Daily reminder that there is STILL (over a year later) no evidence of any russian hacking conspiracy and that democrats...

daily reminder that there is STILL (over a year later) no evidence of any russian hacking conspiracy and that democrats are just sore losers

youtube.com/watch?v=naYRtdv1Dj4

youtube.com/watch?v=1aQ-NxEMrHU

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_Russian_interference_in_the_2016_United_States_elections
youtu.be/pUN6FsQFOkY
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_interference_in_the_2016_United_States_elections
youtube.com/watch?v=gYzB96_EK7s
crazzfiles.com/a-guide-to-hasbara-trolls/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>youtube videos
>must be true
>multiple trump surrogates have plead guilty to lying to the FBI over Russian connections
>plead guilty
>no evidence

You're dumb.

daily reminder that the American people did not vote Trump into office.

daily reminder that the goal was to get electoral votes, not popular

You're also an idiot. American voters did vote Trump into office. Our system of government is not a direct democracy; Trump just happened to win fewer total votes. The Cheeto dust coated dumbass was elected president.

>You're dumb.

Pretty much the GOP has to keep gerrymandering districts to maintain power. I doubt the GOP will ever again get the majority of voters in a presidential election.

>no evidence of any russian hacking conspiracy and that
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_Russian_interference_in_the_2016_United_States_elections

hmmmm

Daily reminder that after 6yrs of Hillary investigations. Still no evidence to put her in jail.

Stay mad

Okay comrade.

Do ya'll watch StormCloudsGathering on YouTube? He knew there was NEVER going to be evidence of Russian meddling. It's basically a con, keep the focus on Russia, while you're doing sketchy shit elsewhere.

>American voters did vote Trump into office
>Trump just happened to win fewer total votes

>investigations by people supporting her
Duh of course the FBI won't find anything, they aren't looking, they're trying to get rid of it
>russian hacking
Even the FBI can't find a thing other than paid advertisements

>October 12: WikiLeaks writes to Trump Jr. “Hey Donald, great to see you and your dad talking about our publications,” “Strongly suggest your dad tweets this link if he mentions us.” Fifteen minutes later, Donald Trump Sr. writes on Twitter, "Very little pick-up by the dishonest media of incredible information provided by WikiLeaks. So dishonest! Rigged system!"

There's unequivocal proof that Russia hacked the election, the Mueller investigation is about whether or not Donald Trump was a part of it and also whether or not he obstructed justice.

Trump supporters are all idiots, I swear to God.

> youtube
> credible

You must be a logantard

The electoral college was established for a reason. Like it or not he just used the system that is in place otherwise candidates would only spend time in the 5-10 largest states. Independents or anyone outside of the 2 major parties don't have a chance.

>December 12: Russian Ambassador Kislyak meets with Jared Kushner's assistant, Avi Berkowitz, to arrange a meeting between Kushner and the FSB-connected Sergey Gorkov of the Kremlin's Vnesheconombank.

>December 22: Flynn asks Kislyak to delay or defeat a pending vote on a United Nations Security Council resolution.

That tinfoil is amazing, are you a tie pod eater?

>July 27: At a news conference, Trump "hopes" that Russia can find Clinton's missing emails. The remark triggers a backlash from media and politicians who criticize Trump's "urging a foreign adversary to conduct cyberespionage" against his political opponent. Trump replies that he was being "sarcastic".

You were losing, but it was rigged. Putin is incredible.

/thread

Please take a civics class so you can understand how the US goverment works.

LIBSHITS ARE THIS TRIGGERED.

>AHHHHHHAJAHAHAHAHAH

muh popular vote whaaaaaaa!

Muh russia whaaaaaaaaa!

Muh free shit whaaaaaa!

I gotta get a job whaaaaaReeeeeee!

Fucking bunch of piss ignorant pussy 4 year olds that didnt get there way.

>imagone being so triggered u throw an 8 year fit and then an hero when Donald Jr. runs and wins.

LIBERAL TEARS ARE DELICIOUS

DELICIOUS I SAY.
MAKE
AMERICA
GREAT
AGAIN!

The President is elected by winning a majority of the electoral college. Voters!=electors. Trump won fewer voters but more electors. The system of election put to the American voters chose Trump.

American voters put Trump into office since he won the election. The election was not based on the popular vote. What about this is so difficult for you to understand?

