Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-rHV4KRGO-c
lebeauleblog.com/2012/10/03/what-the-hell-happened-to-mike-myers/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why is he hated?

He has a very squarular face

he's an asshole

The snake farm disaster back in 2008

I always took those rumors with a pinch of salt until I listened to his interview on Marc Maron's podcast. Maron himself is pretty insufferable but Myers is an even more pretentious twat.

piece of leaf trash

He was blacklisted and sued by Universal Studios & Imagine Entertainment for pulling out of a film last minute despite the fact that the studio had already spent 3 million on the film.

stop bullying leafs

So he's like a young Chevy Chase?

>young

When did his hair get white?

marie antoinette syndrome after getting trapped in a snake pit

after he killed laura palmer

All confirmed:

Katherine Heigl
Emma Watson
Hayden Paniettere
Edward Norton
Bruce Willis
Wesley Snipes
Teri Hatcher

that's a lot of deaths for one day

>Emma

I refuse to believe this.

Exsqueeze me? Baking powder?

Jessica Alba
January Jones
Laurence Fishburne

Meyers blew a bunch of Ron Howard's money doing pre-production work on a Sprockets movie that never got made. He got sued by Imagine Entertainment for millions and was labeled as "difficult" from then on.

Then, he causes Paramount to lose fifty million on "The Love Guru" erasing all of his Austin Powers clout.

You don't fuck with Ron Howard.

She left the set of that James Franco Apocalypse comedy multiple times. Huge crybaby, prude primadonna who cant handle a single bant. Notoriously difficult to work with.

:( y u do dis

He fucked up on making the Dieter movie.

hayden is a prostitute, right?

I love stories about horrible actors on set.

Most I've heard is jack black saying that after you've been acting for a while it's hard not to come off as spoiled, yelling at people things like "where's my Fiji water that I specifically asked for?"

>implying she doesn't look, sound and act like a thundercunt
>implying she isn't a feminazi

btw more stories about actors being cunts plz

Trey Parker said that he shot Team America with puppets because actors are the worst kinds of people.

Fuck

I have an inside source that tells me that Paul Dano insists on adding the following line to every script:

>I'm Vlasic Paul Dano™, baby, so you better get busy jamming your soggy cucumber into my tight Kosher Dill Whole

it's a little avant garde, even for a town of progressives like Hollywood

Comparatively to Chevy Chase

She was allegedly used as a fucksleeve by many a Hollywood exec, yes.

like the girl in Caprica?

My friend used to do background work in Miami. He "worked" on Up In The Air, and said Clooney was incredible. He was friendly with everyone on set. Anna Kendrick was apparently a nightmare. She was shitty to the extras and she was up Clooney's ass to the point that she would butt her way into any conversation he got into. She cute though.

Also, my buddy worked on Burn Notice and said Bruce Campbell might be the coolest and nicest person he's ever met.

kendrick is a bitch and too ugly for hollyjew imo

jesus christ

Here's one semi first hand

>worked and lived in LA/santa Monica
>worked in a small boutique shop
>had film guys come in
>one camera guy came in
>this was right around the tropic thunder filming
>no one else in the store
>told my boss Ben stiller was a nightmare
>said films usually have contracts not to talk about events on set
>that's why these stories are hard to come by
>he said rdj, jack black and everyone else was cool but stiller was really bad

Seemed like a pretty legit story too the guy was older and had no reason to lie we were all just hanging out

And Emma seems like the a prude to me too. Not that great outside of hp in terms of acting

Robert Duvall is a cunt but Bob Barker is one of the biggest cocksuckers around.

What film?

Ben Stiller is a disgusting reedy Jew, what the fuck do you expect?

thanks gramps

But that wasn't funny user...

I knew i didn't believe that a-hole

>outside of hp
she may be cute but let's not pretend she acted well in hp kek

Explain this image immediately

It's Iron Man, he wears lifts in his shoes.

good one

>Emma Watson
she's a british white chick of course shes a bitch

Based mel

Ben Stiller always looks like a miserable piece of shit in interviews, it wouldn't surprise me

I wonder in what way he was bad though

As long as you don't push your Jewish sugar tits directly into his face while he's drinking he can actually be quite nice.

I've know several people that have meant Ryan Renyolds and they have all claimed that he wasn't friendly.

