(((Echoes))), Exposed: The Secret Symbol Neo-Nazis Use to Target Jews Online

archive.is/rtkDi

>Neo-Nazis, anti-Semites and white nationalists have begun using three sets of parentheses encasing a Jewish surname — for instance, (((Fleishman))) — to identify and target Jews for harassment on blogs and major social media sites like Twitter. As one white supremacist tweeted, "It's closed captioning for the Jew-blind."

>The origins of the symbol ((())) can be traced to a hardcore, right-wing podcast called The Daily Shoah in 2014. It's known as an "echo" in the anti-Semitic corners of the alt-right — a new, young, amorphous conservative movement that comprises trolls fluent in internet culture, free speech activists warring against political correctness and earnest white nationalists.

Good thing the (((ADL))) and the (((SPLC))) is doing their job:

>In a phone call, Oren Segal, director of the Anti-Defamation League Center on Extremism, said he's seen a "spike in hate speech and the harassment of journalists, in particular Jewish journalists" this election cycle.
>"They've been on a tear," Heidi Beirich of the Southern Poverty Law Center said in a phone call. "You can't publish something about Trump right now and have any inclination of being Jewish without being trolled to hell."

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jmHdkoeLZvM
chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/coincidence-detector/hldnghbakgkgeocjllocmpobpppkfepo
youtube.com/watch?v=ZiWOQYX9POE
youtube.com/watch?v=HslzVwC-iPs
youtube.com/watch?v=Rw9547Qj4co&feature=youtu.be&t=5593
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3523329/Behind-Donald-Trump-son-law-adviser.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

did we start the fire?

>"You can't publish something about Trump right now and have any inclination of being Jewish without being trolled to hell."

The fire rises.

Poor Jeff.

>"You can't publish something about Trump right now and have any inclination of being Jewish without being trolled to hell."

Well maybe if they weren't such kike cunts about being anti-Trump. They brought this on themselves.

We didn't start the fire. It was always burning since the world was turning.

(((Goldberg)))

Wow nice. It really works.

Can someone explain the ((())) thing? Is it just to say a Jewish surname without using greentext?

>To the public, the symbol is not easily searchable on most sites and social networks; search engines strip punctuation from results. This means that trolls committed to uncovering, labeling and harassing Jewish users can do so in relative obscurity: No one can search those threats to find who's sending them.

They think it's some kind of conspiracy.

I am a Jew and this is not nice

yep
if you use Google Chrome you can get the Coincidence Detector to help you find the Nose

>The symbol comes from right-wing blog the Right Stuff, whose podcast The Daily Shoah featured a segment called "Merchant Minute" that gave Jewish names a cartoonish "echo" sound effect when uttered. The "parenthesis meme," as Right Stuff editors call it, is a visual pun.

(((alt-right)))

(((you)))

There was some sort of Holocaust documentary where they said the victims' names "echo throughout history" and the guy who makes the merchant minute puts on a ridiculous reverb filter whenever he says a jewy name

Anything Jewish controlled/related, even things that might not be clear just by their name, e.g. (((Amnesty International)))

>every Jewish journalist and political commentator hates Trump
>their attacks have ranged from childish to pandentic
>every Neocon in GW's cabinet has jumped ship to Hillary
>"Don't notice they're all Jewish though, goy. That's Anti-Semitic™ !"

No, that's Jews in the oven you smell.

>(((Goldberg)))

We need to start doing this too

kek

Oh my fucking god this is so funny I'm dying oh my god wow incredible

No mentions of Sup Forums
are we a secret club ?

>This means that trolls committed to uncovering
>uncovering
They say that like they have something to hide.

(((You)))

We did it Reddit!

>tfw Sup Forums et al are LITERALLY shutting their lying Jewish mouths
Gerbils would be so proud

Anti-semitism is what happens when people realize the kind of jewing that goes on.

(((Trump)))

Why jews get so defensive when they are exposed ?

Bow before your overlord

The first rule of Sup Forums is you dont talk about Sup Forums

they got a good gravy train rolling right now

(((Only those with Jewish mothers are actually Jews)))

o shit

The limit of our patience has been reached and the time to shut their dirty, lying mouths has come!

Classic JIDF false flag.

Jews go around forums and blogs using ((( ))), start writing articles out of the blue featuring Ben Garrison memes, spiders, (((:;_;:))) and how they are being threatened online. Try to get Not Your Personal Army to adopt ((( ))) as a hot new Meme to promote their ideas of Eternal Persecution.

Fuck off Kikeberg, your memes are weak.

