Is actually being in a jury something most Americans can expect?

I've never really considered the possibility of me being involved there.

Short answer, no.

>In a 2012 survey, 27 percent of U.S. adults said they had served on a jury at some point in their lives

>The National Center for State Courts (NCSC) estimates that in a given year, 32 million people get summoned for service — though only 8 million of them actually report for jury duty (there are lots of reasons for that difference, including the 4 million summonses returned by the post office marked as undeliverable and the 3 million people who fail to appear). It’s estimated that only 1.5 million people are eventually selected to serve on a jury in a state court each year.

fivethirtyeight.com/features/what-are-the-chances-of-serving-on-a-jury/

Reasonable enough. Cops are scum.

Anyone except other lawyers. No self respecting attorney wants another attorney on the jury

The guy who was against the death penalty was actually the devil.

it was a twilight zone episode

>tfw I acted like Lee J Cobb but they all just thought I was an autist

youtube.com/watch?v=mK4XhR0lYlE

Kid was guilty as hell, but death sentence for one murder is bullshit, so they did the right decision.

>not picking the guy ranting about niggers
it would've been fun

Go fuck yourself. A death sentence is good enough when killing off cockroaches. This movie is just some stupid human rights SJW propaganda, it baffles me why people praise this shitshow so much.

100% wrong.

The fact that the kid couldn't remember any of the movies he saw that night was fucking bullshit.

Then they started asking one of the jurors about a movie he saw like 3 weeks ago. He named the title of the B-movie, then got like 95% of the title right for the main feature movie. This was enough to convince said juror to change his mind.

He was most likely guilty. There is just too much evidence against him and for each one to be dismissed as coincidence or lie it falls well beyond the side of "reasonable doubt." They were looking for ways to find him innocent the same way they entered the room looking to find him guilty

>You'd never get a jury of all white men though. It wouldn't happen. Neither side wants smart people and a "racist" or "sexist" jury like that would likely be grounds for a mistrial.
That's because America is, what, 35% white men? It would be highly unrealistic to try and pass off that as a random group of american citizens. Choosing jurors based on race and gender is the definition of a racist and sexist trial