Why and how does one listen to an album like this?

Why and how does one listen to an album like this?

headphones/stereo speaker system/earbuds maybe? depends on what you have available, what were you thinking?

>why?
If you want to try out something new

>how?
use your ears, idiot

With your ears, Bert

it's a quite shitty noise album though, not sure why anyone would start with it

>why
Completionism

>how
Like free jazz or something and just match tracks with instruments e.g. high pitched static is a saxophone

This isn't very good harsh noise. Nkondi is where it's at.

What I am trying to say is I don't get the concept of noise. How do you get satisfaction from listening to static noise with no rhythm? What makes the tracks differ from each other?How do you compare this to another noise album?

it sounds pretty badass desu

>what is texture

Drugs desu

Get some ketamine

should i listen to it with the highest or lowest possible bitrate to fully enjoy it?

highest so you're not hearing artifacts that are not in the original recording. being able to hear the different aspects of the texture is not difficult once you've listened to enough music. threads like these should be embarrassing for OPs because it shows they have listened to little music that has explored texture

Just fucking listen to it. Realize that it isn't indie rock and fucking listen to it.

>high pitched static is a saxophone

>What makes the tracks differ from each other?
If you think they're the same, you're not really listening.

That's not a good Merzbow album. It's just memed a lot because of the cover and title so you shouldn't let it taint your view of noise.

Its actually great

just listen to clipping til you like the noise parts more than the rap parts

Just because merzzow is less harsh doesn't mean pulse demon is bad. They're both good albums

because they're masochists

its just so fucking tense and manic, it makes me feel really on edge. if you don't like it don't listen to it. no one is forcing you to listen to it. there are other noise artists that are way different than Merzbow too. you just gotta test the waters.

then go back to your shitty chord progression music then faggot