DUDE FAGGOTS LMAO

DUDE FAGGOTS LMAO

I feel sorry for Mitchell. Dude married the most annoying guy ever.

When Modern Family was actually good they were the best characters

My mother and brother really like this show and I keep downloading new episodes for them. But boy do I hate that fucking show.

I have no problem with gays marrying and adopting children, but fuck why do they have to rub it in our faces like it's normal. Worse yet, call it a 'modern family'.

Nah. Phil was and always will be the best character.

Yeah he seems a bit annoying. They are such an odd pairing, but it seems to work. What with Mitchells intellectual type and Camerons aloof fairy type personality. Great television couple lots of chemistry.

Cam's awesome, Mitchell's the fucking wet blanket

No I think Hayley is the best character

>I have no problem with gays marrying and adopting children
R E D D I T
E
D
D
I
T

>gay couple
>worst parents and people on the show
seems based to me

I'm 99% sure the answer is jews and I haven't even checked the producers.

THEIR HIGH VOICES ARE HILARIOUS!!!!

>that episode where the Asian daughter calls the trans boy a weirdo and kicks him out of the house

This actually happened this season. It was pretty funny.

So they hate trannies?

Just the daughter, coincidentally because the tranny made fun of her for having gay parents

>tranny making fun of people

Not even mad he's probably going to suicide before turning 20.

>like it's normal
muh nuclear family

Nonce

cam is the funniest character on the show. his portrayal of an over the top effeminate charicature of homosexual stereotypes is hilarious.

I a little feel bad for the red head because it is probably offensive to him seeing as he is actually gay.

Dylan is the best character.
He spits hot fiar.

tfw the only person on earth who prefers Claire to Gloria

There's a reason why Cam's actor is straight, they wouldn't hire an actual gay man to play such a charicature.

literally can't watch a show with this much faggotry in it

Kill yourself

I love cam because he's the only person to ever really get into the call list shit on comedy bang bang

Could hear how stoaked Scott was when he started getting into it

Great moments

Sofia is a goddess

So hot.

im very uncomfortable

Prime ariel > prime Hailey > that random busty mixed Asian chick they had in for an episode > Sofia's body > current ariel > claire's face > Sofia's face > a bag of dog shit > claire's body > current Hailey

The right moment and angle can make literally any woman look like a monster in a bikini

Check out Gloria here

Is the average American family really as rich as the one depicted in this show?

I prefer the eternal loli on the big tittied miget

Every faggot couple I've met in my life have been pretty funny desu

That's not Gloria. Reverse image search just helped me find a photo of you.

Will and grace was GOAT

this

I like how cam and mitch are actually well written characters who just like everyone are flawed human beings, it really makes it all feel less forced and sjw-y

>phil will never be your dad
>Alex will never be your titty sister
>Hayley will never be your older sister who drunkenly takes your virginity one night