This is still their best, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8MafiMc4qro
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's one of their best but I think sung tongs & campfire songs are better

Yeah

What do you see in Campfire Songs?

If you like annoying ringings from time to time, sure.

I'm gonna say Strawberry Jam is the best and then Sung Tongs right after.

STGSTV>MPP=Feels>Sung Tongs>>>SJ>>>>>>>The Rest>Painting With

Daily reminder that Avey wrote Penny Dreadfuls at 16 and you will never be that talented

yep

He did? Wooow

just love the sound of it idk, it's super raw and emotional. it makes me feel a way that no other album does. like it's really sad but cozy at the same time. doggy and de soto de son are freakin amazing

Easily my favorite album of all time.

I get that

There is literally NOTHING on this board I hate more than STGSTV-fags. I can smell them from behind my monitor, they stink of pretentiousness, of faggotry. You just know that they think they're doing their due diligence as epic Sup Forumscore "Patricians" by picking the obscure Animal Collective title to boost their fragile le music nerd egos.

>Feels? Too ubiquitous!
>Merriweather Post Pavilion? It's too poppy, it's too normie!
It's embarrassing the mental gymnastics that these retards go through to justify their edgy opinions, STGSTV is simply one of the worst AnCo albums.

>B-b-b-ut muh aesthetic, muh comfy!
"No". It sounds like a music video directed by McG, the noises are ugly, the melodies are wonky and unresponsive. The song design? Simply abhorrent, repetitive and creatively bankrupt.

>B-b-b-ut muh music
Lo-Fi Noise pop is for fedora wearing retards and the noise shit is trite. Feels and MPP are far better in regards to music and if you suggest otherwise, you are being willfully ignorant or are completely aesthetically challenged.

>Whatever man, just like lay off and let me have my opinion

You FUCKING FAGGOTS have gone on too long without being challenged on your like for this piece of shit album. You revel in its mediocrity like a badge of honour.

Hey user are you okay?

i just like the way it sounds

already stale

Uuuuuuuuh

>using muh music as an argument
>it's bad because it's bad
>since I said it's bad anyone who likes it is pretending

you guys know he's right though

Hey Vito James, how's your fat gf doing?

No

that's not Strawberry Jam tho

t.turned it off 5 seconds into the opener
Your ears will adjust user

but painting with is their best album
and STGSTV is their third best

It does have a ridiculously strong pleb filter in the first track, that I always skip because I get physically ill when listening to it, but from there it's fucking great.
Tracks like April and the Phantom, La Rapet and Bat You'll Fly are fantastic and just beyond catchy. Apart from the noise interludes it's really not pretentious at all.

Yes.

Stop.

youtu.be/8MafiMc4qro

>Avey wrote Penny Dreadfuls at 16
it shows

SJ>MPP>Sung Tongs>STGSTV>campire songs>idc