Any updates on Alex Calder?

Any updates on Alex Calder?

he did it

Justice 4 Alex!

Why do all these dumbass "musicians" that I've never heard of keep sexually harassing/raping people.

Because they're failures, and have to dominate and gain control somehow, desperately, by raping.

bump

Another man's life ruined on a baseless accusation.
And people wonder why the alt right movement gained so much traction so quickly.

i mean if alex and matt just defended themselves asap. they could possibly lie to their fans and save face. but honestly both of them are nu-males so they coward away
fuck em

>literally who
>rapes and harasses women
>gets tons of new listens and views from people trying to figure out who he is

we need to stop rewarding rapists but we also need to continue making a big deal out of these issues. what do we do?

your seriously fucked up if you seriously think all these accounts are accusations out of spite or for some personal gain. why would anyone do that? i always believe the victim

Another rapist savage defending his primitive brother...

>women never lie about being raped

they dont if you seriously think its more likely that a woman is lying than thay a man raped her thats rape culture and you hate women and are a piece of shit

im a women

tripfag with edgy use of nu-male and hard words for scummy butthole rapey rapes. pls brebbit

well then you have internalized misogyny. statisticallymost of us have been raped and very few ever come out about it because of people like you who victim deny and call victims liars or blame them. you suck

tits or gtfo
man tits or gtfo

>>>/tumblr/

>on 4 chung
>doesn't realize everyone here hates womyn
please leave

It was 1 accusation and it was from his girlfriend after a fight they had, but she didnt go to the cops , she told his label to fuck his career

>statisticallymost of us have been raped and very few ever come out about it because of people like you who victim deny and call victims liars or blame them.
we're all going to die anyway. none of that shit matters. take some lsd and realize other shit is going on.
i wouldn't mind sucking some rich guys dick if it meant i didn't have to work anymore.
stop this victim's mentality loser

why fo to the cops which routinely take white mens word over womens? the same law system that arrests, imprisons, and enslaves black people. your brainwashed into thinking the law system is there to protect you. its there to protect property and capitalism and uphold white supremecy. the best way to hold people accountable for their actions is to address the communities they exist in

>muh public opinion
black mirror already did an episode on how wrong this will go. its nothing but hivemind that can be easily fool
the same public majority that still thinks top 40 pop music is good. isn't one i'll put my trust in for justice

try again but use logic

Whoa I didnt know cops arrested black people, thats insane, they dindu nuthin!

hmm go to the cops and have them laugh at you or go to indie record label and get whatever you want because youre a distraught female

>law system is there to uphold white supremacy
oops now no one can take anything you say seriously

lmao this has to be satire.

lol remember when this soft spoken progressive was falsely accused of rape by his bitter ex-girlfriends and everyone believed them?

This actually a good point. Go to the police where wow, you actually have to provide stupid things such as evidence?!?! Or, tell the label that will easily believe whatever you have to say because you have a hole in the right spot?

Woah. The numbers speak for themselves.

Really?

The sad part about this is that if he kept his mouth shut and never admitted any of it he'd probably have an easier time than he's going to have for saying he fucked up and will try to get better in the future

I actually think the opposite
He's handled it infinitely better than matt

What's the backstory here?

what a faggot

Any album leaks?

>at the time I had thought my actions were consensual and now understand they werent
>I am in fact a rapist
literally the dumbest cuck alive. his career is officially over

Kek

ie She slept with him and now regrets it.
Case closed folks.

so if im a woman, i can give consent at a certain time, then decide after the fact i didnt give consent to ruin someones career? ok noted

sexbots will be here soon user

can you say anything that isnt just post modern jargon? why are you so pathological?

i await the glorious fiture

I don't believe anything without evidence. Like any other crime. Innocent until proven guilty what happened to that shit

he's peak bugman

he just parrots what professor horowitz at the community college sociology class tells him

some of you have some very deep-seated hang-ups over the power imbalance between men and women

no wonder this place breeds virgins like clockwork

t. gender studies major

go read the second sex for the 10th time

>cops laugh at rape victims

Man you people are brainwashed to think all cops are some sort of white supremacist sociopaths that conspire against women and blacks. It's almost as bad as Sup Forums's jew shit.

do you just parrot phrases over and over that your favorite podcast pushes
these movements work by attracting baseless young men with no sense of direction or purpose
ala kids who grew up on the internet
cmon man

you parrot phrases your community college professor teaches you without understanding them. antifa attract directionless young people looking for a fight. you're no better.

alright let's count the accusations and boogeymen shit you're pulling here
+community college
+gender studies
+lgbt
+antifa
+some sort of angery anti-intellectualism

are you ok

>cops laugh at rape victims
>white supremacy somehow has to do with rape
>evidence shouldn't matter in a rape case

You're dumber than a Sup Forumsack

At least try and fucking have an argument

you're getting one poster confused for like 5 others
dude, no one's out to get you

your boogeymen:
white men
conservatives

It's pretty clear you're samefagging looking at your writing style and post times.

