Pol thinks that the greeks were white

>pol thinks that the greeks were white

wew lad

Other urls found in this thread:

books.google.kz/books?id=krfFcKTy3rsC&pg=PT77&lpg=PT77
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Wow, a typing monkey

Romans, Greeks and Egyptians were all Nordic.

u call that a shitpost?

How long till it writes Shakespeare?

Tanned, like Germans.

how are you going to prove they arent white when you're posting portraiture of indoeuropean people? you are proving they are white, senpai.

redish skin
white

WE

wat

>Egyptians
>Nordic

>reddish skin
>white

he's essentially right. nordic meaning they were indoeuropean and nords being the purest of the indoeuropean races

>white people don't tan
Wew lad

What fucking red skin are you talking about?

Olive complexions are slightly greener.

Zika is making op retarded.

everything you're posting proves they were white. but if you're arguing about their skin color i don't know what to tell you. it's not about skin color. these portraits are of aryan people

There were many "greeks". The Mycenaeans were most likely descendents of vikings. Blonde and with blue eyes. These are the people Homer sings about. They were wiped by different people who built on their achievements.

literally we wuz. kill youself

nordics are more IE because they were raped by the proto-IE more than others, the proto-IE who got to Greece through the Balkanic route would've looked darker than Greeks.
See Haak et al

loke this one. reddish.

It's a white, you imbecile.

>Mycenaeans were most likely descendents of vikings. Blonde and with blue eyes.

Literally what. Mycenaeans had black hair. And how the fuck do vikings have to do with ancient greece?

Did the russians started experimenting you again?

oh no a Brazilian having an identity crisis. Everyone, tell him white people dont exist. We're as inbred and muddy as you desu dont worry and white people have never existed either. We cool?

No. You're wrong.

Those pictures have been askewed by centuries of grafitti.

The lack of melanin is what defines the white man, so therefore it is impossible that those pictures represent Greeks.

look this one, niggerish

This is exactly how I look though, perhaps a bit whiter

Modern greeks = ancient greeks confirmed

So, white men that tanned due to working in the field all day all of a sudden become not white?

don't worry science will prove that your race is just as noble and beautiful as mine, jose. one day

this triggers the poltard

exactly this is a common theme in ancient portraiture. see
men were depicted as tan while women were depicted as very pale. its a sign that the men worked and fought hard enough in the field that their women were able to lounge without a care. you can see this in ancient Egyptian art as well

I'm white but I just don't give a shit

>inb4 "UR NOT WHITE"

Congrats you fucktard, you've learned that whites in Southern European countries that experience the most sun exposure get tans.

Holy fucking shit.

Greeks, like Minoans and Egyptians, used darker tones for male skin on frescoes than for women.

This is because men spent most of their time outdoors and became tanned, whereas women stayed indoors and did not tan.

This is literally Art&Archaeology 101 stuff.

two indoeuropean people embracing. beautiful desu, monkey

you're a mutt

the guy in the middle has a really white face

They are Haitians

FROM A FUCKING LEAF
BRAZIL BTFO 2-0-1-6

POL UTTERLY BTFO

But according to Sup Forums, being tanned regardless from what means you are a shitskin and a rape baby.

thanks leaf

this thread is proof brazil is a third world country and should not host the olympics. op will probably be waiting at the exit doors with a machete

he's talking about normal tans, not "tanned germans" the german media loves

WE WAZ ROMANS AN SHIET! WE WAS CONQUERERS! WE WAS DA PYRAMIDS! WE WAS PHILOPHOPHERS!!!

mediterraneans

No it doesn't lmao, 99% of pol supports Greeks/Italian/Spaniards as whites, it's Jew shills that say otherwise in an attempt to split Europeans up. Don't fall for that bullshit.

everybody knows they were asian

"tanned german" is a meme

>this level of we wuz in that pic

my sides

>this thread

>99% of pol
[x] doubt

i mean i wasnt but white people were. are you denying the Coptics are Caucasoids and that the Romans were white? if not then what were they? negroids and black? are you the kangz? quit memeing and think before you shit post, guy. you just played yourself

Redish skin= rednecks. Not white.