Not to defend Ben Stiller, but he also directed Tropic Thunder. When you're the boss, you're going to piss off your staff at times to get what you want. And who's to say these guys were not a problem on set either?

Here's some corroboration:

youtube.com/watch?v=-rHV4KRGO-c

lebeauleblog.com/2012/10/03/what-the-hell-happened-to-mike-myers/

Ben stiller is a talentless tool and always has been, there are only two movies I can tolerate him in, Dodgeball and Tropic thunder.

I could buy that. I feel like the "real" Ben Stiller was the one shown on Curb Your Enthusiasm

Confirmed black-listed?

Norton is only hated because he dosen't like making shitty movies.

Why do people expect actors to be friendly to everyone 24/7

All the prostitute stuff was bullshit made up by the guy who runs that gossip website

>Jessica Alba
because she doesnt nude?

This.

Norton is nosy because he cares deeply for his craft.

That was in 2000

Yet one of his worst roles was that Hulk movie in which he reportedly had huge amounts of input into how the movie was made.

Because she's a cunt

Was his acting bad, or was it the production

I didn't criticise his acting

Read my post again

They're both bad but I would have preferred they kept Norton on because that fucking toolbag they replaced him with uses his "fame" to be a huge liberal piece of shit showing up at protests and egging on naive children

Because you are good at one craft (acting), doesn't make you good at a different one (directing/producing).

That's Norton's problem: He's such a talented actor that he thinks he knows better than directors and production. He doesn't.

>waah stop saying things I don't like so I have an easier time pretending you're an angry green man :(

then why did he do Stone

Love guru honestly isnt that bad. Its pretty funny

How people can like austin powers and not the love guru is beyond me. Its all the same shit

Source or you're a lying horse cock sucking whore

But Norton has been in quite a few good films of recent years...?

Plebs that literally can't tell the difference between a good genre film and a bad genre film despite being "the same shit" are the worst kind of pleb.

Anne Hathaway. Ask any crew. Pain in the ass.

he has a lot of shit movies under his belt.

Kendrick is a cokehead and it's insufferable, that's why she is slowly fading to oblivion.

Coprophiliac chowing down on some butt brownies.

Laurence Fishburne? That kind of bums me out if true. He seems like an alright guy.

I live 10 miles from the protest site. I thought about going up to one of the camps to see if i'd actually run into him, but the checkpoints and sheer amount of cars didn't sound fun at all.

>Laurence Fishburne
But why?

Kenny Reeves manages to do it.

Hulk is one of the better marvel films, Asit came before the disney takover you fool

How could anyone hate this Demon?

Because he now looks like Steve Martin's fatter little brother.

GEORGE BUSH DOESN'T CARE ABOUT BLACK PEOPLE

Fuck, you just did it didn't you? Even after I've PAINSTAKINGLY AVOIDED EVERY TP THREAD.

AND IT'S ONLY MY FAULT FOR NOT JUST FINISHING THE FUCKING SERIES

FUCK MARES EAT OATS AND DOES EAT OATS AND LITTLE LAMBS EAT IVY, KID'LL EAT IVY TOO, WOULDN'T YOU?

lol'd hard
i was just trying to make sense of how to use that information

>i'm so mature i don't disagree with anyone i love ALL actors as if they were my bros will anyone please add me on facebook :'(

She seems kinda cunty.

>Jessica Alba
I believe this. She was so rigid and unpleasant when she was on Colbert, despite the fact that he was hawking her shitty hair products line.

She is a raging turbocunt. Whatever you're imagining, triple it.

Not even joking - nobody wants to deal with her shit.

Because her pussy smells like Joss Whedon's dick. Firefly and Sarah Conner whateverthefuck was the most overrated bullshit in the history of science fiction on television. Firefly was cancelled for a reason and we're living the mass delusion/Mandela Effect that it was once good. It had a sympathy movie made for it's petulant fanbase that was apparently not enough because we all didn't bow down and worship the genius that was a poorly written Fox TV series that nobody was interested in. Fuck Summer Glau forever and her quirky bullshit.

Idk man I enjoyed firefly, not amazing but not bad either

Paz de la Huerta

So she is basically betty draper in real life

>Bruce Willis
I think it's actually the opposite, Bruce Willis hates Hollywood. He looks miserable in everything he's in, he just looks like he wants to die already.