no one even shat on conservatives in this thread

>have law system that has presumption of innocence as a core principle
>oh wait not for this one thing lol cause the victims are sad :(
>but they are also very strong, stronger than the people who hurt them

t. Sup Forums master

Marijuana was literally banned in the first place because so many blacks and Mexicans were using it. Lol and you people claim to be "redpilled"

What the fuck does that have to do with rape though

There is that whole well-studied thing about them receiving longer sentences than whites for the same crimes, but I'm sure they deserve it, for some reason. Everything is their own fault, white people dindu nuffin!

lmao people believes this horseshit
>laws are racist

But what non consensual means what? Its good to know the details because we can assess whether he raped her by brute force, or if she was drunk or if she took back her consent the morning after she sexed him up.

you mean in the 1930s?

i hate women why won't they fuck me

just gtfo of life fucking hillbilly virgin peabrains

someone turn the oven down cause this roastie is getting toasty

They could've both been drunk and thats still considered rape. Probably was that too since eight years ago he was what, 21?

that's pretty ableist and classist of you to say dude, and asexual shaming?

people immediately jump to the rape angle. god having sex wih an unknow woman in this day and age is hell. gotta bring a team of lawyers before banging so nothing can bite you in your ass later.

I think pretty much every guy who is sexually active has committed assault/harassment in some form of the bar is drunk sex or going too far before explicitly asking. Which it now seems to be.

I don't really care if that's what happened.

If he did something while she was passed out, continues after she said no, use power/blackmail, physically restrained her, threatened violence - then yeah he fucked up and fuck him.

But so much stuff coming out is just...not that.

always believe the victim. jesus fuck you people don't respect women at all. think men can just impose shit on them and go "too far" and it's ok? fuck off. women are people, not sex things for your amusement.

it is rape. she didn't consent and wasn't in a clear state of mind

Exactly. Using force or threats, then he is fucking sick. But it was probably from when he banged a groupie, and she said, whoopsie and cried rape.

drunk sex is rape, poltards

women just dont "cry rape" wtf is this shit

how do you people even exist

If both people are drunk, how is the man raping the woman? Aren't they both raping eachother?

gtfo
this is you people in a civilized society

don't you know, the man always have to give consent even though its 2017

women cant rape men, idiot

If you don't respect women, if you victim shame, if you say "she's making it up" as a kneejerk reaction, you know where to go.

KKK faggots need to leave this board. We're fucking sick of your bullshit.

only men can rape
women don't have penises so they can't force themselves inside someone

Welcome to rape culture. Rape happens all the time and its never reported. If there is alcohol involved and the woman regrets it afterwards, it is indeed rape. What dont you get about that??

wow. so a person must have a penis to identify as a man. you fucking transgender-phobe

I unironically want to murder Sup Forumsacks. I meet one, I will not hesitate to confront him. All that sick, sick shit I've seen posted on there and all the propagandizing spread throughout the internet creating young fascists is probably among THE most disgusting destructive thing in the world right now. I saw someone vandalize an anarchist poster today downtown and write Sup Forums over it. I wish I took a picture, but man. It made my blood boil that these people are in my city in real life. They're lurking out there and we don't know who they are, but they're spreading their toxic shit. These people need a good fucking kick in the head. They need a taste of their own medicine. Hanging in the street isn't fucking good enough for a fascist, they need more.

kek

Me too dude, me too.

Sup Forumstards don't deserve oxygen
I don't give a fuck if fascists, sexists, nazis, trump supporters, etc. fucking die or get beat to shit. shit people get shit. fair deal

they can force someone inside of them

should we purge all Sup Forums posters from our society

should the government round up all Sup Forums posters and put them in prison for hate speech and inciting violence

should we fucking stomp Sup Forumstards into a bloody mess on the curb

should we censure and ridicule fascists

yes
yes
yes
and yes

will he release it digiatally? its still slated for this friday on bandcamp

The idea that women lying about rape is a common occurrence is a myth. It's a useful one because it allows rapists to shift the blame back on the victim by painting her as an attention whore who is trying to ruin his life for money. The fact that society still accepts it is a pretty clear indication that feminists don't hold nearly as much power as conservatives claim they do

they dont lie, they just have a warped definition of consent. regret =/= rape , sorry tumblrfags

This
Fucking kys unironically if you're alt right or whatever

CT isn't releasing it they pulled it. Idk if he even has the rights or if they do

It doesn't really happen often but there's that Kobe shit and Michael Gira those are examples. I agree tho people shouldn't just jump to that reaction of assuming they're lying.

p much this

>kobe
>michael gira
how does 2 cases out of millions = all women lie about rape

Not what I said clearly. Learn to read ya bish.

Kill yourself you absolute faggot

I'll kill you first fucking nazi.

Follow your fucking leader Sup Forumstard

no I'll kill you first

FUck man. I hope he releases and donates the money to like charity. I just want to listen to this. I've been waiting for this one for a long ass time.