Sup Forums...

Sup Forums, I told my boyfriend that Islam is bad and he's pulling the NOT ALL MUSLIMS shit even though I'm specifically talking about islam
He says there's only quote about islam conquest and violence, and when I told him there were so many it was almost 60% of the fucking thing, and provided examples, he said the examples were mistranslated.

How can I help redpill him?

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/xMQ9wAwW
youtube.com/watch?v=c7y2LRcf4kc
pastebin.com/raw/QYz5xKHN
youtube.com/watch?v=ES9_xe0OhIs
wikiislam.net/wiki/Islam_and_Homosexuality
charleswelty.net/books/1891833545.pdf
youtu.be/CQw3KSYD3ns
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

post feminine penis

>t. Canada

Fpbp

>only a small percentage of Muslims act like people in Muslim countries

He's hopelessly retarded.

by dating me instead of a limp wristed liberal faggot

:^)

>I'm a huge faggot please rape my face

Tell him about the merchant.

Videos senpai
Show him Bill Whittle, Stefan Molyneux, Ayaan Hirsi, the Koran

Tell him you're converting to Christianity and explain that Muslims are your enemy.

pastebin.com/xMQ9wAwW

youtube.com/watch?v=c7y2LRcf4kc

Why don't you tell him to look at the history of Islam

Let him post his views on Sup Forums and or Sup Forums a couple of times.

Fucking thank you, these are good so far
Also I probably should have mentioned that I was trying to quote the Quran in the OP but I'll admit I am so triggered

so youre gay?

Bump, I was about to post this myself

Enjoy:

pastebin.com/raw/QYz5xKHN

Sure user
And my penis is wide thick hairy and uncut

The true red pill is the fact that islam is not bad. The media want to make you believe islam is bad. Why? Because they want to distract you from the real enemy.

this. op is an anglo faggot

Also, the only people who say that the koran is not violent are the ones who never read it. Once you read it, you realize it's the extremists who follow what it says.

A few snippets:
youtube.com/watch?v=ES9_xe0OhIs

I can't imagine how all of this can be attributed to mistranslation.

>TFW Wide, Veiny, Thick and Long

islamic post best post

Allahuadin Muhammad Takfir Al Jihad

>that fat kike nose
oy vey goyem the moslims are out to get you!

This desu

You can't, find a real man who isn't going to waste his time defending a bunch of sub-human devil worshippers just because most of them are niggers.

All sand niggers are evil, Jews being bad does nothing to change their sister-fucking devil-worshipping ways.

>Boyfriend
>Pulling Not All Muslims
If you aren't a dominatrix cucking a liberal, he is probably baiting the shit out of you.

this.

ISLAM will DOMINATE THE WORLD and put you sluts into your natural place.

m8 I was kidding
I have no idea what I wrote
Does "Allahuadin Muhammad Takfir Al Jihad" mean anything in Arabic?

If you guys are fags then there is a lot of ammo you can scare him with.

wikiislam.net/wiki/Islam_and_Homosexuality

I remember when Turkey used to be cool, now you're just a bunch of wannabe goat-fuckers.

Keep trying to impress the Ay-rabs with your chimpouts, Turk-roach, I'm just going to laugh at your well-deserved misfortune.

this, OP is probably a roastie whore that would cream her pants if we enslaved her

It means "God something Mohammed Heretic the Struggle."

I really, really wish he was baiting, but the way he defended it pushed it
Came back with arguments like "well I have a friend who is Muslim and he's nice so"

Sand nigger detected. Get out of my country, vermin.

you can't survive long enough to laugh at us. western civilization is falling in the next 30 years.

/thread

wew lad

That's a bit optimistic comming from a sand nigger whose civilization fell 300 years ago and still hasn't gotten back up.

I wouldn't count my eggs just yet.

>her

同性恋黑鬼吸我的公鸡穆斯林伊斯兰将主宰世界伊斯兰4 cucknada柴草

You can't redpill fuckwits like that. You have to let them see the matrix for themselves.

>a
>fucking
>leaf

>""well I have a friend who is Muslim and he's nice so"""
Honestly, Quality bait desü.
If this mudshittery isn't the most important thing in the world for you, or affect your life directly, just give him the win and use the no-sex perk afterwards.

