Hey Sup Forumsros I need some drug advice

Hey Sup Forumsros I need some drug advice

I want to crush up these two codeine pills 30 mg each and put them in my cone piece with weed to do some snow cones and get proper fucked up.

I’ve only heard about it from mates and I’m not sure if they’re pulling my leg, also will I fucking die from doing this?

Advice would be appreciated lads I know you have nothing better to do

Nah man you'll get high as fuck. Go for it.

your friends are either trolling you or they are actually retarded. Burning those codeine tablets will destroy the psychoactive ingredients and will have no effect.

Look up cold water extraction.

just eat them. if you're THAT much of a rush junkie you could attempt a cold water extraction and then snort it but that's dumb, codeine is weak as it is. People seem to think all recreational drugs can be administered by every route possible. Smoking cocaine, snorting crack, snorting xanax, and smoking codeine/oxycodone/percocet pills are all examples of doing drugs wrong and will have 0 effects other than placebo

You never want to directly smoke pills. Particularly opioids. I know of people freebasing them (i.e. indirect heat -> smoke the vapor, like smoking meth or crack) but I wouldn't bother honestly. The best high I get from my oxycodone is intranasally, snorting the pill dust.

If you want to mix it into something else, you can always try dissolving it in saline or water and adding the filtered liquid to another drug. All opioids/opiates are water soluble, so dissolving the pill dust allows you to filter out the non-opi shit that's almost always in pills.

Btw, 60mg of codeine is a tiny ass dose.

Okay cheers for the advice everyone. How about CWE'ing 300mg of it?

I tried ingesting 300mg the other day and it literally did nothing noticeable to me

That's really not a surprise. As the others & myself have said, codeine can be considered quite weak compared to other opioids.

The CWE route really doesn't do much to improve the potency of the high, it simply removes the undesirable bullshit like acetaminophen/paracetamol so that you aren't putting that bitter, painful shit up your nose.

Your best bet, if you felt nothing whatsoever, would be to dissolve 300mg and administer it rectally. I know this sounds kind of crazy, but in almost all opi the highest bioavailability is oral, intravenous or rectal. For example it usually takes me 30-90mg of oxy to get a good high going but if I put 10-20mg dissolved in 5ml of saline up my butt I get high as hell.

its a fact that simply ingesting the pills orally hits the hardest and lasts the longest. but every fag sniffs them because they love the rush and can't be fucked to wait 30 minutes for it to kick in. when i did opiates i liked to snort some and eat some at the same time, but if i had to do one or the other always eat

I'm game OP

Question is how do I prepare it so it goes into my anus?

intravenous hits hardest but im talking non needle fag routes

>smoking
>opioids

if you do this by mixing them inside some smokable stuff, not going to work.
look up cold water extraction for codeine pills, very simple and works.

Absolutely pointless. Codeine has to go through the liver first to be effective. This happens only if you ingest it. Why do you think there ain't any injectable codeine formulations out there?
Also smoking any pills is generally a bad idea - they contain salts and what you'll be liberating into the vapour will also be the acid part of them. Your lungs will not enjoy that.

I said best high, not strongest. It's something that wouldn't be noticeable to a person who doesn't have long term opioid use/abuse under their belt. But the different routes of administration do offer varying, hm.. I guess I could say "flavors" of high.

You are right though, oral is among the top 3 best routes for chemical bioavailability. Snort & swallow makes for a GREAT night. haha

Just take those pills like any normal human being with a common sense would do.
I don't get all that fuss about smoking certain things, or for example my friends that told me to crush those pills and make my own lean out of it.
Like why do drugs have to be taken in a certain way for them to be special?
Just take that shit and enjoy your ride.
I had the same pills by the way.
I took 150mg for my very first time and that was already pretty solid (warm feeling, felt like a bag of stones so it was pretty nice to just relax and listen to chill music).
I also smoked some nice indica with it and that enhanced the effects of my ride.
I would recommend you to take 150mg-300mg atleast.

I use a cheap non-needle syringe available at any drug store. Usually in the baby section. Crush pills, mix into saline (or water if you prefer, but I was warned against using tapwater for drug prep back when I used to do Fent nasal sprays and stuck to the habit of sterile saline), suck solution into syringe, go face down ass up and squirt away. lol

Hahahaha cheers

Fuck

Lol just be careful not to use too much saline; more than 10ml will be difficult to hold in your ass and more than one syringe-full.

It works with oxy and fent but I won't be so sure it works with codeine. Codeine, unlike those, does pretty much fuck all to the body, it's converted to morphine and this one does the trick.
Ask pedowikia about first-pass metabolism.

why would he need to do a CWE on pure codeine pills tho???

your mates are fucking with you cunt