They were Caucasian, dumbass
Holy shit, someone send some encyclopedias to Brazil asap

I think they were their own thing.

>99% of pol supports Greeks/Italian/Spaniards as whites
The absolute fucking madman

so we're talking about YOUR truths? cool bro Protip: the coptics still exist to this day and are obviously Caucasoid. Another protip: your suggesting the two peoples are of alien races that are not discussed in biological discourse. Don't be that guy, tinfoil kang.

pic related

sorry if I triggered you.

books.google.kz/books?id=krfFcKTy3rsC&pg=PT77&lpg=PT77

As are you. As an American it is beyond likely that you are at least genetically mixed

Caucasiod also includes Jews. Are Jews white? Do you have any evidence from a neutral, not right wing site?

we was homos an shit

Greek men liked to sunbathe and a tanned skin was considered aesthetic in a man. Just look to the women they depicted, women didn't sun bathe at all as fair white skin was considered the best in females.
like this pic for example

>Both Greek and roman****

>Sup Forums defending my people

Th-Thank you

AYOO
HOL UP
*fucks sister*
SO U BE SAYING
*destroys village*
WE WUZ
*destroy roman empire and throw europe into the dark ages*
EVERYTHING AND SHEEIT?

Who are your people?

>as an American
so you admit to being a mutt and then excuse it by telling me i am too? you just played yourself, mutt.

see pic

Nice trips

we weren't asians black africans or any of the abos/native americans. but yeah romans were Caucasoids and so are Egyptians. this is fact. if not, then YOU tell me who YOU "believe" they are?

I asked you for a source to your claims you retard
You are white too, Indio.

I've met a Greek before. She was white.So I don't believe all Greeks are non white.

"from a not 'right wing site'". you're basically asking me to give you a link from a "left wing" site at that point. what do you need proof of btw? everything I've said in this thread is taught in school still, I would assume

>mfw pol is retarded and delusional

Kek. Real question is how long until Shakespeare is not white.

I'm asking for a site with no bias you fucking baby
>inb4 no u

>cherrypickings
Brazilian idiot

>curly hair

POL BTFO AGAIN

i wish i was born in a different country

rare

Read the Iliad and the Odyssey and just BTFO yourself I don't feel like doing it.

Reminder that if you're not an albino you're basically a nigger.

reminder that german 'aryan' propaganda featured bronzed male figures just like this, 'white' people where never actually white by colour before spending most of your life indoors became a common practice.

not even that uncommon

Egypt was a multcultural civilization lad, it was rulled by blacks many times over

I got an idea, if you're interested, do you're own research. Also, if Egyptians aren't Caucasoid and Romans weren't an indoeuropean race then what are they? You tell me

AYO HOL UP HOL UP
*SMACKS LIPS*
YOU BE SAYIN
*ENGAGES IN SUBVERSION TACTICS ALMOST ON PAR WUTH THOSE OF THE JEWS*
WE SUM FINNA
*COMPLAINS ABOUT DYING ABOUT BECAUSE ONE WOMAN DECIDED TO DATE A BLACK MAN*
SUM KINNA
*TAKES THE CREDIT FOR THE WORK OF ANOTHER PEOPLE*
MEDITERRANEANS AND SHIEEEYTTTT?

what if you're an albino nigger?

the nazi "aryan" propaganda was just that: propaganda. Germans are barbaric subhumans with incest and scat fetishes. Aryans were in the Persian empire (modern day Iran). Aryans didn't all have the same fucking color of eyes and hair, it's about real genetics that matters: Skull features and brain.

caucasoid != white though
all native west eurasians who don't have nigger admixture(like most north africans for instance) are caucasoids

well no it was not a multicultural society until it was conquered by the nubians during the 25th dynasty. you'll also notice a change in sculpture at this point as the features change from that of a "white" person to more negroid features. this is also around the time hieroglyphs started to lose meaning and were essentially used at decor. coincidence im sure ;)

WE

i know it doesn't necessarily mean they were white, as white is really a social construct(like black but w/e), but to say the ancient Egyptians and Romans weren't Caucasoid is just dishonest

ARE