Best argument winning tool ever.

>Ignores all the stats that proof that you are indeed filthy subhumans.

Sand nigger loyalty, gratitude, and patriotism on display as usual.

I hope you and your entire brown vermin family of hungry rats die in a fire.

i dont live in fort mcuckmurray

Your boyfriend is a faggot, cut your losses and move on.

أنا كان مجرد مزاح تتزاوج
لا شيء قلت هناك من المنطقي

HAHAHAHA A FUCKING FAGGOT

Of course not, For Mac is mostly inhabited by humans.

You probably live in that degenerate shit-hole Toronto (Sodom) that should be napalmed from orbit.

mtl masterrace, you probably live in vancover mao zhong wong

>Montreal

Would have been my second guess, another city that literally stinks of curry and B.O. and general niggerdom.

Idk why liberal Canadians let you vermin into our once-beautiful country. You're not Canadian, you're not patriotic, you're not our friend or our brother.

You're an unprincipled primitive rat-like creature whose over-riding instinct is jealousy and hatred of the superior civilization that let you in.

I hope you die.

كل شيء على مايرام، ولكن كان لا يزال القرف.

feeling's mutual buddy

الصورة-آسف

Thats literally how liberals argue, though. If they can think of a single piece of anecdotal evidence that seemingly goes against your claim, they consider it disproven and the argument won. Nevermind how many facts you listed. Nevermind that one person being an exception (which is statistically very possible) doesn't prove or disprove a single thing. Nope, he knows a guy who's... like... kinda okay, I guess, which means you're wrong you bigot!

OP, I wish you the fucking best but approach this with minimal hope for him. Some people just have personality types that make it near impossible to accept redpills once they've already bought into convenient lies.
My GF is like this, I redpill her on islam and the importance of western values and everything but things the media got to her first about like Trump being racist will NEVER EVER change as much as I try. She's always going to love Bernie.

charleswelty.net/books/1891833545.pdf

Yeah, so why the fuck are you still here?

If I went to someone's house and they hated my guts, I would fucking LEAVE you fucking parasite.

It must take a special kind of soul-less animal to be okay with living in someone else's land and hating them and being hated back.

Truly pathetic shit-stain on our country.

why did I laugh so fucking hard at this

>الصورة-آسف

كنت أفضل أن تكون آسف، أنت سخيف شاذ جنسيا، وسوف تجعلك براز في المرحاض إذا كنت لا يشاهدون لك أصابع صفيق.

im dont feel that hated here, anyways im just here to study and get money, and i dont give a shit what you think. You colonized us, this is the reclamation.

>the true red pill
>this nigga doesnt know dick about koranic verses
>thinks hes red pilled because he's indoctrinated or totally oblivious to what Islam says that is antithetical to the west

He's right. Islam is the master race

>antithetical to the west
You mean antithetical to slut culture, cuckoldism, christian slave morality, feminism, LGBTQ dogma and SJW fascism?

If you have a dick fuck off to Sup Forums you aren't wanted here

>im just here to study and get money
>You colonized us, this is the reclamation.

Yep, and that's why all intelligent thinking Western people hate your mercenary guts so much.

Absolutely pathetic that leftists will defend people who have literally no love or loyalty for our country whatsoever.

A damn shame.

Noice

Get onto some video site like liveleak, dig up a shitload of videos of Muslims doing some sick shit, and show him. Also, point out that Muslims are inbred. I'd give you some good sources on that one, but I'm not on my normal machine right now.

TIL that being a lying rat, fucking up your own country, and the running away to fuck up other countries constitutes a "master race."

If sand niggers are the "master race" why is it that they haven't accomplished a single thing of value in several centuries?

>Canada
>Ever colonizing anyone

>كنت أفضل أن تكون آسف، أنت سخيف شاذ جنسيا، وسوف تجعلك براز في المرحاض إذا كنت لا يشاهدون لك أصابع صفيق.
كما تقول، السيد كولجيت العلم

i love it, fuck canada

the right wing is dead, i just pretend to be a lefty fag enabler and i get all the support cuz im brown, lol whites are such cucks and thats why i hate you, i cant respect cucks

>what is anglo empire

Break up with him and get a conservative bf who isn't retarded and probably more masculine.

