Waifu thread

Waifu thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/id/WeebTrashKing
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Well that's certainly an explanation. I just assumed those girls have just read too many weeb mangas. It was at an anime convention, so those girls were also the kind who enthusiastically discusses yaoi with each other.
But I also once met a girl on Kik who was really into my "feminity". Too bad she was American, we were only able to exchange nudes, no meeting up.
I guess some are just into it, but if you're a girly girl, it makes sense that you'd want someone strong to rely on.
Check the filename. This "waifu" is from back then. Now I'm less into it and the character is more of a tradition. Back then I looked young and not very manly, so I took advantage of that by aiming to be "cute" instead. Now that I am older, I focus more on being a well rounded man.

Claimed.

you feel too vague to me duwuke give me a (You) me Sayori

C-Lain-ed.

Claim ^_^

Jill Stein
what are you wasted on? is it hard to get captchas when you're high? : )

U.N. Mediator
you are wise for your age..
tell me more about your bf, are you back with him? positive things

Sono's gf.
heh that's what im making now. you should eat other things too :<

Rem :)
Uh what kind of rice,i don't know, its white lol i thought they were all the same

Wife material
you need more confidence, strange how you dont see how cute you are

Aнacтacия — звeздa, чтo вeдeт мeня

Still here.

I'm a very vague person me Slacho

My family cooks the other meals, I just make soup or eggs when I feel like eating something warm but nobody's cooking.
What are you making?

episode 2 was pretty good. I like the show but I'll need a few more episodes to be convinced.

> (You)
>I never thought of it like this but yeah I guess you are right.
When you think about it, lots of things in life imitate writing! We all write our own experiences every day, and when others come into our lives we tend to make drastic edits and revisions to appeal to them. Sometimes others get to make the edits for us, even.

Sometimes things need to be erased.

But it almost always works itself into a great piece of literature by the time we finish writing. Not to ramble, but I think a lot about these sorts of things, y'know?

>Glitch City best Bartender claimed

Little spliff, nothing too heavy, and no you don't get that dead to miss captchas.

Is it wrong to hate the Stormcloaks because Ulfric is a huge bigot?

Having a guy in touch with his emotions is attractive, much better than someone that bottles it up
He should be able to trust you with that stuff

No, we aren't
He'd hurt me sometimes, but a lot of the time he was a pretty nice guy, I could talk to him about anything, he was always protective of me, even when we were little
He was really hurt on the inside and took out his frustration on me

Rem claimed

All rice has varying tastes, textures, and cooking times, as well as colors. Jasmine rice is my go to, since it's easy to cook and very versatile.
I don't blame you for thinking that, however.

So who are you?

I'l ask again because you didn't respond.

Did you view the contents of that zip file?

Understandable, I like where it's heading but never hurts to be cautious. Did you like seeing some of the different pairs a little more in depth?

Something something Skyrim belongs to the Nords or whatever

stop being so vague then owo give me a (You) me Sayori

Yeah, blue hair girl is cute.

Yes!

I can't me Slachowo

I remember downloading valhalla a month or so ago. Haven't finished it yet.
I agree though. Best bartender,

It astonishes me how those posts keep getting more asinine, even without all the "cute talk."

why not give me a (You) me Sayori

I'm too vague to not be vague me Slacho

I can see that, but then again you can appear as a complaining bitch if you vent about the wrong thing, so it's kind of a balancing act in what to say and what to just keep in mind.
Oh right, where are you ticklish then?
Asking for a friend.

you're so cute Chen~

Good to know. Hope it helps.

is sayori vague owo give me a (You) me Sayori

I just wish her name wasn't Ichigo. The guy she is piloting with seems pretty cool also, look forward to them getting more screentime.

He doesn't seem to be me Slacho

Yeah, the game is enjoyable.

I won't tell.

... let's find out?

People complain a lot
But I'm more referring to actual issues, like how I'd like to be able to talk to somebody about depression and feeling like a burden

why not give me a (You) me Sayori

Why would he be me Slacho

Claimed.

Each new character or setting keeps changing the story I had envisioned, I feel like I spend more time trying to salvage previous chapters then writing new ones.

Yeah life is like writing is a good analogy.

I may have botched my story but I'll use the lessons I learned to help others write their own.

Nice lucky digits

Claiming.

Love lain.

Ulfric is playing to the thalmor by further dividing the empire. He was captured in the war and might as well be a sleeper agent at this point.
The only thing stopping the Aldmeri Dominion from properly invading Skyrim is the fact that Skyrim is still part of the Empire. The Stormcloaks don't have a chance against those knife-ears.
Also, the entire Skyrim province is a shithole that won't survive without empire trading routes.
Not counting nords only being roughly 42% of Skyrim's population.
You can hate him for being a bigot, but why not go the full way and hate him for what he is?

