How do you stop him?

How do you stop him?

Other urls found in this thread:

archiveofourown.org/tags/Kirsty Cotton*s*Pinhead/works
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You trick him with the fucking box like they do in every fucking movie. You would think by the 7th time he is tricked, he would wise up and stop being so retarded and clumsy with the rubik cube

He doesn't get tricked with the box in 4, Hellseeker or Hellworld.

He didn't get tricked in the 2nd one.

All you gotta do to beat him is fiddle with his Rubicks Cube for a second.

He's just a guy with some weird fetishes, who am I to tell him to stop?

Blend the Box

Pull down my pants

JUST DONT OPEN THE BOX, DUMMY

Drop the box into a hoke and pour like 8 feet of concrete over it.

No one fucks with the box, no nasty shit comes out of it.

Seriously, why did no one do this?

hellraiser 6 is probably the worst movie I ever saw. I dropped it 15 minutes in.

Serious question:

What would happen if someone tricked Jason Voorhees into opening the box?

Wasn't he beaten in the SciFi movie when some guy made a massive ship in the shape of the cube?

Personally I wouldn't try and defeat him at all, I'd become one of the mennonites

would you ask him to stop if he was a her?

Something something something Mrs. Voorhees

They did. At the end of the third movie, the protagonist throws it into wet concrete in a construction site.

It ends up corrupting the whole place.

Was he a precursor to the borg?

is that the one with the dirty cop?

That's #5, aka Inferno.

My least favorite is 7, Eastern Europe is always such a fucking miserable location

Which ones should I watch.

I want to conquer my fear of this movie, it spooked the fuck out of me as a 6 year old when i first watched it.

1, 2, 5.

a magnet

1 and 2 are the best ones. I don't personally recommend going past that.

He's worse than Mr Mzxelplyk

ok thanks.

this....so much

The others are great B flicks, good for a laugh.
The last one was a """"reboot"""" and it's objectively terrible in every way possible.

It's like Uwe Boll made it.

Cut causality in half with a giant buster sword and escape the shackles of fate.

yo

What is the best 1987 version, Sup Forums?

Underrated post.

But will it blend?

>doug bradley doesn't play pinhead in that one
that's how you know it's a shit

I miss old youtube

Is that Berserk? The way the anime ended was dissappointing

Is that supposed to be Kirsty? I heard she becomes Pinhead in the comics which I think is really gay.

You give him a ball of yarn of course!

Hellraiser IV. The ship focused light on Pinhead and killed him.

The spaceship in 4 was a giant puzzle box.

>Watching the movies and not just reading the novella
Looks like someone tricked you, user

>tfw watched all the Hellraiser movies
>tfw new one coming next year

Do you guys ever wonder if it's all metaphorical? 1 and 2 are good. I personally liked 3 and 4, but after that, it was complete shit. You can feel pain right along with the protagonists of the later Hellraiser sequels because the movies are so fucking terrible.

With how the cenobites get down, you'd think those massive titties would've been mutilated.

good idea. he can laugh until he loses consciousness.

We have such sights to show you

archiveofourown.org/tags/Kirsty Cotton*s*Pinhead/works

Wat.

think so.

watch out this is some hell smoke don't breathe this.

sit down, meditate, say 'no'

Mexicans, they can do anything.

I repeat back everything he says verbatim. At first he is confused, then he is amused, then he is elated. He finds the parrot-like behaviour of mine to be endearing, and it is like a tribute to him.

He brings me along with him and I become his subordinate. He does not harm me, to harm me would to cause the parrot to stop parroting, and he will become used to it and want the parrot.

To lose me would to be losing a part of himself, and that is something he would not want.

you've gotta hit the one magic nail on his head just right.

Just watch them all there's only 9

You don't. You learn to enjoy it and realize you were a fool for hesitating.

They're doing the world a service.

>It's not hands that open the box, only desire.

I'm paraphrasing, but only degenerates can open the box.

If you go in with no knowledge of the manga at first, Berserk has the most kinographic ending of any anime period.

I can appreciate the Hellraiser sequels on a meta level in that they feel like scary movie time capsules, since they just ripoff whatever's trendy in horror at the time and add cenobites.

I smash a 2x4 down on his head.

>thinking a being open to any kid of experience and to which the concepts of pleasure and pain are inseparable wouldn't want to lose a part of himself

remind him that he used to be Captain Eliot Spencer and that he lost it during the Great War. then he'll get all nostalgic. then you kick him in the nuts and run.

Hellseeker was a pretty big Jacob's Ladder ripoff.

Tickle chuckie

Everyone got tricked in the second one.

The novella is so beautifully written. I don't get what people mean when they say Kirsty is written to be homely in it. She's not. I had no trouble picturing her as Ashley Laurence...