>كما تقول، السيد كولجيت العلم
سوف أفضل شارع فاسد، أو جئت الى هناك وتجعلك تدفع للحفاضات الخاصة بك

And that's how I know that you don't understand how us white men think. We'll sit back and take far more abuse than we should, and you'll go on thinking that you can walk all over us forever.

Then the pogrom happens, and we feed you your own balls then flay you alive.

>germany
lol, you must be a muslim, only a muslim can think islam is good. The sooner your religion dies the better

When americafags will stop bealiving they are the goddamit rulers of the world and stop getting involved into other countries wars for their own benefits uh?

How is that even realistic? Worst you will do is ban or deport us.

The only good thing ever to happen to the middle east. (and africa and other parts of the world etc. etc.)

>Takes advantage of white people's generosity
>Mocks them when their backs are turned

>Runs away from his own country like a cowardly rat
>Is suddenly a brave Islamic warrior when surrounded by soft, generous people

Sand niggers truly are evil incarnate.

>سوف أفضل شارع فاسد، أو جئت الى هناك وتجعلك تدفع للحفاضات الخاصة بك
ف رجاء لا
أنا مجرد صبي الأبرياء الذين مؤخرة السفينة في الشارع

dump the fucking cuck

>Yes to all
But Muahh feelings and personal experience has a lot of legitimation in a individualistic society, evidence is just one other perspective.

I guess we need to see the whole ideological cleavages in a more Clausewitzsche way. It is not just about winning battels, but winning the war. Stop getting involved in small skirmishes like OP and even give them the feeling of winning, so they are going to get lazy, while conservatives and right wing populist dig the graves of liberals and social democrates.

>antithetical to SJW fascism
Pretty inline with SJWs only Islam doesn't use spineless betas and landwhales to raise their army against free speech, free thought, free will, and basic moral tenants that all other major religions cherish. Why do you think SJWs are jerking off to Islam's victim conplex paired with its authouritarian demands?
Islam silences those who trigger their butthurt religiously by death. If I have to argue with an indoctrinated third world savage or a converted german cuck, knowing which one it is would really streamline this conversation.

>How am I the bad guy? I'm just an unprincipled two-faced coward taking advantage of white laws and values which I don't even respect

Truly the most vermin-like of all "human" races.

I wish my idiot liberal friends #NotallMuslims could see this...

fuck you
i was born here, faggot, NOBODY gives a shit about nationalism anymore, who are you loyal to? the fucking queen? the prime minister? KEK

most people dont give a crap about anything other than themselves, this is what you have weaved, an individualistic society. What im doing is perfectly legal, you cant stop me and nobody would want to. You cant have your cake and eat it too.

You can't make him believe if he doesn't want to believe. He's probably been hoodwinked by the 'moderate, modern Muslims' of the Western world. Just ask him to take a good long look at the actual Islamic part of the world and what it's like. Islamic life is the biggest redpill on Islam.

But it really is about notallmuslims and shit. Let the peaceful ones be heretic, but they're really not all tererists.
Anyway, stats show the highest percentage of muslim terrorists, so we should be really careful with these people and watch them day and night.

>I'm just an evil unprincipled asshole but you can't stop me tee hee

Holy shit, if there's a hell, you're going to burn in it for sure.

هراء، لقد رأيت أيضا شعبك وجود أحداث التعب الجماعية على الشواطئ الخاصة، عار عليك بوبي لأسباب.

>basic moral tenants
Allowing women to be promiscuous worthless sluts is a "basic moral tenant" now?

No, but not worshipping Satan and taking advantage of people's generosity definately IS a "Basic moral tenant" not to mention NOT raping and NOT killing civilians who are supposed to be your compatriots and countrymen.

Fucking sand-rats don't even know what morality is...

i agree with most laws, except the gay ones

if sticking to my values makes me a vermin, then what are you?

Fuck off Mehmet.
youtu.be/CQw3KSYD3ns