You want to do that?
If I don't know people well and they are like that, I usually avoid them. Pretty selfish, I know, but their depression will rub off on me and that's not cool.
Though I do make exceptions for close friends, they're worth taking a hit for. Goes without saying that a gf would count as that as well.

idk i don't know what vague means uwu give me a (You) me Sayori

This is what it means me Slacho

hi

could i have it in a sentence uwu give me a (You) me Sayori

He gave a very vague description me Slacho

Can you explain me what's up with the alien part? Never understood that bit...

Hello.

Didn't expect to see you here.
Yo.

who did give me a (You) me Sayori

hi
whos that looks cute
i got bored
how are you

He did me Slacho

who's he give me a (You) me Sayori

I'm feeling tired like usual. Why are you bored?

I didn't know all that, it sounds like he's very short-sighted
The empire may not be perfect, but they're better than some rebel group

I'd like to be able to, you know have somebody close enough that I can

He is He me Slacho

never have anything to do or anybody to talk to
the usual

ok give me a (You) me Sayori

There was another scene in which lain had the same shirt on when mika saw her in her room. idk whether that's a representation of her actually seeing herself as a strange and "Alien" whole for the first time, or whether it's just something else entirely.

Getting my characters mixed up again. As usual.

Have you tried doing something new in other games? You have Garry's mod, maybe cause mayhem in community servers.

i get bored of games really easily
i bought r6 recently but nobody to play with

Why don't you have one?
"in person" aside, there are plenty of self-sacrificial people in the thread who'd be willing to aid.
And also, why do you need someone else to pull you out of it?

I know a few people who can play with you.

give me a (You) me Sayori

i tried playing with someone from here but once we got in a call his voice intimidated me too much

Not okay me Slacho

There's still two others that can play with you I know of, and then they know other people

I haven't really gotten back into dating yet, I'm kind of scared to, in a way
I don't need someone to pull me out, but having somebody to help would be very nice

who are they

This is Valentine. She sure is a cutie.
How was your day?

Yeah, the whole "Skyrim belongs to the nords" never made much sense to me. He dishonors the nord traditions by using the way of the voice as a weapon and killed the high king as a way to start a civil war (even though the high king was sympathetic to his cause).
Even more, at the start of the game, when he is to be executed, you can see thalmor agents negotiating his transfer under their custody, isn't that odd?

Hmm. Weird, but nice anime.

Oh, you meant dating. What I meant was that there are probably many here who would be willing to help you without e-dating them. I see it all the time.
Or do you not trust them?

I'll play r6 with you? I suck at it.

long and boring
you?
i suck at it also
whats your name so i can add you

I never was one for the chaos of the Stormcloaks, the empire will eventually fail but might as well have it benefit Skyrim in the meantime

I guess I could make friends that are close enough to trust with that kind of stuff
It's not that I don't trust anyone here, but I do want an actual relationship

Two people in a server I'm in, you don't know them

steamcommunity.com/id/WeebTrashKing

Won't be home for another hour or so as a heads up but I can accept friend request on mobile.

Boring and not long enough...

Yep.

Yeah you can make good friends with someone here,
(don't you already have one?)
and then fix your problem or problems with them.
And I'm sure that once that is done, it would be much easier for you to feel ready for another relationship, and also get one. Because if you're constantly depressed, you'll be much less attractive than if you weren't. Unless the guy has a thing for "broken" girls.

Heyo

Hi

i made noodles with two hard boiled eggs, it was okay, not yummy, no meat... but its something, i will live to see tomorrow morning!
darn i wish i had some alcohol, i dont drink but still, anything right now will be nice, im starving !
I actually hope you two can still be friends. he doesn't seem like a bad person, but he going through something in his life.
it sucks
>444
good claim
i never heard of Jasmine's rice, sounds exotic! o.o
i should try it, i will bookmark it
finally someone claim suzumiya!
hi!

How's it going

save this img

Yomi-dono.

nice nice
I made some kinda "cup soups". I didn't really make them, I just mixed hot water with packaged powder.
The first one was some kind of mushroom soup, I like mushrooms, very tasty.
Now I eat a broccoli soup. It's also very tasty.
I mean a cup isn't that much and probably won't stop me from being hungry, but it's nice in the evening hours before going to sleep.

yea i know
also going now

Jasmine rise is a basic rice.
Could be better.
No, Ulfric a shit.

Yeah, I feel ya

That's a lewd pic...

Hi smug.

why is he even covering his chest

It's just a bathing in the ocean picture.
Because it's a SFW manga, not a hentai.

god i wish i was yomi's cat
you.. you sure eat a lot of soup haha, i will be back in an hour if you're still around :D
aw man, oh well, it was good seeing you!
please come back soon.
until you add salt~

Hi
I still havent fixed my sleep from making jerky.

It's just two cups. Less than one full bowl total.
I'll be asleep in a hour, so night.