Is it wrong to own a handgun?

Is it wrong to own a handgun?

No.

As long as you're trained to use one, you don't have a violent criminal record and can demonstrate that you're not mentally unstable I don't see why it would be wrong. Just like how you should be licenced to use a car, same idea.

fuck your guns real alpha use a katana

Ignore this faggot. Buy a gun, load it, and wave it around. People will respect you.

Only if you use it illegally

And then what? Have other motherfuckers wave their guns around aswell? That's the perfect way to die over some bullshit disagreement

nigga you don't pull a piece unless you willing to use it no hesitation.

wtf no.

As long as you don't do weird shit with it its fine.

Is pic related yours? I thought they banned selling guns to the mentally disabled.

maybe if you are a weak whyte. me and the homies stay waving at you, cucklet.

Gun Control Advocate here.

No, it's not wrong to own a handgun wtf is wrong with you?

Def own one. Don't care what you faggots say about glocks either. Keep your mouth shut or I'll suck your dick with my ass

And this is why cops shoot Proud Men of African Decent to death on sight.

If you know how to handle it and can demonstrate it, it's perfectly fine. Just like driving a car. That's what gun control is about.

Is it wrong to stick a 9" dildo up your arse when you masturbate even though you are clearly straight?

Nothin wrong with Glocks. They're great starter guns for newbies.

>Keep your mouth shut or I'll suck your dick with my ass

only if you are negro

only one ??? you doing it wrong

No.
SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED.

t. CCW

>no safety
>carried by most law enforcement and branches in military

Somehow for newbs

no

White guy who doesnt own a gun detected

Shut up, asshole.

English, please.

>and branches in military
lol no

Expensive junk.

>no signs of carry wear
>glock case in the background
>casual owner

i reckon i could talk all the shit i want to and you ain't about to do nothing.

I reckon you talk a lot of shit on the internet and don't do nothin about it

Lol navy seals carry glock 19 and I have 2 paratrooper friends that Cary the same when they are deployed

Carried by law enforcement, maybe, but then, most cops are poorly trained meatheads, barely more capable than a chimpanzee. Military, lol, what are you smoking? Standard issue pistol is still a Beretta. They just started transitioning to Sig this year in the U.S.

No it's just new haven't used it much and that's just a lock box not a glock case

See

>most
>less than 1%
are the cowadoody servers down or something?

No you don't. Airborne infantry carry M16 rifles and/or Beretta handguns.

Navy Seals are allowed to use whatever weapons they want. They aren't, however, issued by the military. They're handpicked by team members and paid for out of military expense, but they aren't issued.

>transitioning to Sig
if they had held a head-to-head competition then Glock would have definitely won. oh wait, never mind.

see

You can believe what you want bud there really isn't a way for me to prove what I'm saying soncant really argue

nope, I own a few I just got a new one a couple weeks ago used for about $150. it's a stoeger 1873 cattlemans revolver. But I also have a Smith and Wesson M&P sheild 9mm, springfeild 1911 45acp, and a Smith and Wesson sd9ve.

You paid $900 for a Sig didn't you

oh yeah faggot? meet me at 6th & minna and ill suck you off.

>would have

That's a matter for a different debate. They didn't. Your point is moot. "Most" of the military does not use Glocks.

Honor over instantaneous force

Seals are carrying glocks lol

Right, you can't prove that most of the military uses Glock, because, objectively and empirically, less than half of a tenth of One percent of the military uses Glock.

To bad I only eat ass faggot looks like you're out of luck that brown eye is about to get tounge punched

Never leaves my side

Nope. I have a little of everything, but I don't own a Glock or a Sig.

yeah

wow youre retarded. my point was they DID have a competition and glock lost. wow.

Yeah but ill put two in you before you could even get close.

And my point is, that doesn't matter either way. The core of the argument is whether most of the military uses Glock. It has been established that Seals (Who collectively account for less than 0.5% of the military) have the OPTION of using Glock. Nobody else does.

Why would it be wrong?

there is nothing wrong with a little bit of self-defense.
just don't be that beta faggot that thinks he is the hot shit when swinging a weapons around

The military ones have safetys I thought?

>Falling for obvious sarcasm

What's it like being that fucking retarded?

my sister has one of those, not too bad really. needlessly complicated to disassemble though

Only if you dont use it to an hero

keep u gun make sure u protect urself from nigs

Where is your gun with the holster wear? I carry with a iwb leather one and my finish looks still out of the box besides a couple of little knicks.

yeah you should have to have a license to openly speak up your opinions and use the 1st amendment too.

decent gun, i had one for a while. i ended up selling it to a friend and getting a smith and wesson M&P sheild instead.

Lol cops maybe poorly trained but they know hot to shoot and do it well.

and i clearly wasnt talking about that or i would have clearly posted about that.
>user is replying about something specific
>im going to get mad and reply about something totally different then wonder why everyone thinks im retarded
go to bed, kiddo. or at least learn to keep up with the conversation and properly reply.

weed and guns. enjoy your extended prison sentence .

no, the ones glock submitted for the recent competition has safeties as it was a requirement, but the ones already being carried were standard safety-less ones.

Until science can develop a gunhand

>Replies to a specific comment with an off-topic remark
>Gets mad when parent comment disregards your irrelevant opinion.

>doesnt comprehend sarcasm
>gets mad when the world laughs at him and calls him retarded
go to bed, you have a long, hard day of 4th grade tomorrow. did you study for your spelling test?

it is in my country

It is if you keep it up your ass like you clearly do that one wipe the shit off of it for christ sake.

>Gets mad
>Accuses someone else of being mad
>Calls himself "The World".

handgun is cool guy.

Only 4? You're doing it wrong.