The Juden know. Shut it down.

like (((Katie Couric)))

Is there more stuff like this? I want to be more underhanded with my racism.

Was goebbels a Jew? That seems like some hardcore projecting

The (((Jews))) are just paranoid and it is probably just a "coincidence".

OY vey

Just listen to the daily Shoah

>exposed

jeez well done guys that was a well hidden secret

all they had to fucking do is come here 2minute and ask

>Is there more stuff like this? I want to be more underhanded with my racism.

Lol remove your tinfoil, the (((Echoberg))) meme has been a thing for at least a year.

> (((Echoes)))
THREE FREEZU

>"They've been on a tear," Heidi Beirich of the Southern Poverty Law Center said in a phone call. "You can't publish something about Trump right now and have any inclination of being Jewish without being trolled to hell."

>being trolled to hell

Won't someone think of the children????

This is the best they can do? I mean honestly.

FYI dolphins and or dingos are code for niggers

The Finns are an alternative for The Kikes

mirin' that squinting vascularity

youtube.com/watch?v=jmHdkoeLZvM

At least someone is talking about people issues

I recommend you to download this

Really

Very related

No spam
DOWNLOAD THIS
DOWNLOAD THIS
DOWNLOAD THIS

chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/coincidence-detector/hldnghbakgkgeocjllocmpobpppkfepo

Thank me later

>The Finns are an alternative for The Kikes

Does this mean Spürdo is an antisemite meme?

Tfw I go swimming with dolphins everytime I get on the subway

i always thought of echoes as a sort of a wink and a nod

>dat finger wag

youtube.com/watch?v=ZiWOQYX9POE

Classic jewish hystrionics.

Of course they don't realize that the reason memes like these keep popping up is that they aggressively try to silence all criticism, no matter how small, with muh anti-semitism.

Of course, they also don't realize that the more and more inocuous stuff they try to aggressively silence, like a fucking internet meme using just a bunch of parentheses, the more deranged and melodramatic they appear to the general public, until the public turns against them like it has already happened hundreds of time throughout history.

youtube.com/watch?v=HslzVwC-iPs

underrated.

it rises in us all

yeah, but we lit the fire under them

tripped for truth

this is a legit addon, you will learn a lot

Too bad Miller is a jew himself.

>Using a botnet

I use Seamonkey personally and I know enough about the Chosen to pick out 90% of them by name

We are sensitive and paranoid.

Hardcore projecting from Goebels the demi-human.

>A spotlight on ((())) would let users and Twitter developers shut down the problem much faster.
SHUT

IT

>The Secret Symbol Neo-Nazis Use to Target Jews Online

This is (((The History Channel))) tier investigation

>a year
>a few weeks
Pick one JIDF.

checked

(((moot)))

I thought The Finns was an alternative to The Mongols.

>not saying "the yehudim know"
baka desu senpai

DOWN

Because Hitler was fucking right

I pick a year

this is the best meme to happen in years, all the kids are waking up and seeing the Hebrew Hegemony for what it is

>6 parentheses
I have no idea of whats going on ITT but I'll bump anyway

That we do

Are you implying that Muslims don't desire global domination? Or am I reading it wrong?

Finland is ruled by jews so I guess it's fair.

>Heidi Beirich of the Southern Poverty Law Center said in a phone call. "You can't publish something about Trump right now and have any inclination of being Jewish without being trolled to hell."

SIEG HEIL

All Semites are a problem, but Jews in particular hold sway in American news reporting, film and television, and politics

Muslims are easier to deal with if you're not being crippled from the inside by Jewry

Those brackets are pure coincidence

>even a Jew that likes Trump is banned and has to shitpost here

Fucking Jews

Yeah, yeah, but I certainly hope you don't believe that Muslims are friendly or don't want to conquer the world or something, that would just be erroneous.

thanks JIDF, thanks for letting us know that Goebbels was actually a projecting crypto-Jew

Leaf pls

It's from The Daily Shoah's Merchant Minute where all things Jewish (((echo))).

youtube.com/watch?v=Rw9547Qj4co&feature=youtu.be&t=5593

I don't think he was, I think he was just an asshole, desu.

You never know, I've talked to people who genuinely think sand niggers are nice and all the bad shit is just le jooish media magic.

Isn't Trump a Jewish puppet tho?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3523329/Behind-Donald-Trump-son-law-adviser.html

Woowoo I was at that rally!

those people should gas themselves

Jews are what keep people from seeing how awful Muslims are

Yes, he's a Jewish puppet, that's why all the Jews in the media and establishment are doing everything they can to make sure he doesn't win. Because what could be worse than having your puppet become relevant.