He won. Fuck you. You're derpy memes aren't helping abolish the electoral college.

Stop it about just GOP whoever is in power skews the lines to best help themselves. I don't care which side your on but at least be truthful and realistic. Most Politicians no matter the country are concerned about their well being and political career first.

>Richest third world country has a corrupt voting system. What a shock!
>builds their future on 250+ year old document, written before the modern world existed.

Burgers, you are falling behind. Rest of the civilized world is progressing, while you’re devolving further down the line to get shitting streets.

>imagone being so triggered u throw an 8 year fit and then an hero when Donald Jr. runs and wins.

Does your brand of stupid burn when you try and think?

You need to subtract the illegals that voted. Obama told them it was the right thing to do. His words:
youtu.be/pUN6FsQFOkY

>hacked the election
>call others idiots

just keep spewing that nonsense rhetoric user, maybe eventually you'll make some sense.

You're generalizing.
There are top-tier physicists/mathematicians/etc. on YouTube. They're credible. And because they're credible, using your logic, I can say the entirety of YouTube is credible.

But I'm not retarded like you. Lots of people are credible on YouTube, many more aren't. It's easy to distinguish which is which.

>NB4 LEFT WING TRANSGINGER RAMENNOODLEKIN SPURGS A HUFFINGTON SHITPOST ARTICLE AS REAL NEWS

timestamp and tits or it didn't happen... or something... Link your evidence here. Saying someone did something without evidence - especially here - is something that retards and children do. I'm not trying to be combative, but I hear this shit all the time and no one has any hard evidence to back up any of it.

It was not rigged and the dems lost. Fuck, it happens. Look at the bush years...

Show me this unequivocal proof. And it better not be memes from Sup Forums posted on facebook.

The job of the electoral college is to protect against a demagogue, like trump, from getting into office. Unfortunately, politics has screwed that up.

Hasn't Facebook acknowledged to fake russian ads being sent to millions of americans, influencing idiots like you?

grasping at straws, pathetic. That is not at all what he said in that video.

>The job of the electoral college is
lmao nope

WHEW U GOT ME THERE.

HOW WILL I EVER RECOVER.

NB4 CRINGEY AF DRUMOF CHEETO MEME

The FBI is bad and the Russians are good

white trash Americans conned by a rich Democrat from New York

Just follow the news. It's seriously all over the place, even Fox News has reported on it. Hack doesn't mean they went into machines and chose the president. Hacking can also mean paying Twitter users to blow up a cause to divert the attention of the American people. There were fake Twitter handles that were paid for just for this reason and there were also paid advertisements put on Facebook from Russia. Facebook even had to go to court over this issue.

Follow the news, friend, then talk about politics.

>no argument
lol

get yer butthurt narrative pathos riiightchere

brick wall there. the news is fake to them

>subtract the illegals that voted
biggest inauguration ever

fake birth certificate

3 million illegal votes

triggered ya, huh snowflake?

calling that sort of shit "rigging" is why no one takes the claim seriously.

Obama telling illegals to vote is grasping at straws? Funny.

What's funnier is how corrupt the Democratic party is... the cheat on themselves. There's no doubt there's fraud all through the party... it all starts at the top.

nothing narrative echoes in nothingness

How is it not? If we can trace the link of payments back to Trump and his team then we can say that he was elected through treason because he used another country to skew our politics. You can choose not to believe me all you want, but facts are facts.

Honey, the system was rigged so that 99% of you would lose. You'd just lose hating one another. Mr Natural says WISE UP!

dat bot again

Yep.

literally non of these things prove anything though

>Mr Natural says
the bums will always lose

You are a master.

If it happened there was no payment, contact or collusion. Putin, like many others, hates Hillary. He'd do it for free. Just to fuck her over.

Also, what percentage of the accounts posting were proven to be Russian bots?

>no argument

RT agrees with you, user. But "Russia" means many things to many people.

They don't care. It fits what they believe.

This. This so much but nobody will listen. This team sports politics shit needs to stop. Nobody in power is doing SHIT for anyone but themselves. We need to start expecting more from our so called leaders. They're dinosaurs who are out of touch, don't care, and are going through the motions.

>please keep slinging petty bullshit at each other while your situation in life doesn't change

100% agree with you, that's why I'm interested in the investigation. I'm not here saying that Trump actually did these things, I'm just curious about what Mueller's investigation is going to turn up. Perhaps it will be nothing, but threads like these that say there's no truth in the Russia hack makes my blood boil.

Honestly I'm not sure of the percentage. Not sure if they really have a number for something like that.

Seriously? Everyone is pretty fucking sure about it.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_interference_in_the_2016_United_States_elections

You clearly have no idea how the electoral process works. Your argument is invalid.

I guess Hillary was too dumb to understand what it takes to win the presidency. Probably not enough political experience.

>he just used the system
I tend to subscribe to Wolff's theory that Donny Dummkopf never intended to win. So I would say "took advantage of" rather than "used". The effect is the same although the intention is different.

ok, now what part of this fucking wikipedia article PROVES that russian hacking conspiracy took place?

>There are people in this thread who wanted a woman president

You would have to be completely retarded to want that.

All empires decay and fall.

cause rigging implies they changed things from the will of the voters, not that they talked voters into maybe changing their mind.

you have to be a kissless virgin to think that gender has anything to do with wealth and power at those levels

Daily Reminder that investigative reporter Seymour Hersh said himself that Seth Rich was the one who leaked info to wikileaks, proving the russian conspiracy wrong

youtube.com/watch?v=gYzB96_EK7s

Ahhh the dems story. Seem that. Sorry I'm waiting for a while to see if it's true.

We have the FISA memo to look forward to an the IG investigation on corrupt FBI agents.

Going to be interesting.

Neither the FBI nor Roosha should be trusted, user. The FBI dressed up in women's clothing and hung around in bars.

Nothing. It's fan fiction.

Their not there.

Also, learn how to use grammar.

this is like being mad politicians use advertising agencies from outside the US.

>The FBI dressed up in women's clothing and hung around in bars.
that whole j edgar hoover cross dressing story is literally a soviet made up story. look up "active measures"

And screaming (screeching) doesn't make it so.

Somebody's too young to be here.

OP said
>no evidence of any russian hacking conspiracy

Poster said >Timeline_of_Russian_interference_in_the_2016_United_States_elections

So I suggest you look at that list for >evidence of russian conspiracy

Not saying it links back to the donald but it takes a LONG time to scroll that list of "nothing"

Google "ODNI declassified assessment of Russian activities and intentions in recent U.S. elections"
The first link is a PDF of the report from the Office of the Director of National Intelligence. Sorry I'm not Fox News and spoon feeding you shit though. I hope you can handle 25 pages.

>there's no truth in the Russia hack makes my blood boil.
there isnt any truth to it. Otherwise, we would have seen it by now. Also consider how ambigous the whole thing was. People think the russians actually hacked the voting machines themselves

They've pinned everything on this... everything.

>So I suggest you look at that list for >evidence of russian conspiracy
I did, and there is no proof of any russian hacking conspiracy there.

>has no idea how long it took to get nixon to resign

the only reason he resigned was because there were recorded tapes. probably none exist for trump and probably never will know. but to expect them "by now" is a joke. this will go on for years

>mfw democrats are so pathological and retarded that they actually blamed the new star wars movies bad rotten tomatoes reviews on russian hackers

Mueller Express cannot be stopped

thats cool, but there is still no evidence of any russian hacking conspiracy and you are still avoiding this.

Does it say "Donald Trump colluded with Russia"

Mueller has most likely already collected the evidence showing that Trump saved himself from bankruptcy most recently by selling what he had to Russian oligarchs.
Did Putin know this? How could he not?
Was Putin involved directly? Not likely. He just has a copy of the pee-pee tape.
Still, Donny Dickhead's going down. In June for Sweeps Week.

Doesn't need to, it will run out of gas.

>unequivocal proof
>Wikipedia
I'll take "Hasbara Trolls" for three hundred, please, Alex.

>inb4 sauce
crazzfiles.com/a-guide-to-hasbara-trolls/

>making shit up as if its true
also, the way you say "pee pee tapes" makes it clear the type of childish bafoon you are.

Fucking this.
41.5% voter turnout. Shieeeet. After all that media coverage, all the memes and jewish bullshit. All the scandal and the lice debates. 41.5% - what's the rest of the US doing? I'm in shock... It's worse than the UK and we really haven't given a shit about who is PM because 1) the fucking EU and 2) we have a monarch at least

>the russian conspiracy
You say that the way jews say The Holocaust.
There are many different kinds of Russians. Daddy only sees green, says Junior.